Mess Up 2/3 ( Bokuto X Akashi X Reader X Kuroo X Tsukishima)

Hey Guys and sorry for a very long no post and update, I've been busy with stuff lately and since most of my cosplay project and shoots are rushing. i may update every day now since i plan to be active in writing again. So if you have some comments and suggestions/request feel free to pm or to comment here. See you soon

*************

Mess Up 2/3 ( Bokuto X Akashi X Reader X Kuroo X Tsukishima)

You were up all night thinking what could have happen yesterday event was not as good as you thought it would be. First you just discovered something you never wanted to know or involved to. Second those 4 guys involved is now holding up to you as to make fun and have fun. Remembering your make out session with Tsukishima is not even helping, you mentally slapped yourself and promised that you will not in any cost talk to those guys. Well not until the Nekotama ask you to stick around with Kuroo for a training session ohh what a wonderful day.

You sigh for the last time this morning you were up a 7 am and now running for early exercise. You tried to reason out to Nekotama that you don't want to work with Kuroo and since you need to work with some plans and more procedures for your team. But setting that aside he didn't listen in fact he told Kuroo about it first thing in the morning.

Kuroo: " Morning Kitten as he run beside you" he has obvious smirk in his face that irritates you

y/n: " Good morning Kuroo Kun" you told him, he smiled at this

Kuroo: " you know you act pretty normal knowing what " WE" are doing and after that hot make out session with Tsuki? Ohh wow you are one blank girl aren't you sweet heart? He tease you

y/n: " Listen here, I don't want to do anything about you and your gay shit shipping so let me be and train like normal. I won't tell anyone what I saw just leave me alone" as you run ahead of him, catching up from you in no time he smirks wide.

Kuroo: " Well you are stuck with me for the rest 5 hours so yeah" He smirk

You mentally slapped yourself just wanting this training to end.

Mini Time skip// Inside the Gym Storage room

You are now getting few stuff and preparing alone or so you thought? You felt a presence behind you but before you can even turn to confirm who it was a hand grabbed your legs. Another hand was on your mouth to prevent you from screaming.

Kuroo: " Wow kitten you have such nice legs and your skins felt so soft" he said with low voice, making you blush in the process you tried to wriggle out from his grasp. But being a captain I must say pays off the strength he posses. He runs his hand down to your legs in a very teasingly slow manner, your began to blush at this feeling guilty but his hand in your skin feels a bit more amazing.

You almost scream when he started nipping your neck while doing your legs, he was licking and sucking on it and it's becoming more hard to prevent your moans. He had like the idea of doing this while everyone was out of the court playing. The storage room was pretty dark and the door is close so you are pretty safe from embarrassment. The process continues for the next five minutes until her decided to capture your mouth, unlike Tsukishimas kiss, Kuroos kiss was more gentle? A bit more demanding but still soft and gentle. You found yourself enjoying the moment and yea he was too.

You felt his hand move around your body and you didn't care, his touch is ecstatic, you bit his tongue when he grabbed on to you breast, he was not liking the idea of biting tongues but he continue to ravish your mouth. Pulling away softly to check yoru feature he smiled at the mess he made