Akashi Keiji x Reader ( Happy Birth Day)

A certain blacknette open his eyes only to be met with the sun bright shining rays, he groan slowly trying to hide his face from the rays of light but failing to do so. He mentally reminds himself to close the folds before he sleeps every day. He was trying to get back to sleep when his phone started ringing. He knows well who it might be, he picked it up and placed the phone on his left ear with one eye closed he waited the person from the other end to speak.

Bokuto: AKASHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII GOOD MORNING, where are you we need you right now here I mean right here right now?? Ohh crap yeahh here right now" he said with his loud voice, it was just like the old times days Bokuto and the rest of the team will prepare a party for Akashi and he will seriously enjoy it.

He groans and answered after wards " I will go there after I run some errands. I need to do something important but I'll go there when I am done with it, see you in a bit" he yawn and ended the call, he stood up to fix himself with bath and stuff. This year is very special because he had fallen in love with someone special, more like their student coach manager. His been eyeing her for the longest time and he must admit he had fallen deeply in love with her, well he don't like to make it as obvious as possible he wanted to admire her from a far.

After he took a bath, he prepare himself with clothes and things he wasn't expecting todays to be something more special but he was hoping that maybe just maybe you and him will have something special on his special day or something worth to remember. He set out to go to his plan he wanted to finish this as early as possible and head straight to Bokutos' place because that is where they normally celebrate everyone's birth day.

Time skip/ ( it took him the whole morning and half of his afternoon to finish what he needed but he was happy about that achievement)

After long walked and tiring morning he arrived in the front door of the familiar captain, ringing the doorbell he waited for a while only to be greeted by the familiar loud captain. Other people from the other teams were also there, the Karasuno and the Nekoma was present with loud banging of music and tons of shouting cause of who knows what?. It was a very enjoyable and very packed inside the house but it was fine to everyone, when he arrived in the living room he immediately scan the crown trying to find an specific girl.

Kuroo noticed this as he made way to his friend

Kuroo: she isn't here yet, she said she will be late since she have CRAM school" he said as he bite a big one on his sandwich " Hey Bokuto you lack salt in your sandwich" as he strode to the kitchen to get the food fixed.

Everyone was having fun after few minutes the party started and everyone seem to be in hype for it. Even Tsukishima being ditsy about the alcohol consume ( which Kuroo and Bokuto secretly added in the drink of the rest of the group). Akashi being Akashi made sure everyone is fine, that includes putting Hinata to sleep after consuming few shots of drink and dropping down dead.

The party is continueing the rest of the first years are already asleep, while Aoba Josai members arrived really late. But it was still fun the third years seems to enjoy peace and quiet moment drinking and chatting and some times hearing Iwaizumi shouting at how stupid Oikawa is.

Akashi stood to get something from the Kitchen, when he heard the door slowly opening he walked towards the door to check who it was and to his surprise it was the person he had been waiting for. It was already 11:00 pm and the rest of the group decided to sleep to Bokutos' place since his parents were out for the next few days. The ( height girl) smiled upon seeing Akashi on the hall way.

y/n: hello I am sorry I am late" she added as she placed the shoes on the rack, making way to the beautiful setter

Akashi: it's fine it was more like a loud party for the guys anyway" he added, walking towards the girl. He noticed that she is holding something a box of cake that is, he eyed the box and looked at her the girl only giggled.

y/n: this is for you Akashi" as she handed the box to him, they walked slowly and silently in the kitchen to slice it

Akashi: what kept you busy y/n???" he asked as he eats the cake, y/n eating beside him

y/n: my Cram school was being hectic since we have presentation set next week" she pout " but it's good we are done with preparation so next sat I am free" she smiled as she eat again

Akashi: took the time to study her face, the way her hair moves and the way her lips smile is enough just enough just like this without even saying a word. He was contented with this just being like this, he enjoy the sweet and gentle moment like this and he knows well you enjoy it too. The smiles you share, the glittering sparkly eyes and the momentous giggles he love it all. Something broke him from his trance when he realize something soft in his hand, slowly opening his eyes he turned to look at his hand only to blushed hard.

You were holding his hand, with a smile on your face you lean near to his face but he didn't back away from you

y/n: Happy Birth Day Akashi" and there you place a soft and gentle peck on his lips. You had liked the beautiful setter for a while now you were planning to keep it a secret until he graduate, but then Bokutos' continues teasing and talked made you realized that you indeed had liked him.

Pulling away you observed the setters face , tinted with pink color you smiled and rub your thumb on his right cheek he placed his hand over your hand for a gentle squeeze.

Akashi: you have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that" he smiled, the smiled you had loved and once more this time he leans to place a kiss on your lips. He cannot ask for more he had the best gift ever, having you in his birth day

y/n: happy birth day again Akashi" you hugged him

Akashi: thank you y/n and I love you" he smiled and you blushed at this

y/n: no fair your making my heart flurry and beat faster" you smiled you were happy

END

v~B