Akashi X Reader ( sadistic love series) Cross Tie

It was Sunday afternoon when you decided to invite your boyfriend in your house as expected he never really turned down your offer. He was always the caring one and the loving one but one thing you loved about him is he really makes a very cute submissive uke. You sometimes wanted to play dirty with him something that he learned to go with after dating you for almost 2 years now. There are time you wanted him to be the submissive and the obedient one and upon tasting the flavor of pleasure Akashi was sure to obey your wants. He wanted something more something that being the top it was new to him being the bottom but never the less he likes it.

You had him tied down on the floor of your room, he has blind folds on his eyes which makes everything dark for him. He has both of his hands and ankles tied into cuffs which you bought just last week. This time you wanted to try out these cuff and you sure did got your wants it suits him. He looks so vulnerable at the moment, that sight you have right now makes you want to devour him here and there. You smiled at the master piece you have, his face was obviously flushed and red.

y/n: " Akashi? Sweet?" as you walk in circles eyeing your shivering boyfriend

Akashi: " _____, I think this is not appropriate" he responded, which was silence by a very smooth moan. You just lick his neck from the back of his ears down to the back base of his neck. This sends shivers to him.

y/n: " you look adorable with those cuffs, aren't you forgetting something my dear" you slyly ask, teasing him

Akashi: he murmured saying few words

y/n: " I cannot hear you" he kiss the side of his ears which makes him blush more

Akashi: " thank you for this" he whispered enough for you to hear

y/n: " aww why does my sweet cake blushing? Hmmm? As you sit on his lap straddling him

Akashi moans softly trying his hardest not to get turned on " _____ please let's stop this, this is very embarrassing his ears are red

y/n: " but I like it when you call out my name" you smiled as you began to unbutton the polo shirt he was wearing. Trailing kisses to his soft and pale skin. Kissing his skin gives him shivers and the electrifying feeling he always loved.

Akashi: " hmmpp please stop ahghh" he moans. You smiled finally having what you wanted. You started moving your hips on him which creates the friction on his lower part. He was starting to pant and moan. You slipped your hand on his neck pulling him into a very rough kiss which he fought over with you. You bite few bits of his tongue which turns him on more. He won the kissing battle but loosed the game of friction. He is totally aware that he is turned on and once it started there is no going back.

y/n: " hmmm? My my my my baby boy if hard" you chuckled as you unzip his pants moving your smooth hands on his member he twitch at the sweet sensation. His pleasure was pushed into the limit when he felt the familiar walls of your mouth into his member. You started to bob your head up and down to his member which sends him shivers all over his body. It was a very smooth pleasure he felt in his lower region and he must admit he loves it when you do this stuff to him.

Akashi: "hmmpp ahhh ____more" as he truss his hips to you, which you gladly takes into your whole mouth. You began to tease him grinding softly your teeth on the skin of his member not hard enough to hurt him. In one final truss you felt some warm liquid in your mouth. He has cum in your mouth, you smiled and swallowed his load which he will never know since he didn't see you.

Akashi: " please take the cuffs off my hands are hurting" you did as he asked pulling the blind folds you smiled at him. He realized in instant what you've done

Akashi: " please don't tell me you swallowed my cum" he ask panicking

y/n: " you taste delicious Keiji" you purred into his ears which makes him blush

and in that you've both gone to round two

End

&$��T�6