LEMON (Special Lesson) Shirabu X Reader X Goshiki

Shirabu X Reader X Goshiki ( threesome)

Request from AnimeFanatic2016 thank you so much for requesting, pm or comment down below fo your request.

***********************

You were third year in Shitorizawa and boy you will be having fun before the end of the year. Graduating this year you wanted to enjoy every bits of it, you also added more laps on the first year training you were the men's volleyball team manager and they adored you in ways. You were the one to play tough but also the one to play seductive if needed. There haven't many people who know about your secret side one of the few people who knows about your kinky side was Ushijima. He has love and supported your desires and lust in ways you were his first.

He was also thankful you had taught him how to kiss in different types if not he will be a laughing stock of his team mates. He was second year now and he was still supporting you, he was also like a kohai to you which you like in terms of being such a brother. Almost everyone in the team taught you were the innocent and kind manager but what they didn't know is something that will become their nightmare is such.

Shiruba is one of the most innocent guys in the team yet he had wanted something more, he felt that he was not matured because he was not able to pleasure his girlfriend. They broke up and he was questioning is ability to pleasure women's now. He was about to get changed when he heard moans from the boys locker room, his face flushed red as he opens the door, there you were sitting on Ushijimas lap making out, your clothes were open showing your chest and Ushijimas hand were on your waist. He blushed hard at the sight which Ushijima shrug with a smirk

Ushijma: " Sorry that you got to see this, I am actually having some lesson with y/n" he said flatly

Shirabu: " lesson?" he repeated the words

y/n:" yep I was teaching him to French kiss" you showed him your tongue which he looked in shocked. He was new to this kind of kinks and not to mention seeing his manager and his captain doing stuff like this? Is something more that shocking?

Shirabu: " I should go now" he said

Ushijima: " no need I am done with today's session so I am going now" he said as he fixed his jacket and grabbed his bag, you fixed your clothes as you walk near Shirabu who looks very shocked when you walked near him.

y/n: " don't worry I won't bite you. Unless you wanted me to" you smiled at him teasing the poor boy

Shirabu: " ummm I will just forget about this" he said walking away, before he was completely gone he heard you said something which clearly stamp to his mind.

y/n: " come at me when you wanted to learn something Shirabu" you smiled as you walked away.

Next day he was ecstatic about it, seeing you looking normal with the innocent look and Ushijma was not showing any hint of embarrassment he has thought maybe you could teach him to pleasure woman? He felt his face blush when he had thought about it, it was like his first time doing such thing and not to mention to his manager? But he shrugs it off.