Kuroo X Reader ( Broken Wings)

You stood in the middle of the street with the heavy down pour of the rain, your tears falls down with the droplets of rain cascading your fragile and almost broken body. You savor the moment it was your breaking point and you don't care if you break here and now you will be thankful if a bus will hit you know or much better killing you in that point. It has become too much to carry everything are falling down and you can't seem to do anything for it.

You bit your inner cheek as your memory flashes all the failures you made in this life of yours, making you more fragile than second before you wanted nothing more but to be happy but life sucks and you are the most unfortunate not to be those to be in the end of the rainbow with smiles and happiness.

y/n: I should have seen this coming this is all I deserved for being alive in the first place" you murmured down to yourself it was the last option you can do. You don't have much of an option not a choice but this life sucks and corner you up with nothing to do and nothing to go with.

A ring woke you up from your failed daydream, pulling it from your long coat you don't care if it gets broken or so. Flipping the lock out you saw the one calling is non other than your boyfriend, the best thing that happened in you life and probably the only thing that kept you pushing in life. You felt bad making him suffer from taking care of you and you no longer wanted to be a burden you always think to him.

You decided to cancel the call, upon checking on the messages you saw he left tons of messages you love this dork so much but the pain it nothing that can shake you up to talk to him. You are afraid that you will snap at him and you will get angry with him that might be the last thing you wanted to do. To hurt the most important person your life, you mentally cursed yourself not being strong enough to stand on your own.

Your started walking in the heavy rain, feeling numb, broken and alone you wonder in the large city of Tokyo you wanted nothing more but to find piece but this situation will not permit your yearnings and your lure for a happy ending. You let your tears falls but the heavy downpour makes it impossible to see those cheek stained skin. You grip your hands hard they slowly turn white and you know well you are hurting yourself.

y/n: I wanted nothing but happiness" you smiled sadly looking at the sky " why is it so hard to give?" you asked the sky, your tears slowly falls blending with the tears of the dark cloud. You got fired from the job you were working for almost 3 years, you no longer have family and you don't have siblings to too. Life is just too lonely that you felt it was never worth it.

Your phone rings once more but you choose to ignore the continues vibrating of it, you like a moment alone with yourself life decision and rethinking recap of your whole miserable life. You look at the road and from there you saw a figure you never though you will see, he was running towards you his hair was down and his face shows obvious worry.

You smiled a bit waiting for him to reach you but to your surprise he didn't stop he continues until he crash to you. Both body hardly falling on the cold pavement, your eyes were frozen your hands were cold and your body was shaking both from hate and from the cold chiller weather.

y/n: what are you doing here Kuroo?" you asked as you tried to calm down, you know how hurt he must have been for rejecting his calls but you wanted a soft moment for yourself alone. Your thoughts were cut when you felt him sob softly the soft snores of cries, it pains you a lot. He kept his head on the crook of your neck not caring if the two of you were wet from the heavy downpour. It pains you more to see him cry, to know that he is crying and to know that you are the reason why he was feeling such emotion is no use of caring.

You slowly bring one of your hand on his head, softly nuzzling it and without words you let your heart speak " I am so sorry" you murmur enough for him to hear, you are happy this is all what you needed, this is all what you wanted enough to make you feel good enough to make you get up and stand.

Kuroo: don't do that again y/n ever please" as he look at you with stained cheek his eyes were puffy and his cheeks were red he was panting hard and this sight broke you so much. You nodded and slowly a smile made way to your face even you know you are still broken you finally realized that you can overcome those things that weight you down.

y/n: Kuroo, I am sorry and I will never do this again I know I won't need to do it again" you smiled all doubts vanished and all things that hurts you falter away. You grab his hand with your free hand and you slowly try to push him off to sit down, he help you sit down when you two are settled he look at you carefully.

Kuroo: I am here for you so please don't" he sadly look at you and with that you smiled widely at him

y/n: Kuroo, let's get married" you smiled warmly at him catching him off guard his tears fall downs drastically, as you hold his hand with your smaller one " I love you and I cannot think about the world without you, so let's get married" you hold his hand warmly.

Kuroo: yes" he said as he hugged you, the pain, the doubt all is gone you find your peace and your wings were no longer broken. With him in your side you know you can overcome everything in your ways, you are alive once more this time living like how you needed " I love you"

END