Kuroo X Reader ( till my last)

NOTE: sorry I might had gotten confuse with his last and first name, forgive me

Kuroo X Reader ( till my last)

"Let's break up" he said with a very strict and firm voice, you eyed your boyfriend which is now your ex-boyfriend as he suggests the process of breaking up, he eyed you with cold steal eyes as he wait for your response. He was Kuroo Tetsuro the captain of well-known Nekoma High school and your boyfriend for almost 3 years. Your eyes waters as you bit your lower lip trying and doing your best not to cry in front of him he hated when you cry and so even in this kind of situation you wanted to look strong so you bit your inner cheek to hold on the last dignity you have.

You know he has been quite distant this last few weeks, he sometimes gives you cold shoulders and sometimes won't walk you home, but you thought you could fix it like somehow fix him and fix this all so called relationship. You were always brave in life and so the thought of letting him go didn't shake you like it should be, Kuroo knows it fully well you will take this with hard heart and move on. You smiled at him and nodded agreeing to his demands, he sigh as he heard your words this was for the best as he thought.

Y/n: " thank you for 3 years of love Tetsuro kun, ohh I mean Kuroo kun" his name rolls from your mouth, he felt new hearing you call his last name but he knows well it was for the best, he drill it into his mind that what he was doing right now was for the best. You slowly walked away from him and from there the long and painful agony of tears and break up follows.

Time Skip ( years after)

Day's turns to weeks and even years passed and you been well, you tried your best to stand on you own even though you missed him so much you never thought of calling him or reaching him. Of course the first few weeks were hell but then you've learned to cope with reality and even though it pains you so much you took the stand to move forward. You were already graduating this year and you are focusing in those things you can finish for your future.

You wanted to plan ahead for your future; big things at that you wanted to explore the world go around the globe, meet a man you will love, fall in love again and get married. Maybe get a dog or a house near the forest and have some lovely memories, things you once planned with the certain captain but now you are just planning it on your own.

You walked down the halls of your new university are you finish your paper works and assignments, you never heard anything about Kuroo after you graduated and you didn't actually tried to know more about him, somehow it made you feel at ease but some way you also wanted to know what happened to him all those years. You didn't bother to think about him his friends were all busy with their individual life that you didn't even bother talking to them. He was a very good boyfriend but still you recall how he broke up with you with unknown reason all you could think was it was best this way, you wanted to live at ease and so you never bother thinking about it.

As you walked slowly, you unintentionally bumped into someone, turning to look at him your eyes widen as you recognized one of your high school volleyball teammates (Kenma). He looked at you with shocked expression not even thinking that this can happen, I mean after graduation all of you had your own life and the rest is history. He offered you a hand as he helped you stand on your feet; he smiled at you which shocked you more. The one you know from high school is timid and shy and this one if none like that one before.

Kenma: I can't believe I'll see you here, I mean it's been so long how are you" he asked you trying to keep the mood light, his hair is shorter and his eyes remain as sharp as ever

y/N: I've been well and busy with stuff you know university stuff just like that" you smiled at him and started walking in slow pace, he followed you behind wanting to talk more and maybe catch up with you in life