( Honesty) Daichi Sawamura X Reader

Hey guys~~!!! It's been a while and yep I've got other stuff to do reason why I cannot update every now and then. But don't worry I have lots of time now so I might update this 2-3 stories a day. I am open for request and I'll be posting details on how you can get your stories done asap :D Hope you enjoy this See you soon in my next chapters.

It was a normal day in Karasuno High, everyone was enjoying their time eating and talking about almost everything. In a certain gym there sit a very lovely volleyball manager fixing her hair behind her ear she turns to look at the boys playing volleyball. Scribing and detailing every information of improvement she saw in them. She smiles to herself and turn to look at a certain captain. She blush and turns away fast, ohh how she like the volleyball captain Daichi Sawamura. Like who won't like him? he was responsible, gentleman,kind and those bonus muscles. She can't stop herself from blushing.

Hinata: "Ohh Kageyama ____-chan is blushing again and she looks so cute"

Kageyama: "Oiiii keep focus and start spiking again Idiot."

Hinata: " Jeezzz, I am just being honest how ___-chan looks, anyway just set me some balls"

Kageyama: "Tskkk. Fine.

-----

Suga: " Hey hey Dai-san,____-chan is looking much more cuter today don't you think?" as he nudge the captain, who turns to look at the female manager.

Dai: " what are you saying Suga? She always looks cute everyday, come on let's practice more recieves" he turns to spike another ball

Suga: " fine fine fine, why can't you just be much more honest Dai-san" He smiled

-------

After the practice ( brought you by my amazing Yamaguchi bae) <3

you run on the court giving the players bottles and towels, you smiled at them one by one everyone loves you and you cannot deny that some of them might already had crush on you. On the other hand you cannot be honest to yourself that you already like I mean love the captain. You reached the certain captain and offers him towels.

y/n: " here, Sawamura san, you've done amazing work today and your play is really improving" you smile at him

Dai: " Thank you so much ____-chan, thanks to your practice plans I think the whole team is really improving. I hope you will still help us in the future." He smiled at you. In instant you blush and nodded slowly hiding your face from him.

Dai: "What's the matter? did I said something wrong?" he ask concern

y/n: "uhhh no, you didn't said anything wrong Sawamura -san. It's just you complimenting me is really an honor. Thank you so much"

Dai: "Don't worry about it you deserved it" he pat your head

---

on the other side of the court

Suga: "Do you think Daichi realized that ___-chan has crush on him?. Like almost everyone here knows it and he acts like he don't? or maybe he is really just dense?"

Kageyama: WHATTTt? ___-Chan Likes Daichi san?

Hintata: " Daichi san is so lucky to have ____-chan"

Suga: "but I think he didn't even notice it, poor ___-chan"

Azuma: "You know Daichi might be a bit too responsible but never really ad any clue in love"

----

Back at you two

y/n: "Ummm Sawamura san? can I ask you something?"

Dai: " ohh sure what is it?" he smiles warmly at her

y/n: " umm do you like someone? Or have anyone taken your interest lately?" . you put extra effort looking cute everyday for him to notice. You've been extra sweet and kind to him too. You also dropped amazing hints that you like him.

Dai: "Hmmm? Not at the moment, I mean I am not interested with anyone yet as of now" those words left his mouth, broke your heart. All you effort was wasted he didn't see you anything special. You are just the volleyball team manager nothing more.

y/n: " I see, thank you for answering me Sawamura-san. I need to go now ja" you turns around and run away from him.

Suga: *sigh* "why can't he just be honest"

Daichi/Azuma/Suga was walking home.

Suga: "I've seen ___-chan asking you earlier? How was it?"

Dai: "that? She asked me if I like someone" he smile at them both

Azuma: "you do know that she likes you right? "

Dai: " I know but I cannot bring myself to tell her, what if our friendships changed cause of that?"

Suga: *facepalm* just be honest with your self Daichi, you're missing a very amazing girl

Dai: "She deserved someone better than me Suga"

Suga: "She likes you the first time she saw you when she joined the team, come one Dai-san you're too dense."

Azuma: " not to sound rude Daichi, But Sugarawa is right she's a really amazing girl and she only had her eyes on you. Actually I am jealous about it" he smiles

Dai: " You two are right, I need to be honest with her. I already like her the first time she joined the club, I like her voice, I like her hair, I like how she sounds when she's excited, I like how her hands touches mine and I like it when she looks at me." He blush

Suga: "Finally"

Azuma: *sigh* go get her Daichi

Dai: "Hai, I'll confess my feelings to her tomorrow"

The three of them cheers, when they heard a squeak. They all turned behind them and horror filled their feature. You are standing there behind them just few steps away from them. Face Flushes and you're a very cute nervous face.

Suga: "bad timing"

Azuma: "talk about fate"

Dai: "______-chan what are you doing here?"

y/n: " I was on my way home" you blush more

Suga: "well we will leave you two alone to talk, lets so asahi"

Asahi: "See you both tomorrow" and they walk away

Daichi walk to where you were standing, and you are trying your very best to avoid eye contact

Daichi: *sigh* "I guess I'll tell it to you now, ____-chan I like you so much the first time I saw you I know that I already like you. I like you smiles and how your eyes twinkle in excitement. In all I like you no *he shook his head* I think I love you". You were looking at him now, you can see his face blushing and you can't help but think it was cute. You smiled at him and took his hand on yours.

y/n: " I like you too Daichi San, But more than that I think I've fallen inlove with you deeply. Please take care of me" You smiled at him. He smile back and hugs you giving you a small kiss on your forehead.

Finally you two are honest to your own feelings. And you can no longer as for more.

End