Fem Reader X Haikyuu Chars

Junior International Female Volleyball match.

A Girl with ( your hair color and hair length) smiled as she pointed at her team mates " don't worry team we got this" she took the ball as she positioned herself in the serving lane. Her members smiled as they all nodded in agreement " Go captain" with that she started running inside the court slamming the ball in the other side of the net.

Match Served they won the set and it was their victory, the youngest and one of the most well-known female volley ball player in USA. She smiled as she launch herself towards her team mates who caught her in that moment " CAPTAAAAAINNNNNN~!!!!" they shouted and they smiled at each other, others are crying while others were smiling ear to ear.

Time Skip/

Kise: aren't you going to be late on your flight y/n-chi?" a tall blonde asked you as he put another cake in front of your table, you nodded at him and turned to him with a cute smirk you tease him

y/n: why Kise are you not going to miss me??" with that he was stunned but blush after wards, he smiled as you and he lean down to tease you in return.

Kise: would I lie if I say no?" he smiled as he lean to peck your lips, but taken by judgement you avoided the contact swiftly with a smirk you stood up as you took the cake in the table eating few parts of it you smiled at you friend.

y/n: this taste really good, good job picking a cake Kise" you eat again, he only smiled and blushed at how cute you look

Kise: of course a victory cake for you, the guys should be here but they are running late Akshii-chii hasn't even sent me a message" he added as he started browsing his mobile phone, you only looked at him and nodded. After few minutes the door sound and just like that the whole group of generation of miracles made their view into your house.

y/n: heyyy you guys are late" you mentioned as you sat on the couch next to Kise, the rest of the team only spoke few works explaining why they are late. You were the youngest and one of their closest female friends despite the different sports you play you managed to be part of the hard closed group.

The night continue as usual, they gave you gift and food something you had always loved when they come over. Tomorrow will be your flight to japan, request training from your uncle which you forgot the name as you stood making your way to the balcony you turned to look back as you friends you will surely miss them. But you will only be gone for few years after that you will come back in USA again to study and continue your sports. You will surely miss them as you chug another bottle of root bear, looking at the sky you smiled " japan, I am excited to see you" with that you closed your eyes.

Time Skip//

You were now standing in front of the group of love ones and few relatives some friends and classmates. Your team were crying and almost all of them were sad you only shook in disagreement as you smiled at them " Hey ill be back after two years ehehhehehe don't be sad, make sure when I returned back you guys are already stronger than now" with that they bowed at you crying.

The farewell was short and clear, the generations of miracles handle the situation really well except Kise who don't want to let go of you until your flight was already on final call. You smiled at them and waved them good bye, with that you boarded your plane.

Your flight were longer than expected but you arrived in japan never the less safe, as you walked in the airport you tried calling your uncle which only lead you to voice mail " UGGGHHH you dare forget I am going home??? You are the one who requested me and yet you forgot about me???" you scramble walking your way to the gates of the airport.