Tendou Satori X Reader ( 7 Minutes to heaven )

Request by MaddieNeedsSleep, do enjoy :D

ADDED note: apparently the maximum story can publish in one book is just 200 so

I actually reach that now I'll be making another new book or one next few one shots :D

Tendou Satori X Reader ( 7 Minutes to heaven )

Sitting in the big form circle you eyed your friend who forcefully drags you to take part of this all so called game. You were the Nekoma male's volleyball team manager and this was your first time attending and joining the training camp. Much to your surprise the list of schools that join this year was bigger than you've expected, also the well-known Shiratorizawa took part of this camp where in fact they never do really join this one.

" so why am I here again?" you asked your random friend who was shaking in fear when you eyed her, not that she was scared but she totally don't want to be eaten alive or to be asked to run 100 laps just because of dragging you here.

" I am sorry I just don't want to play alone and they said it will be fun if there are more participants" she said you groan as you eyed her, the amount of work you needed to do was very much likely why you don't want to waste any time in such game. But since she was a good friend of yours you decided to stay in this all so called game

Bokuto came up in the middle and started explaining the game " so we will ask you to put something in this box and then one by one we will call on unto random person to pick something here, " he smiled " when you pick something you need to spend 7 minutes inside the closet you are free to do anything just please don't go around fucking" he said which earn few laughs and giggles from the other random males.

Eyeing your friend in the process she frozen in fear, you were not into this kind of game really and specially this kind of somehow kinky games " I can't believe you made me join this game" you told her which clearly shook her, you can see that she was already feeling guilty but what can she do when you are already here?.

Not long Akashi came up in front of you asking for anything to be put on the box " anything will do right?" you eyed him as he nodded in agreement " anything that can represent you" he said as you reach for your pocket, picking up one of your decorated hair ties. It was red and pink clearly a feminine color with gems and beads here and there, you gently placed it on the box as you.

You eyed the big group of people in the area until your eyes landed on a certain red maroon head, he was talking to Ushijima at that moment so you took the time to study his feature and his looks. You only known this person in the beginning of the camp but you've seen him few times when your school had some training matches with them.

His name is Tendou Satori, a monster that's what they called him but to you he was one of the kindest and most funny guy you've seen. You two talked few times even before this camp and when he recognized you in the camp he came running talking about life which made you feel fluffy inside.

You know you've develop a little crush on the guy, he seems very unique, fun and unpredictable you tried your best to learn his nature specially his playing style but it was too late when you realized that you've been eyeing his because you actually took liking on him.

Suddenly he turned to you, your face flushed as you averted your eyes from him. He was smirking really hard catching you like this you tried your best not to look at him as the game started rolling. You really didn't mind who pick your item beside its simple 7 minutes inside the closet and it will surely just pass.

You yawn as you waited for someone to pick it up, again your eyes trail into that someone when he stood up to pick something on the box. " ohh its Satoris turn" you said as you friend just nodded waiting what Item the male will be picking, you took some time to check your phone, the notes and review was being requested by the nekoma coach as you were about to reply the chat your friend tap your shoulder.

" hmm?? What?" you turned to him, she then pointed at some direction as your eyes follow where she was pointing. In the middle Satori was holding a hair tie with gems and beads, you mentally slap yourself being unlucky ( or lucky), you didn't dare speak or do anything. Satori raises the hair tie higher so everyone can see it " who's item is this?" he asked, the sound of his voice made your heart drum like thunder.

Not long you heard Akashi spoke " that's y/n sans" he eyed you, all eyes landed on you immediately as you flush in embarrassment, you slowly stood up walking your way in the middle. You can clearly see a big smirk on his face and it made your inside churn in excitement.

" 7 minutes okay" Bokuto said as he slowly close the door, when it close the dim lights outside was the only source of your eyesight. " so what do you want to do y/n?" his voice is somehow taunting, it hold such mischief and some teasing tones in the mood " I mean we can make out it you wanted? Or we can just sit here and let 7 minutes end" your face flush

" what???? This game make out?" you stutter in shock, you though that 7 minutes will just be randomly sitting inside the closet to talk or to wait nothing else but this new information is killing you enough. " I never thought about this game such as that also kissing is only for couples" you look at him, in instant you felt how close his face was on yours.

His breathe sprinkle your face with delight, you hold your breath as you waited for him to speak " it was also a way for confession" he added you can swear your face is really red right now thankful that the closet was dark enough to hide those shades on your face.

" how bout I confess here? Not too romantic but the opportunity is here" he said as he slowly hold you closer to him, engulfing you in a soft and gentle hug " will you y/n be my girlfriend just to make it all official since I don't like flirting with you in public without letting you know how I truly feel" he smirk landing his face on your neck you shiver but didn't stop him.

He was warm, he was making you feel safe and for once in your life you wholly know that your heart belongs to someone " umm.. I... I... I like you too Satori" with that before you can even speak another word your lips was seal with his. It was soft and gentle, not long your eyes slowly closes enjoying the sensation of his lips on yours. Your hand slowly glided its way on the back of his neck as you tried to pull him closer, his hand roam around your back making you comfortable in the situation. It was ecstatic, not too much romantic but it was nerve wrecking after few moments he pulled away from you resting his face on your neck.

" only look at me okay" he said as you smiled at his attitude, whining like a kid for your attention but you love it " I will only look at you don't worry" with that the door slowly opens, Akashi looked at you two and nodded Tendou help you up on your feet as you two sat in silence. He sat back with Ushijima as you found your way back to your friend and for once you were happy that your friend drag and semi force you in this kind of game.

Finding a lover, and confessing in such game truly unpredictable. You eyed satori as he smirk at you flushing bright you averted your eyes from him once again.

END