Vampire Shitorizawa X Reader ( The Chosen One)

You stepped inside the big school with your uniform; your hair was prepared and done long before you arrive in this vast land and place. You were wearing your normal hair ties you were a bit nervous for you know this will be a very big jump and life changing decision for you. You were about to enter the Shitorizawa School, as the daughter of the wine company from France you were required to study your major study in fashion in japan. Your parents had sent you without any further notice that made you mad a little bit, and now you were only finding out that your class starts at 6 pm onwards, like what kind of school does offer this kind of course in this kind of time?.

You sigh as you walked towards the place but before you can go inside the school building a tall figure suddenly jump off the place landing on the fence of the school gate. You stood there dumbfounded, first how he did that? How did he manage to jump from the building to that fence? Are you being filmed or is this kind of sick joke? Thoughts and ideas runs to your mind as you stare at the male. You noticed that he has pale orange cream hair color with a very bad hair bangs cut to side, you stare at him for good few seconds until he looked at you directly.

He look at you for good few moments until you heard him "Tsk" and from there he jump away in instant he was gone, you stood there not sure what you've seen or maybe it was a dream?. You continued to walk inside the place which is pretty dark at the moment, you haven't seen any students in the place and you are not sure why.

As you reached the lobby of the building, you saw a man with white suit and black polo the uniform you have for nigh class. He turned to look at you, you must say he looks really intimidating with that posture and height, his olive eyes shines dark as he stare at you. You bowed and walk away to the second floor stairs wanting to get away from the guy you fast phase walking to your designated room.

You reached the place and slowly you open the door, upon doing so you saw few group of people inside they are wearing the same school uniform as you do and you assume they are your classmate. You sit on the corner near the windows; the group continued their talk just like that not minding your presence. Until someone tap the corner of your table, looking up you saw a guy with the same uniform and by the looks he seems to be in the same age as you.

Goshiki: you are new right?" he asked smiling a bit, as he sit in the chair in front of your desk, you nodded and gave him a short smile which made him sparkle in glee, he offered his hand to you which you shake gently

y/n: yes I am" you looked at him with delight, you were so nervous that you might not get along with others but knowing that someone is here for you now makes you feel at ease. As you look around the place you noticed that the other students were looking at you badly and they are murmuring things you cannot understand. You slowly pull your hand away from him which made him frown

Goshiki: I hope we can be friends" he said as he slowly lean near your table too close for your comfort, you automatically pulled away avoiding the close contact which alarms you at most. You were confused why was he so clingy or touchy, but you questions will be answered really soon

Goshiki: you smells really nice y/n- san" as his eyes turned red, you looked at him horrified his eyes were glowing red and his teeth slowly grows pointy. You stood up, but before you can completely go out the room, someone from the door blocked your way the guy from the lobby with amazing olive eyes stood there blocking your passage

y/n: please let me go" you said as you tried to get past him, but he won't budge

Goshiki: why are you rushing y/.n-chan" as you turned to look at him, he slowly stood up walking near you. You on the other hand freak out as you try to get your way out but to no avail. The taller guy grabbed your hand pulling you closer to him