(I am sorry ) Tsukishima Kei X Reader 1/2

I am really sorry

Tsukishima Kei X Reader (1/2)

It was a very lovely afternoon; you are walking side by side with your boyfriend none other than the well-known Tsukishima Kei from Karasuno High. Many people are asking why did an ass hole like him got a very kind and gentle girl like yourself, to be honest you love the guy so much that even when he gives you snarky remarks and rude comments you willingly tried understand him at any cost, you also wonder how such emotions can tolerate someone else but then you had the experience you believe true love.

You were now walking your way to school and thinking what food you will be preparing for him tomorrow, today you managed to make him his favorite strawberry shortcake for snack and some Tongkatsu for lunch. He doesn't usually comment on the foods you cook for him, but seeing him eat what you prepared for him made you feel at ease. He sometime comments what you can improve and for that you are very thankful.

"Hey y/n? Can you want to go on your own for now? He looked down at you, the height difference was visible and so you got used to the situation where he need to look down just to have an eye to eye contact. Your eyes stare at him for few good seconds before speaking, you cannot think of anything to make you doubt him and so you decided to trust him more.

"ummm Kei? Why?" you asked him curiously, still you wanted to know what he is up to. The young blocker was not someone who holds secrets and if he does he will make it clear it was a secret, for this one particular thing you can feel he was not hiding anything. But you still wanted to know what he was planning to do after this.

"I need to get some stuff done for now" he closed his eyes momentarily before opening them again to look at your eyes " so I'll be asking you to go ahead without me" he replied sounding neutral as he tried to show his emotion on his face. The vibrant yellow brown orbs shows no emotion and you will be lying if you will say it cannot intimidate you at some point

"Ohhh is there a reason why I can't come??" you try to convince him, still trying your hardest to see through his emotionless facial expression. As much as you trust the man you wanted to know what he was planning and being lovers means holding no secrets at all, well that is what you've been believing. You don't fear him lying to you, what you fear is that he will somehow do something unforgivable beyond your expectations.

"uhh—uhh No|" his voice lowly turned concern and warm he do this to persuade you " I can go on my own and beside it won't take a while, so for now go on without me okay" he runs off before you can even reply. The sweet words that he told you was just a mask to hide what he was going to do and as much as you wanted to know what he will do, there is no way you can reach him by running.

You just stare at his retreating form as it grows smaller from your sight, you wanted to be with him but he seems to be busy with something else, that something else does not concern you. You continue to walk and gone home as you were thinking what could have been the reason he has to leave you on your own. It was the very first time he left you on your own, he was usually the over protective type of boyfriend and it was really new to you for him to leave you off like this.

Time Skip| Next Day|

Yesterday event was pretty much surprising, you wanted to talk to Kei about what happened and so the thoughts in your mind run like an everlasting hoop. What could he had been doing that he cannot bring you along?, was he doing something he knows that will upset you? Or is he by chance lying and cheating to you?. With that thought your step stopped as you eyed the pavement floor, " that can't be right?" you whisper at yourself as you tried to believe he won't do such thing, the beating heart of yours was started to get frantic but before you can even think of more things, your eyes landed on your boyfriend.