Nishinoya Yuu X Reader (Rose Tango)

The karasuno was having their annual ball room dance competition this year they will host the event that is joined by other schools. The karasuno team was there to support this year's dancer, the gym started to get crowded as the people started to pluck in the way. All people were excited to see today's performance it will be a two day event so everyone was on hype.

Daichi: do you best Karasuno" as they see the girl wearing black and orang set of clothes who are the dancer from the ball room set.

Nishi: do you best show them what you are made off" he shouted as the team shouted in the back ground. The music started in a while and all the competitors started moving and doing their own routine. ( it's a group dance thing in the hall). There are 5 set of pairs who are dancing all together with different routine in the music.

Kageyama: wow " he said, as the orange haired boy only started at amazement

Suga: it was really an amazing view to see people dancing like that" he said as the others watch in amazement, Nishinoya was eyeing the Karasuno dancer when a flip of view happens. A girl with black glittered gown sweep down the floor with a very powerful aura, the forceful and graceful moves of her is amazing. She was wearing black shoes with silver design and on her head was a feather that matches her clothes.

Something in her made the libero stare with amazement, her move were soft yet forceful like she was a dancing Barbie but the dance she was making is a rock thing only one can understand. The small libero cannot seem to take of his eyes on the said girl, the swift movement made by the girl in the hall made his heart pound hard something he cannot explain and something never experience before.

The girl twirl fast before stopping and like that Nishinoya's breathing almost stop when her eyes looks at him with a smirk the girl only smiled seductively before turning back to his partner, Nishinoya only stand there dumbfounded his world becomes hazy as he watch her move.

After the competition the said girl was awarded top 2, she smiled and waved at the people who are now cheering for her.

Tsuki: so she did win" he said as the others watch the Karasuno weep and cry as they made way outside. Nishinoya stay there to watch her smile more something about her makes him draw nearer and more closer on each movement he can feel he was being held closer.

Daichi: it's okay they did their best" as the small group started to walked out

Nishinoya: I'll stay for a while " he said as he usher the team to go home

Suga: watching the girl from the other school?" he asked as the libero only blushed and said " hai"

Daichi: don't forget we have practice tomorrow" he added, the libero only nodded in agreement as he made way back inside the halls.

After sometime, all people started to leave Nishinoya waited until they were all gone he wanted to talk to her of might want a chance to talk a bit. He smiled looking at her now, her hair is in down fall braid since she changed clothes and hair style. She will be practicing now for tomorrow's final event, One thing Nishinoya noticed is the male partner was nowhere to be seen.

As the female stand in the middle she played a song he never heard before the move was forceful but she looks good in it. She momentously stop as she looked at the guy watching her from the sideline, she smiled at him and walked towards him shocking the smaller male.

y/n: hey I've noticed you a lot this afternoon" she smiled at the guy which makes him blush, he nodded and bowed

Nishi: I am yuu Nishinoya from Karasuno I just got in trance watching you dance" he said blushing widely as the small figure only smiled warmly at her, as she slowly walk towards the middle of the place again the libero following her behind.

y/n: do you dance yuu?" she asked the startled guy, he shook in disagreement. " here I'll teach you few moves" as she moved towards him holding his hand to guide it to the position for a dance. " keep up okay"

yuu: only nodded In agreement, he has dance lessons before but he never was experience to dance with a girl better yet a dancer in the competition. She slowly moved them in the dance floor the steps were simple yet yuu enjoyed the short glances he can have up this close to the girl he had been eyeing.

You pulled him twirling beside him, he hold your hand tight enough for the short routine as you swiftly behind him did your footwork. It amaze him how you can swiftly move like that, you made a twirl as you handed on his front grabbing his shoulder you goes down his knee level this shocked him as you dance under his footwork.

You grabbed his hand pulling yourself upwards to him, you let go of his hand as you swiftly turn around on his side. He smiled at you before a shocked face came to his feature "catch me" is the only word you say until you run twirl towards him you lift your leg towards him as he took hold of your waist and one arm supporting your weight.

And with that you stared at him closely, he has very vibrant colored eyes and a very unique hair style, you smiled as him as you let him go. Standing few steps from him you bowed thanking him for dancing, he was panting now he never thought that dancing will be this tiring as he eyed the girl who walked the side to turned off the music.

y/n: thank you so much for that dance" she smiled at him he only grinned ear to ear

yuu: that was amazing y/n" he smiled and the girl smiled too, he liked her voice as well her movements towards him it was like she was sending messages he cannot understand but his heart understand them very well.

y/n did you eat dinner already yuu?" you asked the blushing libero, he shook his head

yuu: I haven't" he said, as you clapped your hand together grinning at him he smiled

y/n: then let's get dinner" as you walked towards your coat who is peacefully resting in the bleachers, he nodded wow a dinner with you what more can he asked for. The two of you walk in the nearest restaurant, eating to your fulls heart desire.

y/n: it actually shocked me when I saw you staring at me earlier" as she eat a spoonful of her salad, she was having low carb diet to maintain her looks for dancing.

Yuu: I didn't expect that too" he smiled

The talk continues for good few hours, and until then he enjoyed her company and same goes to her.

Time skip/

The two stand in front of the restaurant

y/n: thanks for today yuu" she smiled at him, he only nodded in agreement as they were about to walk the way. The school is not that long but it was already late y/n is worried the small libero about getting home. So she said he better go home on and she will go back to the school grounds. He agreed on this since he found out that she is a strong wild firm decision maker.

Yuu: okay good night" as he was about to walk away, y/n called him out

y/n:' I forgot to give this" she said as the libero smiled waiting what to be handed to him. But that didn't came but what comes next will be something he will remember forever. The girl lean down to peck his cheek, as she pulled away she smiled blushing

y/n: good night" and there she run away from the scene, yuu stood there dumbfounded like what happened

yuu: good night y/n-chan" as he touch his cheek

END