Sugarawa Koshi X Reader

The clouds were dark as it was the shade of the night, the chills weather is obviously indicating that it was winter and why you are here outside if still clear in your mind. You closed your eyes as you try where it all started remembering all the details of your fight in this lovely night. Your boyfriend who was with silver hair shimmer and plum red lips that sometimes makes you jealous runs into your mind.

You two were having a good time just hours ago you cannot point out why it all turns into something like this. It's been a while since you two had a fight and a big one at that you two normally resort in calm talking and chats but this one right now started big at all. He was in a sour mood since he was tired ( that never happens ) and you too were in a bad mood since you are failing your major subject.

Your position in the bench was starting to get uncomfortable as you recall what he said.

Flashback:

Suga: You will never understand because you are so focused on yourself" he said taking you off key of your happy mood, you slowly turned to look at him confirming if he was seriously the one who said those words. And with your heavy heart you know it was him, the love of your life just pointed out that you don't have time for him. You wanted to stay with him but your review test and projects are waiting.

y/n: you know what?? If I am too selfish about my study then you are too selfish with your sports" and there his face contort with sadness, he opens his mouth to speak but you already stood up leaving the poor guy there alone.

End of Flashback:

You massage your temple as you remember the numbers of papers you need to finish but you did get out all the reasons to see him , he was your pain reliever your calmer yet right now he was not the person you needed. You groan as you slowly reach for your phone checking the notification your face turns sad as you saw he hasn't sent you anything.

A call nor a txt was not there, you bit your lower lip not wanting to break up with him he was your crush for so long and when you finally had him as your this things happens. You took a deep sigh as you mentally prepared to go home, slowly standing up from the bench you were greeted by your silver head boyfriend. You stand there shocked why he was here you are sure he was not running at you when you started sprinting earlier in your fight. And it's been 1 hour since that don't tell me he searched for me in this weather? You thought as you eyed him waiting for his next move.

You realized that his face is flushed red, his nose were pink and his eyes still has that gleams you loved so much, he slowly walked towards you and when he does your head slowly hangs down.

Slowly he reached for your hand, the warmth of his knitted gloves is enough to calm you, his scent was vividly known as you two stand there.

Then you heard him spoke " I am sorry" he said and with that your eyes stares at him as fast as you can managed, you saw him there rubbing the back of his neck as he avoid your direct eyes. He took a deep breath as he continue " I am sorry for saying those words" and there your tears slowly form on the edge of your eyes. You've been tired for the last few months the continues work and project is enough to drain the bright colors on your eyes but you kept going because you know you have him. So when he snap like that your motivations snaps like a stick, all you wanted is him by your side and you are sure you can take care of everything. Only him can calm you like this , he can recharge you , he can motivate you and you loved him so much. The feelings inside your heart is swirling and you cannot even speak to him coherently.

He slowly hugs you are you placed his chin on the top of your head as he hugged you comfortably, your slow and small sobs is enough for him to know that you didn't mean what you said to him earlier. He loved you so much that it hurts when you two fight,

To be honest he feels bad when he snap at you, he knows that your study was hard and you've been always tired but he cannot help but to yearn for more of your time. He missed you so much that it sometimes hurts not to be able to see you for a whole month.

He took a deep breath as he cup your face as he slowly turned your face to him, your face were pink and with shade of red your tears slowly cascading on your smooth skin.

" I am sorry, I am just tired and I really wanted to spend time with you" he said as he kissed your forehead " I wanted to stay with you for so long yet I cannot" he kissed your cheeks " but I know you didn't plan for this to happen so I am so sorry " as he kiss you plump lips, your tears slowly dries up as you heard his heartfelt apology and you slowly made your mind to loosen up a bit with your work and study. This guy deserved the best and you will do that for him. " I am also sorry for saying those mean words at you I never mean those" you told him as you slowly placed your hand on top of his hand.

He smiled as he kissed your nose, making your giggle in the process he dried your tears he loved you so much and you loved him the same. You are happy and you are very content you smiled once more as you engulfed him in a very calm and warm hug he return when you do.

END