Happy Birth Day ( Tsukishima X Reader)

It was Sunday and the sun was shining, today you will be visiting your boyfriend Tsukishima Kei in his house his parents was out and so you two planned to stay at his place and relax for a while. Placing a box in your bag you smiled as you walked out the door. Today was his birth day but he never really cared about it, his parents gives him money to spend and let him do what he wants but never the less he will just stay at home and do nothing. He was bored but it was fine he avoided the crowded place and he never really wanted to go out today. You decided to bring him a toy that will make your stay a bit entertaining.

You knocked on the door answered by the soft foot step after a while your boyfriend was standing there wearing cream knitted sweater that is decorated with gold linings. You smiled at him and greeted him good morning, he let you in and led you to the living room where you've seen tons of food and drinks.

y/n: " Kei? What is this?" you asked him

He rubbed the back of his neck and answered you " Well I was thinking having a movie marathon so yeah"

You hugged him and smiled " thank you" you placed your bag on the couch and sit beside him after few minutes you both watch intently the movie he had chosen. You always love the movie he choose his choices was always best for your taste today you two are watching vampire love and it was amazing.

Minutes pass and soon hours passed too, the movie you are now watching is playing the credits on the screen. You stretch a bit as you were sitting and hugging Tsukishima. You remembered that you brought a game board with you and so you insisted that you two play it together.

y/n: " Kei I brought a game board can we please try it out?" you smiled at him

Kei: " Sure as long as it's not something embarrassing or so" he stretch out a bit, you stood up and retrieved your bag on the other side of the couch which is outside the living room ( they have two couch don't question me XD reader chan XD)

You placed the board on the floor, he was studying the board and such it has a box of cards with different colors, and it has two huge dice along with it. You smiled at him and pat the place beside you, he sit beside you and waited for you to explain the mechanics of the game.

y/n: " Okay so each of us will have our own Dice, we will throw it on the board and who ever will have the highest number will win. Now the loser will pick a card on the box and do what is written on it". You smiled at him

Kei: " fine, so all I have to do is win and you got to do some funny stuff sounds good okay" he smirked

y/n: " okay then, then I'll go first" you smiled throwing the dice on the board landing on 5, you smirked getting almost the highest number in the dice you look at him. He gave you an unfazed look and throw his Dice landing at 6, you face palmed. You always know Kei is lucky but never in this. You frown at this and pulled a card from the box, the back was red and the writings can be read clearly.

You leaned down at him and kissed his ears making him blush " I love your ears Tsuki" you smiled almost teasing

Kei: " what? Why did you do that?" he stutter

y/n: " it's what's the card says" you showed him the card ( Kiss your favorite part of the winner and say you love it)

Tsukishima blushed at this, knowing that this will be or might be something he will expect or like.

You took your dice and throw it away landing at 6, he took the dice and throw it landing at 4. You smiled at him; he took a card from the box and read it. You were smiling at him cutely when he leaned down and kissed you lips blushing at this he smirked at you.

y/n: KEIII? What the hell?" you pouted

Kei: " It's written in the card dummy" he showed you the card ( Kiss your favorite part of the winner)

y/n: " tskk fine" you throw the dice landing at 5, Kei throw the dice landing at 6, he smirked at you. Taking the card from the box you read the writings on the card. You put the card down and proceeded to sit on Kei Lap.

Kei was observing you, the cards was full of naughty and flirty antics and so he knows he might get some of the flirty stuff.

y/n: " Master, would u want to kiss kitty?" you speak with a cute voice, making him blush he grabbed your hips and kisses your lips roughly, pushing his tongue in your mouth. You moan at this he was always rough but never the less you love it.

Panting hard you two separated, the card says ( Act cute and Seduce the winner). And with that he smirked at you

y/n : " Ohh I forgot something" you smiled as you stood up and run to your bag pulling a box, you handed it over to Tsukishima who was now eyeing you. " Happy Birth Day Kei, I love you" you smiled at him and offered him the box

kei: " thank you" he pulled the box and opened it, it has different types of pictures of both of you. From the time you started dating until the latest dates you had. As he was scanning it he can recall some amazing and funny moments with you. While he was busy looking at the stuff on the box there where different stuff of toys more like dinosaurs he had love collecting them and the toy you gave him was limited edition. On the bottom part there is a pink letter. He pulled it out and read it

Dear Kei

Happy birth day, thank you for everything you've done for me I may not be the perfect girlfriend but I will always be at my best for you. Please keep positive and keep believing in yourself I will always love and trust you with my all. Happy birth day my Moon I love you <3

And with that he turned to look at you, you are now holding a cake his favorite strawberry short cakes you made him a cake for his birth day and he was so happy.

y/n: " happy birth day my Moon( Kei)" you smiled at him, he blow the candles and kisses your head

kei: " Thank you my sun" he smiled and kisses your lips softly, pulling off after the soft kiss he took an icing on his cake and put it on your nose.

y/n: " hey" you smiled

Kei: " I love you ___" he smiled

End

Hi sorry for few days of no update

OMG this was supposed to be published on Kei b day but yeah

I was late anyway Happy Birth day to my sweet moon ass Kei Tsukishima <3

;+C2J