Tooru Oikawa X Reader ( The Royal Dancer) + Iwaizumi Hajime

A girl with ( your hair color + hair length) stood in front of the big halls door she is the royal dancer with the title as high as a counselor she had built her status and her decree. The royal dancer who performs only for the royals and councilors of any kingdom. Her beauty was known far and wide and she was most adored for her majestic dancing and her beautiful graceful feature.

The door slowly opens revealing the lovely girl, today she is performing for the royal family of the Karasuno Kingdom. She bowed at the king who wave at respect for her entertainment in the next level of the king was his sons who has orange hair and black get hair. Their eyes wonders are your beauty as you walked towards the center of the stage. The king has a very semi built body with jet black hair ( Daichi) he smiled at your small form.

You placed your hand in the position for this dance as the music slowly started she started moving. The graceful falling of the thin layer semi- transparent clot flows with her movement. The movement she makes were very minimal but the flow of the gown she is wearing shows power in each moves, the floating ribbons are enough to make her look like a dancing painting. Graceful and beautiful

The people in the whole place sits in silent as they watch the dancing girl it was true that she is one of a kind but the movement she do is enough to make each eyes follows her figure. The floating clot around her made her look like a flower dancing in the whisk of the graceful wind. She continue to dance her number after few more minutes, when she stops moving all eyes glimmers and all of them stood up to clap their hands.

She bowed as the councilors and all royals praise her with loud applause, this is her life she smiled gently as she once more bowed to the people who enjoyed her dance. Dancing was her passion her weapon but never the less the attention she have now is not a thing she had wished for.

Time skip/

She was now riding the royal carriage to return to the kingdom she was lives, Aoba Josai Kingdom was it. The king who rules the kingdom was known as Iwaizumi; he was a great king and was a great friend he always asked her to dance and perform for him she knows well about the adoration of the king towards her. But she can't bring herself to love him like what he wanted to do, whatever they do she can't be a queen never will the councilors such low as her be a queen by any means.

In the kingdom, a certain brunette runs down the big halls grinning ear to ear. He was wearing a colorful set of clothing just like a royal he was a good friend and cousin of the king. His smiled never falter as he tried to find his cousin and friend in the big place.

Tooru: Hey I am back Iwa" he said as the royal trail follows behind him hearing this the young king only turned to look at the sound of the voice. As he slowly looked at him he was slowly engulf by a soft and caring arms.

Iwa: ughh how many times do I have to tell you that no running inside the halls" he said as the two made way to the afternoon tea. The royal trail behind them stops when the two reaches the place to have tea.

Iwa: I am glad you arrive safe" as he sip the tea, he was serve with for today's afternoon tea the two were served earl prism sakura tea. It was the king's favorite and it was a very beautiful day for the two males.

Tooru: it was really nice to be back" he smiled sipping his tea, the king only nodded at him

Iwa: I've prepared a feast for you do enjoy it till end" he smiled "also I wanted you to meet a certain girl I've been eyeing for a while, she will dance later for she is widely known as a good dancer" he added