"Please tell me" Sugarawa X Reader

"Please tell me"

A girl with ( hair color ) and very beautiful ( eye color) runs through the halls of the school as she leaps and jump over obstacle that is in front of her. She is the 2nd year honor of the school, a very funny and open hearted girl with the voice of an angel. She stop midway to passed by the gym door an open door shows her what she wanted to see, the boy she had loved for the past few years ( Sugarawa).

She stand there at awe as she study his features, the gray silver streak of his hair makes him looks really cute and the smile he gives when he get some points is enough to make her heart flutter. She stands here not wanting to go but what can she do? Her fear eats he up every time she will try to talk to him in instant like it was meant to be, Sugarawa turned to look at the door only to meet her eyes. A mixture os shock and happiness can be seen in the male's face, in the other hand her face turns red as she realized him staring.

Sugarawa was about to go out to talk to her when she bowed down then proceed to run away the scene, Suga frown at this he wanted to talk to her, he wanted to ask how is her day?. But why every time he will try to reach her she will just run away and shut him out. Daichi approach the dishearten setter, knowing well what might be the reason behind it.

Daichi: is it her again?" he asked his friend as he drink from his bottle, making Suga turn to him to entirely face him. His face shows the answer he knows well that Suga has developed what you called crush towards he but every time he will reach her she will just run. This is something the whole team noticed and they all feel bad for Suga.

Suga: She just smiled again today then run" he said wiping his sweat " I wanted to go and chase her but what if she run faster?" he asked his friend who only smiled

Daichi: next time then run faster to catch her, your crush is pretty alethic so you need to step up your will to catch her. Also catching a butterfly is hard, but catching an angel is 10x harder" as he pat his friends back and walked inside the court to practice.

Suga only look at the place where you supposed to stand, you smiled is enough to make him smile your voice is enough to make him calm in short he needs you and needs to clarify his feelings and your feelings for him. He smiled as he continue to practice

"UGHH why did I run again? He looks he wanted to say something but he seems undecided" you look at the window pane as you fix the papers on the table " tomorrow I'll check on him again and hope I can talk to him" you smiled " Ohhh yeah I need to finish this" you smiled as you continue fixing all the papers

Tomorrow comes:

You were walking in the hall being greeted by the students, you were also a part of the student council and it was one of the best things that happened this year for your school life. You were undeniably popular when it comes to boys, something Sugarawa was fuming ever since the start of the year the attention you were getting from the male part is exceptionally high. He sometimes thought you were as popular as Oikawa from the Aoba Josai team.

He was walking the hall when he saw you, you were smiling to everyone and everyone was falling in love with you every day and that is threatening for Sugarawa.

Daichi: she's getting more attention now" he said looking at your walking form

Azahi: she sure is pretty" he added as he looks at sugarawa, as you reach them you smiled at the three of them, but Sugawara just ignore you walking pass you in the process. This broke your heart did you do something to upset him? You turned to look at his friends who were obviously shocked at what happened.

Azahi: please don't think badly at him he was just tired that's all" as he tried to cover up what Suga just displayed

Daichi: yeah he just had so much thinking to do" he added you smiled at them knowing well that they are trying to cover up what just happened. But still the painful thumping in your heart won't stop why did he walked away?. You bowed to them and made your way to the main office where you had your stuff, you planned to confess your feelings for him today but things happens really fast and you don't even know if you will continue it or not.

The morning class passed like usual, but you weren't focusing too much at it you were thinking what happened to Sugaraw? What was he doing right now? What was he thinking?. It was the last subject of the day you where fixing your stuff preparing to go home. When you smiled and solidly decided to still confess your feelings for him. You walked toward the gym wanting to see him.

You've been friends with him for almost 2 years now, he was your art and music partner and he was also your brother's classmate in the same junior high. This is the reason you had come to love and like the guy, and you had all the time to study his cute face when he and your brother will sleep over for review.

Upon arriving in the same exact place, you saw him serving for his team mate and just like that like it was meant to be, his eyes drift towards your place. Your eyes locked for few seconds he was shocked but he blushed anyway. He stood there looking at you, this time you won't run away, this time you will face him , this time he will know your feelings. Daichi on the other hand saw Sugarawa looking at you, he smiled as he gave his friend a soft push.

Daichi: go and get her" as he wave at him, Sugarawa was now standing in front of you. He was sure sad, you know and feel that he was not himself today.

y/n Suga?" you asked him, calling his name the sound of your voice makes him realized that you are talking to him right now. He blinked one the twice the scratch the back of his head he looked at you and smiled. The smiled you loved for so long

Suga: hey sorry about that what do you want to talk about?" he asked timidly, and from there your heart flutter like you was floating

y/n: I wanted to tell you, that I've liked you for the longest time. I find it easy to fall inlove with you ever since my brother brought you home for a review I know I already like you and I know I will continue to like you" you were in the middle of your long ass confession when he raise his hand mid air to stop you from talking, you were shocked a bit heart broken but everything clears out when he speaks.

Suga: please tell me you love me? Please tell me I am not the only one feeling this in my heart every time I see you. Please tell me" as he raised his face to show clear tears from his eyes. The most amazing crying face you've ever seen. You smiled as you hold his hand

y/N: I love you and I feel the same way" and there he hugged you really tight

Suga: you have no idea how I've been waiting for you to say those words"

Flash back//

Your brother: you know my sister won't stop mentioning you; it was all about you every time I go home. I am kind of jealous you're getting all the attention, please don't make her cry" as he pat his friend

Suga: Of course I won't she is one of the most amazing person I've met" he said with a very visible blush on his face

Your brother: Ughhhh I hate how you find true love while I am stuck here being single" he said

Then the both of them laugh at this

End of flash back//

Suga: I love you forever and always" he smiled kissing your nose

y/n: I love you always and will it be forever" you blushed and smiled kissing his mouth

END

ii�iii�iii��UҎN�J