(Sexy Naughty Bitch) Tendou Satori X Reader

Groans* ughh stop not here *pop* why not? *bites* stop

y/n: why did I ever decided to be in love with you?" you asked the red head who was now holding you close to his toned heating body. Tendou was a guy you met in a club few months ago it's been almost a month since that event and he found out you were actually studying in the same school as him. Que of him lovingly teasing and semi harassing you, where you over heel love because you actually love his presence. Not that you mind you because you were also in love with the red head but your pride won't let you tell it to his face yet just yet. He was being so persistent being your boyfriend but you need more time.

Along the way he was also able to lure you to be the male's volleyball team and that actually leads you to this situation. Tightly compress inside the locker, just don't ask how you two were able to fit inside it. All because he wanted to make out so hard, then members suddenly came in, you two don't have any choice but to get inside his locker waiting for them to go and leave the locker room. You two stayed there silently waiting for the rest of the members to go but because of your bad luck they were actually having a meeting for the next training camp just your luck.

Both of his hands were on both sides of your head trying to balance his tall figure inside he confined locker. He groan as he felt trapped and the same time suffocated inside this small place, but he also don't want to go through his coach explaining why he was with the manager in the locker room alone almost half naked.

y/n: psshhh keep quiet, I don't want my parents knowing about things I do okay" as you grab his shirt trying to balance your small form

Tendou: make me princess" as he loom over you, you smirk accepting his challenge as you move your hands behind his back slowly but gently massaging his tone back. He only looked at you with half eyes a lid which shows he was actually enjoying your touch, not really enjoying he was already addicted with it. He leaned lower sending you the message that he wanted you so bad right now, you only push yourself forward to him connecting both of your lips you two started really slow; the kiss was soft and sweet not until he decided to play rough trick on you.

One of his hands started roaming on your body, his warm gentle touch made its way under your skirt massaging your creamy white skin. He likes how your skin felt and he loves touching it whenever he has the chance. That brought you a memory how many times did he do those kind of tricks

Short Flash back (training)

y/n: thanks for today," as you made way to the bench as the members tidy the things up, Tendou made his way to you and sit beside you he smiled at you which you frown with confusion, he was up with something and you know and you can feel he was.

Tendou: hey, Goshiki asked me something about you he was pretty curious about something" he said which made you more curios with his body language, nodding at this he looked at you

y/n: what is it then?" you asked putting the clip board on the bench side, when you do you felt warm hands on your expose legs. You eye the hand then turning to look at the guy beside you he only smirk and slowly rub your legs. You blush but you cannot bring yourself to make him stop you cannot deny but you enjoy his touch. After few seconds he stood up leaving you there as he jogs to Goshiki.

After few second Goshiki run towards you panting hard " y/n sempai Tendou san said your skin looks and feels like cream" he shouted at your face making you blush

End of flashback, you teasingly bit his lips as he groans in pain. He looked at you as he studied your face he love it when you play it hard and when you play rough. He smirk as he kissed you hard this time using his tongue to explore your mouth, your legs becomes jelly as you felt his move deeper inside your mouth and you love how he can make you feel this way.

You push him a bit needing air to breathe he keep his lips near yours as he peck it few times, you enjoyed it when he was this sweet. You heard Ushijima outside speaking about their new training for next week you kept quite trying your hardest not to make a sound. But Tendou is not having any of it when he started nipping your neck leaving few dark marks to show you below to him.

Tendou: it's always nice to see you like this y/n" as he whisper low, making you shiver in the process

y/n: stop of we will get caught" you said trying your hardest to make him stop, but to your surprise he had lifted your one leg over his waist straddling you. Your face shows terror and a "WTF face" but he smirks at your trembling form. He was sure you can feel his growing bulge and it's not the first time he had come this close at having sex with you.

He started grinding your entrance making your squirm in delight, you just wanted to hit this man but you can't since you loved him so much. It was not a secret in the school that you and Tendou was almost already a couple but you haven't said yes exactly yet. But you plan to do so, that is the reason why you don't want to have sex with him yet but this situation is actually pushing you to the limit.

y/n: stop ughh" you bite your tongue to stop moaning but him doing this is actually harder than you imagine, you tried your best not to make any sound but every developing moment you can feel the hot sensation of him growing inch by inch. You always express him you are not prepared yet, he actually waited until your answer you love how he respected your actions. He also stopped going to bars which proves to you his loyalty you never actually thought you will be able to encounter such person, specially a play boy like him

Tendou: your wet y/n" as he lick your cheeks sending thousands of desired sensation all over your body. You grab him hard trying to steady your heavy breathing but he won't let you go until so, you felt one of his fingers running over your wet panties you looked at him with defeated face as he glided his long fingers on yours panties. You also shut your eyes trying to make no sound as he do what he wanted, he licks your neck making you dizzy in the seconds passing as he was doing your soft skin.

y/n: no more" as you tried to make him stop you were shocked to feel something hard poking your entrance, you look at him with disbelief and he only smirk at you blushing face. His member was hard to poke you entrance and with one wrong move you will drop the edge and let him.

Tendou: are you alright" as he kiss your neck, you nodded still hearing the members outside the locker you wanted this to end cause he was making it hard for you. You cannot even control yourself anymore you wanted him so bad but you wanted to make him yours first before doing so.

y/n: tendou" you whisper to him, he only looks at you lovingly " your my boyfriend from now on" you said with happy smile he looked stunned but happy at the same time. He kissed your lips and decided to let go of your leg.

Time skip/

You two are now walking home, he was holding your hand really tight like you will be lost anytime he was also humming such a happy tune. You were happy and he was obviously is happy.

Tendou: so?" he smiled at you, you smiled back " when will it be" understanding his words you nodded

y/n: tomorrow in my home" you smiled, you promised him you will let him to you when he was officially your boyfriend and this was what he was waiting for the longest time

Tendou: ohhhhhhhhhhh I am so happy" as he grabbed your face kissing your lips, you blush hard

TBC