(Sexy Naughty Bitch) Tendou Satori X Reader

- Sexy Naughty Bitch- Tendou Satori X Reader

***

Fun and games were your life, it was fine to spend thousands of dollars in one night why? Because, you were the only daughter of the leading fire arms company in the history of japan and your life has been very pleasant not only for you but for your family. You were not like this when the sun is up, you were the perfect little girl of your parents straight A+ in class with no bad records always leading and always on top, an achiever, an honor all student a president and all time teachers favorite pet. But what they didn't know is you have another side of you,  the side you enjoyed the most and the side you always wanted to hide away.

You were wearing black skirt with black sleeveless tank top, this is your favorite club and why? No one knows who you are your just another girl alone in bar. But what is something more exciting as doing things you never though you will do? You were thirsty with lust and thirsty with pre occupied ideas running wildly inside your mind. 

This is the only time you will be able to relieve your stupid tight life. Every month you will sneak out from your room and attend such famous clubs in town, you were fun to work on it you've met many people and you've met so many interesting guys. One is Kuroo along with Bokuto and with Akashi you were in perfect fling type in the game. But you were not the one to go overboard doing random sex with hot guys and such and that is what you like about those three, they treat you like a sister and not to mention a sister with benefits. Kissing and make outs with those three were normal it was your fun times and they respect that, they never force you to have sex or drink out for more.

Today they were nowhere to be found as you stroll on the bar, you saw a guy with maroon spikey hair style he was sipping his bear with such sadistic look. Everything about him shouts sexuality; he has amazing hair style with such amazing eyes and talk about his sense of fashion. Wearing black hoodie with stud styled jacket and sweat pants with 4 pockets.

Realizing someone was looking at him, the said guy turned to look at you, his eyes were amazing as you thought his lips was in a thin line which shows he was bored. He smiled at you as he smirks, blush creeps on your cheeks as you turn away from his looks. In the next second you felt the chair beside you being occupied looking at who is was the same guy was sitting there now.

Tendou: " hi are you lonely?" he asked with such smooth voice

y/n: " not really not that you're here" you smirk at him, he smirked back liking your answer

Tendou: " drink?" he asked

y/n: " only if you're buying" you smiled at him which returned with a grin

Tendou: " sure" as he ordered a drink for you, you two sat there for a moment talking about things

Tendou: " my name is Satori Tendou, whats yours?" he asked

y/n:" my name is y/n, nice to meet you" you smile at you shake his hand which you can feel strong grip on yours. His looks was very seductive if you won't be careful he will have you in no time.

Tendou: ' I see" he leans over near you " so you wanted to go upstairs or somewhere private?" he grin liking his words you smiled and looked at him

y/n: " not that fast cutie" you grin

Tendou:" hmmm? But I like it a lot" as he grabbed your hand leading you upstairs, you had like the attention lately and you like the idea of this sexy beast dominating you. You had let him do what he wants. When you arrive on the room he pinned you on the door frame and started kissing your neck down to your collar. Moans and sensual touches was shared as you two waltz to the bed it was ecstatic, you never felt this way.

Not with Kuroo or Bokutos or even Akashi's touch, something about him is making your crazy and you like it. He was moving too fast though he was already unzipping your dress when you grab his hand and he was shocked and confused. He understands the idea of that and he continue to ravish your neck with kiss marks oh boy that will leave some marks.

y/n: " hmppp ahh stop wait" as you tried to fry him of, he gave you space to look at you

tendou: whats the matter?" he asked being devious as you sexy look

y/n: " I cannot go all the way you know" he looked at you and smiled and laugh " what?"

Tendou: AHHAAHAHAHAH you were so freaking sexy and you cannot go all the way? I mean you were pretty into it and very very seductive and yet you cannot go on it?" he giggles and laughs at you while you were fixing your hair

y/n: " don't laugh, I just don't want to lose it yet" you looked at him

Tendou; " well then y/n, Ill be waiting for the time I can have it" he kisses your ear " your first time" he smirked and you blushed

y/n: " I should go now" you said

Tendou: " sure, ohh heres my number call me when you are alone" he said

y/n: " sure" as you walked out you realized that he was pretty nice not to force himself to you, picking up your phone as you walk to the elevator you dialed his number to check to it. He answered immediately

Tendou :" missing me already?" you can feel the smirk in his voice

y/n: " in your dreams thanks for tonight see you soon"

Tendou: " any time" as you hung up

Time skip//

Next day, you were asked to deliver some paper works to the captain of your school and you were studying in Shitorizawa ( thanks for making this a twist reader chan). As you made way to the Gym you saw ushijima and usher to him to give him the paper. Upon doing so you heard a loud Slam on the court deciding to look at the source of it, you were shocked and terrified to see Satori there, he recognized you in instant and he walk to you in sec.

Satori: YYYY?NNNNNNNNNN? you study here? Great? Ajhhahahhahhaa" he smiled

Ushijima: " you know her?" he asked

Satori: " she was a friend, I guess?" he looked at you with a smirk, enjoying your blushing face

y/n: " I need to go" you walked out the gym

Satori: " she's pretty shy" he said

y/n: what on earth of all the school I can meet him? You blush as you covered your face returning to your classroom.

Time skip ( cause I am such a lazy ass)

The bell had rung and the students were walking out the building, you were the only one left in the room when you felt a familiar touch on your neck. You turned around to see Satori looming over you, you blush hard.

Satori: " keep quite, or someone will hear you" he smiled " I never thought you study in this school to Y/n" he smiled

y/n:" same here" you smiled back

satori started kissing the back of your neck which emits such hot feelings to you, he love how you react towards his tongue and he love the way you whimper when does.

y/n: " not in school" you told him

Satori: " why not? It was fun right it was exciting right? Miss Class press in straight a+? " he kissed your ears " I see now why you are so needy when I met you" he kisses your neck drawing more of the moans from you,.

y/n: " stop ahh" you covered your mouth

Satori: wow I like how you sound so erotic y/n" I can't stop myself but I will have to stop now " he kisses your head " see you tom okay call me" when your not busy

TBC