( My girlfriend ) Semi Eita X Reader

I will be finishing up few of the delay one shots, happy to be back YEAHHHHHHHHH

Semi Eita X Reader

" coach I'll be needing to leave early today" Semi said as he stood in front of the Shiratorizawa coach, he bowed hoping that the said manager/ coach will let him off the hook for today. Today is Friday and he needs need to be somewhere soon unknown to him few of his team mates was already getting suspicious.

" semi is leaving early again today?" Tendou said eyeing the male as the coach lectured him about some things

" guess so, he never really misses practice what not early leave?" Shirabu said as he twist the ball on his hand, Ushijma just looked at the scene not adding any more fire on the current situation.

" could it be???" Tendou fake gasp as everyone eyed him waiting to continue speaking " that our beloved Semi already have a girl friend?" all eyes was seriously looking at Tendou when the realization hits them they eyed back to Semi who was no jogging his way back to them.

" sorry for that I'll need to get home earlier today" with that he jog past them as he went to retrieve his stuff

" well we won't have any answers any time" Shirabu said as he slowly walk his way towards the court to do some service practice, the rest of the members started following him going back to their own routine of practice.

" I will seriously be jelly if he really had a girl friend" Tendo added as he followed his friends

TxtRe: y/n

Semi, my classes is done I am heading out now I'll see you later" the message flashes in the screen, Semi smiled reading your messages it brings him warm and comforting feelings every time he talks to spend his time with you. He hurriedly pack his belongings as he tried his best to run to where you are. "see you then" he texted shortly

You two met in an art fair, he was really interested in such event and you happen to major in such interest he took liking. He took the time great amount of time studying and even observing every little art in the fair but he happens to come into one of the biggest and most fascinating art in the fair.

A man standing with black wings, it was simple to be said but given the image of it and the size everyone who came by it can't stand but to marvel. " wow" he said as he slowly made his way towards the marble art, the smallest details shows amazing effort and it intrigue him what kind of idea or inspiration the maker had when creating such piece.

" amazing" he whisper, not long someone answer her who happens to be just beside him " isn't it" you smiled at him, shock and startle he eyed you, you bow apologizing for startling him " Sorry bout that you look really into it" you said as he smiled at you.

" no problem I was just really thinking how much effort the creator put into this art" he said, your eyed glimmers in delight " I mean even the nails has the finest details I am sure it took so much effort and time" he looked at you, who seems to be eyeing the art piece too

" you've been very observant how about the idea of the art itself?" you eyed him, he slowly turned his eyes back to the marble art as he spoke

" unique, creative and very emotional I never thought I''ll be seeing something as big as this and as fragile looking" he said, you hum in agreement " but I am sure the creator of this art is beyond creative this kind of arts is magnificently portrayer and even express I am sure the person who created this took so much time and effort to make the idea" he said, you eyed him please with a smirk you nodded.

" I am sure he did" you smiled at him , his face flush a bit when you spoke not long a group of younger people approach you.

" omg sempai this art of yours is amazing" they continue to flatter and comment your marble art which you only replied with a smile and some " thanks"

" wait you're the creator of this art?" he commented taking you and the small groups attention, the younger people eyed you and then eyed semi in a brief moment

" sempai he doesn't know?" one of the girls said you shook your head in disagreement " this marble art took our sempai almost 180 hours to finish" she said, Semis eyed widen confirming it was really your work

" come on now don't exaggerate that much kids" with that you smiled at them as they began to pester you again, Semi just stood there waiting for you to finally be free.

When the teens finally left Semi approach you " ohhh I just wanted to say that your art is amazing" you eyed him and smiled " thank you" with that you were about to leave when he called you out again " umm wait" he started you turned back to him as you eyed him. " Would you like to have some coffee?" he asked you, you smiled and nodded you were intrigue about this new person the way he observed your art is non like others and so you wanted to know him more.

That coffee ended with another coffee invite, some dates, some art fair buddy and some attending of art media. The two of you continue to talk about art and sports which you later found out that he was also playing volleyball in the regionals. You two slowly learn each other's sides and neither one of your wanted it to stop any time soon.

You enjoyed Semis Company and he did the same, but sometimes he had wished for something more and today he will be asking you to be his girlfriend.

Sitting on your usual spot, the coffee and cake was served with glee the staff here already know you and Semi well so they treat you two like friends " hmm I have a major dead line on this date guess I won't be sleeping anytime soon again" you huff as you took the mug sipping the dark creamy liquid. Humming in delight you eyed the outside, you were comfortably sitting on the front mirror which can view the street.

" the news said it will rain tonight" you added as you took your phone checking any emails and messages, scrolling past Semi's message you smiled " always been the clumsy one" you placed your phone down as you continue to drink your coffee.

Not long you recognized his hair from the crowd he made his way inside the café as he spotted you in your favorite place " hey" he called you out, waving your hand in acknowledgement he walk towards you. " sorry I am late" he said you only nodded " it's okay" with that the waiter went up to him to take his order and just like any other day you two will talk about arts and sports.

Time goes by like this, quick and playful glances happens most of the time the attention Semi is drawing is not that huge but enough to irritate you. The girls who came by just walk by to ask his number which he decline politely, giving out a puff and a pout he noticed how you were acting.

" hey y/n so I was wondering" he called you out, you placed your second cup of coffee on the table as you eyed him " would you like to go to this art fair?" he smiled, you smiled immediately and nodded "just the two of us as usual" he added you began to smile more " but this time" he added you , your smiled flash as you waited for him to reply " as girl friend and boy friend" he said while blushing, you sat there dumbfounded the visible flush on his face is something you cannot ignore. He looks cute and handsome the same time, downing and realizing what he just said you averted your eyes from him.

He waited for you patiently until he heard a familiar hum of agreement " hmmm" you slowly looked at him, his eyes flickers with delight as he took the sit beside you he gently cup your hand with his as he smiled at you "so?" he said, teasing tone was vivid on his words " are together now?" he asked you one more time, you hide your smile as you face him.

" yes" with that he playfully hugged you as he buried his face on your neck, laughing in delight the staff from the counter whistle and clap.

" finally" you said

END