TPOV (Chapter 6)

Chapter 6

Your training with the two stubborn setters was finally done; you sigh and walk to the shade under the tree to relax for a bit. Nekotama was already giving you free time to use when you feel like it and it was fine to be able to rest for a while. Training young teenage boys is quite the fun but never the less tiring. You were happy enjoying your peace when you felt someone looming over you deciding to check who it was you opened your eye to meet a tall captain. Ushijima was standing in front of you he was looking straight down at you which irritate you.

y/n: " what do you want now?" you asked him rubbing your eyes and shifting from your sitting position

ushijima: " nothing I just saw you here so I decided to check out" he answered with no emotions

y/n: " okay then I am fine you can leave now and let me be I am trying to rest you know" you flop on the side part of the grass it was cold but the sun was up. In short it was a perfect weather to sleep and relax forgets about practice. In the next second you've felt someone's presence beside you, turning to look at it Ushijima was sitting next to you now without saying a word you ignored him.

You fell asleep soon after that, Ushijima really took liking at you skills but he really cannot denied he took liking of your adorable attitude and face. He was looking at you for a good few seconds now, how you hair flows and frames your face perfectly it was amusing how your soft snores can be so adorable. He smirks a bit seeing your vulnerable you look right now it was almost hard not to kiss or touch you now. He smiled genuinely one last time, he also noticed that you were shivering he took his jacket off and placed it on your small frame. After few minutes looking at you he sighed and got up to practice leaving his jacket on your care.

Time skip// cause lazy XD me XD

You slowly open your eyes rubbing and yawning you realized that something is covering you, looking at the soft warm material written the school of the person SHIROTARIZAWA, you know he left it when he gone out he might look intimidating but he really is a sweet heart you smiled at it. Wearing his jacket which makes you really comfy and warm, you stood up and walk to the gym for practice.

When you arrived at the Gym there were few groups playing on each other scanning the place you spotted the familiar captain which was now wearing plain black t shirt. You walked to him and tap his shoulder the members of his team were immediately curious as why you were in their group and talking to their emotionless captain. Few of them were curious why you were wearing a jacket from their school and few of them were curious as to why you were talking to their captain.

y/n: " hey Ushijima thanks for the jacket I am returning it now" you took of the jacket and fold it neatly before handing it to him

Ushijima: " thanks" he took the jacket from you and wore it after, you bowed and walked away from them leaving the captain with bombarded questions.

Mem1:" why are you with ___san?" he asked

Mem2: " why do she have your jacket?" he asked

Mem3: " why are you close with her? Don't tell me you two are dating" he fake cried

Ushijima:" she was cold when she was sleeping so I lend my jacket" he answered monotonously

Them: EEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that's ITTTTTTTTTTTTT?

Then all of them left him to practice, he smirk at them he can smell your familiar aroma on his jacket. A smell of sunshine and sweet warm sun beam something he love smelling. He runs to his team mates to continue practicing. As to the other side Oikawa was looking at the whole scene he grin after this and planned to talk to you after practice match. You were now doing strong spikes for the lineup of Nekoma high and Karasuno. Most of them weren't able to return the spikes but few of them were able to do so.