( Bet is a lie) Dominant Reader X Goshiki

Dominant Reader X Goshiki ( Bet is a lie)

Monday morning was something students hate, well some of them were still not ready for the week and some of them still has week end hang over. The other students were fun to go to school, today was the first day of the year. Goshiki was finally 2nd yr and he was ecstatic about it, still pursuing his all so called grace to be the ace of the volleyball club he walk inside the hall to meet familiar faces of his friends.

AS he was walking in the hall ways, something urges him to look at the window something pushes his mind to look for a while in the windows and so he did. Right at the moment he look at the wide glass, there a female girl just jump over the fence to get in the school area. Her hair flows lightly as her smile shows in her feature at that time Goshiki knows he wanted to know who that girl is.

The bell rung and he walk in the room, throughout the school hours his been thinking of the girl he saw this morning. He was intrigue and very interested to know who is she. IT was volleyball practice and he was on his way to the gym when he saw the familiar girl that morning. The same girl was on the gym with the female volleyball group, he was assuming she was playing along them or might be the new member?. As he walked inside Tendou greeted him with a smile.

Tendou: " hey hey hey did you see that cutie? She is the transfer student and she was pretty hot" he said

Goshiki:" who?" as he confirm if he was right

Tendou: " that girl the girl with ( hair length and hair color)." Pointing you simply to hide

Goshiki: " tsk, so what?" he put his bag on the bench as he warm up

Tendou following him, " you know I've heard she is a straight A+ student, she was from England and she was pretty bitchy façade was always sweet but she was very hot. As they were talking about the girl a Volleyball ball came flaying their way which shocks them both. AS they turned from who it was they were both shocked to see the girl of their topic walking their way.

y/n: hello can I have my ball back?" as he asked the two

Tendou: " hai hai but before that can I know your name?" he asked teasing about her height

y/n: " why should I tell you my name spike boy?" she smirked which terrified the girls who was actually watching what is happening.

Tendou: " come on tell me sweet pie just the name" as he leaned down at your height almost giving the ball, in a swift moment you grab his hand twisting it to his back the next second you were on his back restraining the poor Tendou on the floor, one of your hand was on the ball already as you look at him deadly.

y/n: " play that antics with me again and ill be sure to break your arm" you look at him which scares tendou to no end. Goshiki was beyond shocked as to your height and to you look he will never expect such girl to be doing those stuff and the fact you were able to pin Tendou who was much more taller and heavier than you.

Tendou: " ahh sorry sorry, I never thought you will be this harsh" as he pleaded

You stand up lifting your weight from him as he stand and bowed at you, Goshiki was looking at you. He realized how your hair looks so soft and how your lips colored with lip balm. Your lashes was extra-long as they shines at the tip. You turned to Goshiki which you realized who was staring at you.

y/n: hey bangs boy what are you looking at?" you asked, waking him up from his thoughts.

Goshiki: " nothing" he turns away the tips of his ears were blushing a bit

y/n:" weird" as you run back to the female groups

Ushijima walks to you when you were about to enter the court, exchanging some words which Tendou and Goshiki cannot hear they become more interested as to what is happening After few words Ushijima runs back to the male court as he was to practice.

Tendou: "hey lefty your talking to y/n do u by chance know her?" he asked

Ushijima: " I know her, I used to practice play with her. Her family were all international volley ball player and she just got back to trained." He said flatly

Tendou: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you know that much how about her fave color? Or fave drink? Or likes and dislikes?" he asked excitedly

Ushijima: why not ask her yourself" as he turned around to practice his serves. Goshiki was beyond interested now he wanted to know and he wanted to see what made you like that. The person you are right now is something he will forever cherish. After few sets of practice, the coach called out Ushijima to practice with you.

Tendou: " lefty is having a receive session with cutie" he said as they watch

Goshiki: " yeah" he stared at you, Ushijima was in the receive position when you come running up as you hit the ball with a very loud Slam. The slam echoed throughout the whole gym and everyone was shocked as where that sound came from. In the other side of the net Ushijima was shocked as how fast and how heavy the ball was when you served. Your served has become more accurate and powerful, he had his eyes locked on yours as he studies your feature. The ball came past him but on its way he felt the pressure that ball was making when it passed.

You were looking at him with dark glare, you were saying you won't be holding back to him as came another service from you he tried to return it but sadly he failed. He cannot think how can you managed to send such powerful ball with your height and weight. The service continues as the whole court watch as their captain beat up with pulp, your power in service is undeniably strong, the girls knows that the first time you let them tried your serve one of them injured her arm.

Goshiki bit his lower lip as to which he wanted to know how powerful that serve is he wanted to see if he can receive it back but seeing that Ushijima himself cannot, he cannot force or stump to his mind he can. He blurted out before he can even think what he said

Goshiki: " I bet I can return that" as he whispered, you in the other side heard his soft words. Turning to look at him your eyes locked with him. Seeing and feeling his determination you suddenly had the urge to destroy that will to prove he was wrong. You smirked at this and called out for a time out

y/n: " Ushijima rest for a while and Ill destroy someone" you smiled he understood you seeing the fire in your eyes, he let you do your will. Turning to Goshiki you shouted "HEY BANGS BOY, come on and try receiving my serves" you smiled and smirked at him. He was shocked but still managed to run to the side where to receive.

He was waiting for your service when you run up and slam the ball, he was able to touch the ball but realizing how heavy it was he gave it and let it down. IT was painful but he won't be stopping anytime soon your next service was massive he had received it with his whole body power and he was able receive it and return. The whole gym was shocked but you were expecting it, he used his whole body to lessen the impact something Ushijima is not doing since he was relying on his power itself. He fist pump as he smile since he was able to return it, running to your direction he smiled and bowed.

Goshiki: thank you" he smiled, you grabbed his face and looking at him intently this made him blush the closeness of your face to him. He was shocked and his eyes were wide you were looking at him

y/n: " bang boy you were good" as you let go of his face

Goshiki was blushing at the sudden contact but the warmth of your hand was comforting.

y/n: see you next time Bangs boy" as you walked away from him

And then you left, the boys were shocked at how Goshiki was able to return such service but more than shocked when you grab his chin. It was cute in some point but very terrifying for the girls view.

Tendou: Goshiki your face is red" as he tease the younger boy

Goshiki: "Shut up" he responded

END

Ճl