( First Encounter )Takanobu Aone X Reader

Takanobu Aone X Reader

Saturday morning, you've yawn for the 5th time today. It was you weekend but you were with your brother inside the super market to gather some grocery and such. Being the youngest sucks in your family as far as much you wanted to rest the whole day or sleep you have to go with your brother to buy and restock food. You pout at the idea of you losing your perfect sleeping moments while working with the list you had.

Ayato: " y/n, stop pouting and start working I'll be getting the half of the list and you go get the others let's meet here after 50 mins be sure to get all needed stuff kay?" your brother said, nodding at this remarks he smiled and continued to find the stuff he had in the list.

In your side you proceeded to walk in the huge aisle of stuff, reading the list over and over again you pout at this, it was at least minimum of 50 items in your list but you swear your brothers list was longer so yeah it was fine in your side. You stroll on the endless rows of goods, the first thing you need is a big rolls of tissue good for 1 month and such.

Arriving at the row of Tissue you saw that It was placed on the highest point of the shelfs. Cursing under your breathe because you were only ( insert height here), you sigh and started to jump up and down to reach at least one of the rolls. Failing miserably you wanted to ask someone to help but sadly no one was there or even the staff to rescue you from the humiliation. Sighing for the last time you prepared an alibi to your brother why you won't be having the tissue roll, when suddenly a huge guy was behind you.

Startle at this you turned back to look who it was, there behind you was a giant boy with white hair he has a stoic face with no emotion, you were a bit scared at this but all the nervousness faded when he handed you the tissue roll. You were confuse at a bit of this very awkward experience but you realized that he was helping you. You smiled at this and accepted the roll and continue to thank him

y/n" thank you so much" you smiled

Aone: " no problem" he responded with the most flat tone he had

y/n: " hehehhe my name is Y/n, whats yours?"you smiled

Aone: " Takanobu Aone, nice to meet you" as he bowed formally at you

y/n: " ehhehe no need to be so formal" you smiled

Aone: " you have such long list there miss" he mentioned

y/n: " well yeah I need to restock food for a month so I got long way to go to" trying not to sound desperate, when you were about to walk away something you didn't expect happen.

Aone: " can I help you with your shopping" he asked you flatly, turning around at him with your face brighter than the sun you smiled and nodded. It was crazy to accept such offer but you feel he was a nice guy and he won't be doing anything bad to you.

He continued to pick up on the stuff on the list, and you can tell he must have done this very often he had known certain rows where to get the stuff and materials which is something cute. As time goes by you've realized that the tall boy is somehow a childish manner in such as you friend Hinata Shoyou. Smiling at the memory you had when you were little Aone kinda reminds you of Hinata. After few hours of working you were now in the meet up place you and your brother talk to, you were about to offer a drink to Aone when he spoke.

Aone: " I should be going now, I will be going to train with few people" he said

y/n:" ohh I see, at least take this?" you offered two bottles of energy drink , he accepted it and bowed at you. Looking at the retreating form you smiled and remember how sweet he was too you, blushing at the thought you slapped yourself just in time as your brother to see.

Ayato:" hey what happened?, you just bought some stuff and now you're crazy?" he tease

y/n: " shut up" as you two paid for the grocery.

Time skip//

It was Monday and you were in the Karasuno gym, volleyball practice was normal routine as you were their manager, today Date Tech high will be visiting the Karasuno high for a practice match. You were very happy that you got to see some amazing play again and you are still not very familiar with the Date tech group it was your time to study their weakness and their strength .

Hinata: " hey y/n" he smiled

y/n: " hi?" you smiled back

hinata: " I want you to meet someone from the other team he was from Date tech" he smiled excitedly

y/n: " I see well I am very excited, I've heard their iron wall was unbreakable but I know you guys can break through it" you smiled that makes Hinata smiled widely

Hinata:" of course"

Your conversation was cut when a group of tall boys bowed in front of the door, recognizing their uniform they were the Date tech volleyball players. Smiling at this you run to the front door to greet them, a guy with cute smile blush seeing such pretty manager in front of them. Their captain who you believe started lecturing them at how easy their focus was disrupted.

You were about to speak when you saw a familiar face at the back of the group, your eyes were big as the plate but you were happy. You were very excited at the match but seeing Aone in the gym makes your eye twinkle.

y/n" shouting his name you've startled everyone in the gym " AONEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" you smiled as you run towards him, the teenager was also at the stare of shocked never thought he will see you in Karasuno and not to mention as their manager.

All males in the gym was curious as to why you two know each other, but later that explaining who you two met. They were very happy at how their kohai reacted to a very in need girl. The match went in slowly and it was a very amazing match for both teams.

The iron was unbreakable but it was not that high for Hinata to fly, there were mistook steps and amazing tricks of play. Too focus on your studying you didn;'t realize Aone was eyeing you from time to time.

Kanji: " hehehhehe you've been looking at her ever since we arrive" he tease

Aone: " she looks prettier when she was in uniform" he said flatly

Kanji: " do you like her?" he asked

Aone: " maybe? I don't' know?" he said flatly, in a sudden motion you turned to look at them catching your eyes on him he blushed hard. Yeah it was love, love at first sight. He had liked you the first time he saw you jumping up and down that Saturday morning. Ohh how he love your look and how you smiled.

Time skip/

The Date tech was going out to their bus when you, run towards Aone to give something.

y/n: thanks again for helping me hope we can hang around sometimes" you smiled as you give him two bottles of energy drink. He accepted it and smiled a bit which makes you blush a little

Aone: " thanks and see you really soon" as he handed you a paper, after that her walked away to go to the bus. Deciding to open the paper you saw his number and his addres. You smiled at this antic sure it was cute and you cannot wait to hang around with hims

END

?'