TRE ENDING (Chapter 18 )

Chapter 18 ( The Journey of the two prince)

You are standing on the hall throne room with Ushijima, The council had gathered to send their blessings to your youngest son who will be returning to your kingdom to be the next king. He was kneeling in front of you and your husband, he had red cape on him with white fur on the hem. He was wearing hi prince clothes along with gold silver designs on it.

Ushijima: " I bid you my son, be a great king be an example and be an honor to both of me and your mother" he announced " I pray for your success bring forth the knowledge and love that your mother and I had showed you.

Hinata stood up facing the congregation, he bowed to them and they bowed to him. He was now wearing his prince crown on his head. You can see his eyes shine with determination

Ushijima: " I bid your mission my knight and soldier, Iwaizumi be his guide and be his protection." He announces to the knight now kneeling down in front of you, you wanted Iwaizumi to stay but you know he will do his mission In protecting you son. You wanted him to be with you but you know you can't. You hung your head and decided to avoid his eyes, ever since that night of his confession he had avoided you; you haven't even seen him for almost a month. All you can see is his hair of even when he was practicing with the prince.

Iwa: " I will do my best your majesty" and he bowed at both of you

Outside the castle

You kissed the head of your son, he was almost in tears but you know he was holing it in. You kissed his cheeks to his nose you will miss your ball of sunshine but you know he will lead a kingdom and he will be great while doing that.

Hinata: " I promised that I will be a good king mother" he smiled at you and bowed, he turned to look at Kagayama who was standing next to you. "Please take care of mother" he smiled, Kageyama on the other hand smile and bowed at him with the respond "Of course" After that Iwaizumi mount into his horse and start riding while Hinata was on the Prince Carriage

Iwaizumi glanced at you one last time and he smiled at you, You smiled back at him you know he will be with Hinata and your son will be in safe hand. Ushijima hold your hand. As you two watch the trail of your son ride its way to your kingdom. You wanted to cry, it was painful seeing your son like that but you know it has to be done, He need to be the next king of your kingdom and you needed to let go of him.

You smiled as you remember him, many memories came rushing back at you and you closed your eyes not to forge his eyes, his face, his everything. The first time you held the very fragile bundle of sunshine you will Miss Hinata, but you know you needed to let go. You smiled and proceeded to follow Ushijima inside the throne. And in there you were happy.

After short while after Hinatas journey to your kingdom, Kageyama was announced King and was crowned then. Seeing as he was kneeling in front of his fasther, Ushijima placed his crown to his son.

Ushijima: " be ye an earth and heaven to the people of this kingdom, be their fortress and protect them with your life. Ye hear my words and be a good king to them" He slowly placed his crown to the head of Kageyama, you are very happy. He will be a very good king you thought he will be a good king just like his father. You smiled as your son walked to you, he was now the king and you were merely a queen he kissed your head,

Kegayema: "I will be a good king mother, just like what we promised to you" he smiled and you were so happy, he proceeded to walk to the aisle of people, the people around him was cheering his name. Ushijima held your hand tightly and whispers near your ear.

Ushijima: "They will be a great King," he smiled as you felt tears on your eyes, remembering your other son, Ushijma held you close as you sobs. They are no longer you babies they are not the kings of the kingdoms you love. And you are truly happy

y/n: " I am so happy"

And there goes the twin brothers' Royal life as the kings. You were right they become a really good and great king. You can no longer ask for more.

The story ends here

Thank you so much for reading, hope you enjoy this series

Comment down below of what you think thanks

: