The Daughter of the Yakuza

The daughter of the Yakuza

Daichi X Reader

The whole school was in chaos, everyone was super busy with something and the other students don't even know the reason why?. The three senior Daichi, Azahi and Sugarawa was just in time to get in class when they realized that the student council was working in a very fast phase and that the teachers were also in panic mode.

Daichi: what is going on why everyone in haste?" he asked his classmate who was clearly there earlier than before.

Random Made: ohhh that? If I heard it correctly the school will be having a VIP visitor so everyone was in panic, also the teacher will just come in around second period we have the first period for ourselves.

Suga smiles: thanks for the info, now that's interesting a VIP visitor what kind of person could that be?"

Azahi: well I am guessing it might be very important since the whole school is at it." He placed his things on the table.

Daichi: I am sure they are well , we have first period for yourself so that's not bad at all" he smiled at this friends who only nodded in agreement

Time Skip/

It was already the second period and the teacher was already in the classroom, but before he start his class he clear off his throat to say something important.

Teacher: morning class, as you all know we had a visitor earlier this morning so we are very busy but anyway I wanted you guys to meet a new student." The class started to mumble, a new student in third year is very rare they all whisper and talk about it. " quite down, you can enter now miss" he put a stress and emphasize on the word MISS.

The homeroom door slowly slid open to reveal a very beautiful girl wearing a black kimono heavily designed with patterns and hand works details. Everyone in the room sit silent admiring her beauty it was like in drama that a very beautiful girl comes into your life and changed everything.

The students watch at awe how graceful she moves and how beautiful she looks in that amazing kimono, some wonders why is she wearing a kimono if she will be studying here? Well the question was answered when the teacher speaks again.

Teacher: this is miss ( your name), the daughter of the well-known yakuza clan in japan" everyone has their head blown about this new information, all of them look back at the very beautiful girl. " she will be staying here for a year because she needs to observed common high school be good to her." The teacher said, almost all of the students nodded in agreement they all know what will happened if you mess with someone from the yakuza, what more will happen to them if it's the daughter of the leader of it.

Daichi: wow that's amazing" he said as he stare at the girl in front.

y/n: Hello everyone, my name is ( your name) pleased to meet you all, please treat me like a normal student " you smiled at them, the day went well, very well at least there has been no misfortune in your way the people in your class and even from the other class has been very kind.

Suga: it will be very scary if we got involved with her, she is the daughter of a boss of the yakuza anyway we should really keep our distance from her" he low whisper to his friends. Daichi had that about that too but fate has something in reserved for them.

It was the last period in class, daichi was preparing for volleyball practice he left something important in the locker and so retrieving in will be a must. When he turned into sharp corner he bumped into a certain person, his eyes widen as he saw you there on the floor. The first instinct is to help you out, he offer his hand to you with doubt in his heart that you will accept it anyway to his surprise you grab to his hand.