Reader X Oikawa Tooru ( Perfect Comfort )

Reader X Oikawa Tooru ( Perfect Comfort)

Today Aoba Josai had lost the match with Karasuno, it was a very unpredictable match which makes the crowd crazy you on the top bleachers smiled ear to ear as you cheer for the Karasuno team. You had trusted them that they will wig todays match and they didn't failed you. The people are already leaving as you made your way to the first floor, you were about to give your friends some encouraging words when Kiyoko had asked you to refill some bottles. You smiled and nodded in agreement they were about the cleanup and train for a bit so you still have time. You run to the now empty halls finding the water station, when you heard some painful cries somewhere.

It was a very painful heart shattering type of cry, that even you don't know who it was crying you had the urge to comfort them, you had followed the crying sound and it lead you into a closed door. You hesitated if you will be getting in but the pain you felt inside your hear hearing those painful sounds makes you clench your hand as you opened the door.

There sit in the floor is the bubbly captain of Aoba Josai, you had recognized the uniform and the familiar brown head. You walked near him without him noticing your presence he was crying, the cry you had heard for a while, the cry that make you shook in sadness, the cry that shattered your heart. You slowly reached up your hand to pat his head, his eyes widen with the touch. He had slowly turned to look at who it was, he was shocked it was a new face.

Oikawa: who?" he was cut off when you spoke

y/n: it's okay to cry, it's okay to loose it is a learning process and it will make you stronger" as you pat his head, I some reasons he had loved your hand on his head, it was comforting somehow calming, and with that his tears falls like never before. He was hurt too much

Oikawa: I've done my best but I am still not enough, I did my all but we are still beaten I am useless" he cried covering his eyes, you smiled at him ruffling his hair with a very gentle touch

y/n: you are not useless Tooru you know that, you learn you fall but that doesn't mean you will have to stay as loser, this time you are losers tomorrow you might be victorious" you smiled, he turned to look at you taking your hand from his head. He slowly hugged you, he felt comfortable, he felt something that is comforting as to who you are he loved your presence. You stayed for a while hugging and calming the guy he had learned to appreciate everything he had done in the end his tears was no longer there but a smiled can be seen.

Iwa: Oyy Oikawa aren't you still done crying?" another voice rings out, but before he can lecture the guy, the girl who was sitting beside him smiled and stood up to bow and leave.

Oikawa: I am not longer sulking Iwa chan, I am good now" he smiled

Iwa: good then, and who was that?" as the two looked at your walking figure

Oikawa: I don't know but she comforts me like now one can ever do, I also forgot to asked her name" he pout

Iwa: let's just go" he said as the two walked out to their buss