Sugarawa Koshi X reader (Scared Reader)

Request by AliciaGrafft. Enjoy <3 I love this one shot <3

Sugarawa Koshi X reader (Scared Reader)

It was dark and the rain was heavy, this type of time if what you hate the most it reminds you of all the painful memories you have when you were still little. You hid your head under your pillow, deciding a good song will calm you but it wasn't like that at all. The heavy pour of rain makes you uncomfortable and the fact that you are alone right now is not helping. Your parents were divorce while your other siblings were not with you at the moment, living alone is hard but you had learned to live with it for you don't have any choice to begin with.

You picked up your phone and checked some emails, sighing you drop it down for you don't really know many people to begin with. You hugged the bear your boyfriend had given you, you loved the gray haired guy who showers you with love and acceptance in his side you felt comfortable and in his side you feel calm.

You wanted to call him but you know he might be doing some things; you don't want to disturb him since you know there will be an upcoming competition even how much you missed him. You roll on your bed as you tried to calm yourself but the sudden roar of the thunder scare you like no other. You grip the bear and you hide yourself under the thick and comfy blanket you know you won't be having any sleep today.

Tear prickle on the corners of your eyes, you wanted him by your side right now but you know you can't bring yourself to call or txt him to come over. You just wished hard that the rain will soon stop so you can rest and sleep, you tried your best to close your eyes crying under your blankets and you wish you have someone to hug right now. You slowly but hardly tried your best to calm and be at peace, and thank god you did falling asleep slowly you tighen your hold to your bear.

Sugarawa's POV:

I rush out after hearing we don't have practice today, I haven't gotten any message from y/n and very worried. I know her fear with rain and thunder and I wanted to be with her when this happen. The weather forecast was right there is s storm in our city and it will stay for a while. I've told my mom that I'll be staying with my friend for a while for I know the storm will be long. The school even posted notice that the school days will be affected, so I rush my way to her house. The rain was heavy and some of the streets are close, I had hard trouble finding route that leads to her house but nothing can stop me, I need to get to her she needs me.

As I reached her place, I've noticed that all lights were off. I wonder if she is here? But where could she go in this weather? I walked to her front door opening it up with the spare key she gave me. I made way to the vast place because he house is big. As I passed each rooms I've tried to find her but I can't find her anywhere, I've walked towards her room and there I saw her. I felt bad seeing her like this, she was cocooned in her thick and soft blankets while she holds the bear I gave her, her face shows contort of pair? Fear? Sadness? Was it? What I know is she is not comfortable.

I slowly but gently went in under her blankets and slowly but gently hug her, I've pulled out the bear from her hand and she automatically hugged me. I hugged her tight not wanting to let go, she is precious to me today and forever. As I hugged her, her hands finds its way to my back, this kind of moments is something I won't exchange for anything, her face slowly shows peace and she started top snore softly. I started drawing circles on her back, and she seems to like it more, few smiles shows on her pink and think lips as I do.

After few moments of doing so, I fell myself slowly drifting off to sleep.

Readers POV: I slowly felt at ease, I wonder why? I can still hear the roaring sound of the sky but I felt comfortable in sleeping. I slowly opened my eyes and I was shocked to see my boyfriend hugging me tight. His arms are hugging be securely as he snores softly. His face shows calmness and his breathing was even, I smiled knowing him how caring he could be. I kiss his chin as I marvel at how beautiful his faces looks. I sometimes wonder how was I able to get him as mine, but I reminded myself that he is the one who started chasing after me and I am so happy he did. I continued to kiss his cheeks, his nose and his chins. I love this guy and I don't know what I'll do if I ever to lose him. He moved a bit and there he slowly opened his eyes, his shining orbs make me smile

Suga: y/n you're awake" he kissed my head, and I smiled at him, he smiled back at me as he hugged me comfortably

y/n: when did you come over?" I tried to ask him, he smiled as he kissed my forehead

Suga: I know you are scare with thunder and so I went to be with you, we don't have practice and there is high chance we don't have classes this week so it's fine" he smiled looking at me.

y/n: thank you suga" I hugged him softly as he hugged me tight once more, he loved playing with my hair when we cuddle

Suga: don't you like to eat something? How about chocolate??" he asked smiling at me, with the mention of food my mood changed in instant

y/n: SURE" I love Suga's cooking cause he put lots of love in doing so, maybe this time I can finally overcome my hear with thunders and storm. When he is here I know I can overcome anything I will overcome it with him. I smiled as he held my hand softly and as we slowly stood up to make way to the kitchen.

The rest of the night, I forgot about the hard and roaring sound of thunder and storm, we spent our time eating, cuddling and he singing me to sleep. I can finally be at peace I love him, I love him with my all

END