Sugawara Koshi X Reader ( my limit)

Another F for this test, a girl with ( your hair color and length) sigh as she received her math current status and grading, there is no doubt she is failing most of her classes and this is not the first time this happened. When the semester starts her grade started falling without any conventions of grade she can foresee that she will fail her major this year.

She put the paper back to her bag as she scam her new photography project she was also a very young pro – photographer not that well known but respected with love. Another client cancelled their reservation for her cover and that will take toll of her allowance this month. She grit her teeth trying to think what can she do to fix the fails in her math subject also to cover the monthly allowance needed for her university.

As she slowly walked towards the library her phone rings with message, she flip and check the message she smiled a bit seeing a message from her boyfriend. Koshi was one of the very reasons why she is pursuing her passion now he was the inspiration she found in the darkest pit of life. But now she is failing miserably and nothing more hurt her but thinking that Koshi's effort will be in vain.

She closed her phone as she made way to fix her history class project, her life is turning upside down but she don't want to let it go for the sake of her happiness and for Koshis sake she will continue this fight in her life. She wanted to be successful and she won't let any of this down side fail cause her happiness to end.

In Koshi's, He was in practice for japan team international volleyball game and he hadn't gotten any txt from her girlfriend he knows well you well focus to finish all things but he was concerned about your health and your wellbeing. He will sometimes bake and make you lunch, you will end up eating them and being happy for a while but when you return to your works your mood changed easily. He saw you over night doing some paper works, he was concerned for you but every time he will try to reach you he felt you were drawing farer, further away from his grasp

Daich: you're so not yourself today koishi what's happening?" the black haired guy asked, the silver head only nodded and shook his head in disagreement, he mumbled few things before turning to his friend to express clearly

Koshi:" it's just y/n she's been very tired lately and she's feeling down, I know her job and her school is hard but I am really am super worried about her." He said as he observed at his friends who only frown in agreement, he also frown with the thought of you over working yourself

Daichi: just be with her when she needs you most, girls never really shows and ask for help what we can do is stay by their side and show they are not alone" as the taller guy pat the silver head shoulder, he smiled a bit as he nodded

Time skip/

You were walking down the street to your home, today was a very bad day and every day you felt the same in your life you wanted to end this but you cannot seem to find the end loop for this cycle. You opened the door a s you flop down the stuff you were carrying, you went straight to the bed room where you and Koshi sleep at night you wanted to rest but your mind was drifting from things to thing to finish and to do. You fell down the soft mattress as you cry yourself to sleep it was too painful, your life was hard your decisions always fails and you seem to be trapped inside the life you created where you cannot achieve in other words your being too hard on yourself and you cannot stop doing so. You eventually fell asleep while crying.

Koshi went up to get some vegetables for dinner, he checked his phone to see if you had left him a message but another sigh was present when he realized you didn't message him in bit. You paid what's on his cart as he made way out the grocery store, he started to type your number but the line was not connecting. He made his way home to make sure if you are already in home as he type a short message for you.

He arrived shortly in your shared apartment seeing your shoes on the rack he made way to the living room, not seeing a sign if you he tried to search you up in the whole place until he reach the master bed room where he saw you sleeping soundly. He made way to your side and lay down to hug you from behind, he also realized that there are dried tear marks on your eyes as he sooth your hand holding them in gentle manner.

Time skip a bit as you realized someone hugging you, turning around you saw your boyfriend hugging you gently and softly from behind you bit your lower lip trying not to cry once again. The look of your boyfriend is the look of dreams and the future you had set for both of you but now every time you will see him you see a great failure in front of you. A failure to be successful in your dreams and the planned things you wanted to do for him and for your future.

y/n: I am so sorry Koshi, I am a failure" you mumble facing the sleeping guy, your tears slowly falls as you slowly runs your fingers on his smooth and gentle face, your tears were put into stop when you felt his hand on yours.

Koshi: your being too hard on yourself , you know what ever happens I will and will always be with you right" he smiled kissing your hand in the process " I don't want you forcing yourself to do and fulfill things you've set for us , if it will be the exchange of the content life we have right now" your tears falls greatly

y/n: I am sorry koshi" you hugged him tight, he hugged you back as he rub gentle circles behind you

koshi: I am not asking for too much, I just wanted you to be you and be happy with the things you are doing I will always be right here for you" he smiled kissing your forehead and there you've felt peace and contentment. The happiness he brought you is enough to make you awake that you are really being too hard on yourself. This time you are more than willing to be content with him, you are really inlove with this person and he was the world to you

Koshi: I am here"

y/n: thank you"

END