King And Queen of the elven ( Kei X Reader)

I do apolized for a very long time with no update everyone, I was super busy with my commission works and my photography commision process.  My time is barely enough for me to update everything but I am trying to for now please do understand I will not be updating everyday but I will continue to write. :) hope you will still follow me. 

******

The people are gathered in a very thick long line to see their queen walk the aisle of gold showing herself for the first time after 50 years. Their queen (y/n) is a full blood elven princess of the moon where the human served for so long. This is the first time in 50 years they will be publically showing the Queen of the north, her long silver gold hair trail behind her. Her silvery green eyes show magnificent power and everyone was at their knee to show respect. The trail was long enough for a certain young man to admire the queen, her power encourage him to join the training for the elven race soldier.

His golden eyes trail the face of the queen, she looks a lot more than 50 years old girl she more look like a teenager girl with very powerful aura and status. Except the silver crown on her head you won't even realize she is the elven queen of the north. A nudge woke him up from his slumber when his co soldier taps him in the shoulder.

Yamaguchi: Tsukishima, you've been staring for so long" he said in a matter of fact

Tsukishima: nothing, let's go" as the two join the other training soldiers. It was the first time he saw the queen of was it? He remembers something he can't seem to grasp but the feeling is very familiar when he saw the queen walking the trail of gold.

AS the training goes by that day, he kept thinking about the queen sure there might be a chance he had met her before but where? And why does her look looks really familiar to him, he missed his bulls eyes target and all eyes falls on him. He never missed a target because that is his forte but then right now he missed the one he was aiming.

Kageyama: ohhh? What happen to you glasses you never missed a target you know" he commented with a pang of teasing tone

Hinata: that's really not you today Tsukishima" he added

Yamaguchi: are you alright Tsuki?" he asked his friend

Tsuksihima: I am fine I'll just rest for a while" he said as he sit on the bench , The head soldiers also realized his reaction and his performance for today's training and they are pretty worried to see such talented soldier like him be in this sense of confusion.

It was a very long day for the trainers and the soldiers in training, to for now they call it up a day. Tsukisima was in his home alone trying to remember the happening this morning. The long trail of Gold that is a path not only for a royal but for a very special person to trail it. The white butterflies surrounding the whole magnitude and the white fairies flowing every inch of the place.

Tsuksihima: Who is she why do I feel I know her somewhere?" he asked himself , he swept himself to sleep trying to rest todays is a very tiring day for him. Upon closing his golden eyes flashes of dreams or so I say memories comes flashing back to him.

Memories:

He was walking in that gold long trail for royals, the butterflies were flying the fairies were dancing. The trail was longer than the one he saw and this time he saw it was slowly glowing with each steps he make his clothings is also different he was wearing gold and white clothing's that is long enough to have a trail. There were sets of bows on his back while a bow in his hand, a silver design sword for an elf in his waist and a gold head crown for a status he never had imagined. In the end of the trail there were young elves bowing at him as he walked passed him, this moment doesn't feel new to him.

In the end of the trail the face he has been thinking for so long, the queen of the elven country the queen of the north. Her hair flows majestically behind her and her whole being is glowing bright with power and aura, as he walked nearer to her flashes of memories hit him like nothing else.

Child Queen: you are a very funny kid" she smiled

Child Tsukishima: I am not, I will become the greatest soldier ever know

Child Queen: I see" she smiled once more

Child Tsukishima: and so I can protect you" he smiled

Child Queen: I will wait for that then" she smiled

End of memory

Child Queen: why are you taking him away from me" she cries as the elven council takes the younger boy from him

Elven: he is not suited yet for his position we need to hide him your highness for he is great danger" they said

Elven king: he is your half but he is also the new king, if he dies now our race will die along with him.

Child Queen: I understand" the girl walked toward the sleeping child "farewell for now" as the bright light surround the child erasing all his memories along with the feelings he had for the girl.

End:

AS he walked down the trail his tears slowly falls down, reaching the front of the aisle the queen slowly faces him with a smile on her face. He murmur words he can't seem to understand and everything turns black and he woke up from his tight slumber, tears upon his eyes and a guilty pain in his heart.

He slowly stood up

Tsukishima: I understand now why it felt all familiar" he took his bow and arrow along with his sword and run out to the trail of gold. Upon reaching the place, it was empty as expected it was dark the only light is the moon light shining upon him.

Tsukishima: I know who I am now and I will hold that dear to me until the end of time" as he step on the gold trail and slowly walks the long trail of gold. As he step another on the whole surrounding glow bright, the butterflies flew in the air and the fairies dances along with them. The place started to glow and as he marched down slowly there appears each child elven in the audience part. The older elven stood there anticipating his walk, it was like a welcoming of the king

In the middle of the trail his clothes changes into the one he saw in his dreams, it was gold and white with design of details of silver and gold. His swords changes colors along with his bow and arrow his head wears now a crown and his trail flows butterflies and glitters. Slowly the child elven shows in the middle of the trail bowing as he passed by them, he was seeing the end of the trail and there he saw the very familiar face he had ever wanted to see.

You slowly face him, with a smile on your face you offer your hand to him as he slowly and gently took hold of it

Tsukishima: Finally

y/n: Welcome home my king

Tsukishima: I am home

y/n: I am happy

END

~5