Tsukishima X Reader ( Suicide) Triggered

Tsukishima X Reader ( Suicide) Triggers

I walked down the hall of the school, it was another day for my boring life I smiled at the familiar faces I saw as I walk it was a routine I need to keep, I turned to look at the girls in the hall way their look are amazing, their skins looks flawless and so they are beautiful. I smiled and nodded at the thought they are blessed unlike me, I am not that pretty not even average to begin with. My parents are divorce I got no sibling and I live alone in all I suck.

Walking into my class room I saw my friend ( or so I am the only one thinking that)

Tadashi: morning y/n" as he smiled at he, I wave at him and sit on the front chair

Tsukishima: such brat" I've over heard what he meant and I know it was for me, I let it go I normally get this comments and it was nothing new. My wrist was covered with bandage I've cut deep wounds last night, I cried myself to sleep and I think it was still not enough.

Just last week I got my hair cut, cause of the bully guy in our room, he cut parts of my long hair that cause me to cut it short, my hair now is shorter not that I mind but the guy who did so wasn't punished at any ways. I let it go, why would they punish him for hurting me? They should have blessed him more for he is treating garbage like me.

No one knows about my depression, it wasn't easy to hide it anyway but I always smiled at them and that makes my façade more accepting. It was lunch break but before I can get out of my sit the girl in the other room went in front of me and menacing smiled

Girl: come with us" he ordered me, I hung my head low and followed her I was always weak always the poor one and it's been like that. I kinda just learned to live with it, it was nothing I can do anyway.

A slapped was heard, her hand collided with my face. I grab my face wincing the pain

Girl: so you are saying you don't have money with you bitch?" she shout at me, I only nodded weakly she has been bullying me ever since I started school ,she would take my money and always find ways to humiliate me in front of the people. I got on the feet to stand only to be slapped again, she gripped my hair and slapped me one more time after that she left me there on the ground.

My face hurts, even my heart hurts but I can't do anything about it, I stood up and went to the door, I slump on the side and hide myself from people.

Maybe if I die it will all be better" I thought about it

No one will care if I do die right?" as I bit my cheek

I heard Tadashi and Tsukishima walks on the door, and I think it was big slapped in the face that I did

Tadashi: I can't find y/n, I am worried " as he stroll down the hall

Tsukishima: why are you even looking for that girl?" he added sounding angry

Tadashi: I am just concern about her she isn't looking really good" as he reason out

Tsukishima: she irritates me, I wish she just leave us be" With that the tears I';ve held for so long falls down my cheeks, I was never this weak was I? I was always the push over useless person. I run away from the scene not wanting to hear it more

Tadashi: don't be like that, I know you like her and why can't you just be true for once?" he said

Tsuki: Tskkk" as he walked out

Tsukis mind" where's that brat, making me and Tadashi worried to hell

I run to my home, not wanting of this anymore, maybe if I am gone everything will be fine

Maybe if I am gone I will be happy, maybe?

I went to my room took a box with different medicines and there I took them all at once, I start to cry with all the pain and pressure in life. I hated I was born ugly, I hate I was born not as wise as others. I hated myself for being too weak I hated myself for existing.

And with that everything turns black.

Tsukishima: days pass but y/n didn't gone to school, the teacher has been worried but still there is no sign of her. The teacher asked me and Tadashi to go to her house for our notes since we will be having a test next week, as I stroll done with Yamaguchi, I've realized that she never really talked about her parents or her life.

She always smile like everything is fine, and maybe that is the reason why I had like her. Her smiled is warm and her voice is soothing, we arrived at her house ringing the doorbell few times but there's no one answering.

Tadashi: maybe she is out?" he said, I took my phone to call her number ( cause we have numbers of our classmates) but it direct me to voicemail). I bit my cheek somethings feels off, the grandma who is passing by had been concerned and offer us some information.

Grandma: there is no one there boys" she said, making us confuse

Tadashi: isn't this y/n l/n residence?" he asked,. The old woman nodded but frown at us

Grandma: she was a very lovely girl and she is always smiling we never thought she will end like that"

Tsukishima: what are you talking about?"

Grandma: the girl who is living there has died 4 days ago, she might have committed suicide for she is found with tons of medicines in her hand" she looks at us with sad eyes " she was always smiling at me when she was off, I never thought she had problems"

Tsuki I can't process what I heard, I disagree to process what is happening is she dead? Is she? Why?

As me and Tadashi stand in front of her gravestone, the name I love the most is written in bold cursive, and there I cried my heart out. She is gone and forever she will be

Tsukishima: I am so sorry"

END