Sugarawa Koushi X Reader ( Hatred )

Sugarawa Koushi X Reader ( Hatred)

You were now on your sit waiting for the sun to go down, it was Friday and thank god it was you are in a very tight situation anyway. You sigh for the last time you are looking at your boyfriend two rows in front of you, you realized that his hair is silver ash which is lovely in the span of 5 minutes he didn't dare looked back at you. You got into fight and it's a very non sense fight really he wanted the best for you but because of your pride you've let your anger take control. You bit you tongue remembering how it happens Koushi is not that kind of guy who will get angry with anything he was the most gentle soul you ever know. Getting him angry is nearly impossible so you know you messed up big time when he did. You tried your best to avoid him and him vice versa he don't want to deal with you when you are in this state he will normally let you be and keep it like that for a while.

The bell rung and everyone stood up to leave, you were fixing your bag when you saw Sugarawa looking at you, having the urge to talk to him but still your pride is high you decided to break your eye contact with him and you strode your way out to the room. He sigh afterwards

Daichi: " she still mad?" he asked his friend

Suga: " yeah, was I wrong Daichi?" he asked

Azahi: " well that's new, she would normally hug you right now" he smiled

Daichi: " you are not wrong Suga maybe she misinterpret your actions" he pat his friend

Suga: " I do hope so" he sigh

You were walking on your way home you felt your phone buzz, you know he might be calling and txting your afterwards and so he really did in your phone shows 8 txt and 5 missed calls you decided to cancel all the calls. You looked at the sky and remember what happen earlier this morning.

Flash back earlier this morning

y/n: " Let's have lunch Koushi" you smiled at him, he smiled at you and hold your hand leading you to the cafeteria. After reaching the location you spent tons of money picking different types of food which is not healthy Sugarawa was first to noticed this and he took the turn in cutting you off.

Suga: " Why are you eating those? Those are not healthy __, you should eat proper lunch" he talked to you with soft smile

You were a bit taken aback with this, no one really wanted to argue with you in things you wanted to eat and so you decided to talk to him for a bit.

y/n: " this is what I always eat Suga, don't sweat it" you smiled, he frown at this and grab the plastic you were holding returning the food you've hold from the basket. " Hey?!!!" you almost shouted

Suga: " you are not eating those you will have proper lunch" as he reached for your hand you withdraw it back shocked at your action he looks at you.

y/n: " don't act like my mom, you are not and you are not someone to tell me what to eat" you fumed, and walked away from him. He was shocked at how you responded he felt anger grew inside him but decided to understand Soon Daichi and Azahi was with him.

Suga: " huh!! I just wanted her to be fine" he sign and rub his neck

Daichi: " don't worry she will talk to you soon" he reassured. But that didn't happen you've ignored him for the rest of the lunch time and in the whole afternoon class. You even skipped volleyball training practice because of him.

Suga: " What should I do? I didn't mean to make it this worst" he sigh, Azahi tap his shoulder

Azahi: " just let it go for now when she is fine you can go and talk to her" he smiled

Suga: " but it's Saturday tomorrow means I cannot see her" he sigh

Daichi: " then go to her house and apologized" he smiled

Suga: " yep that's what I will do" he smiled brightly

Time skip//

You were on your bed reading your assignment having some snack beside you, you still hadn't forget what happened Sugarawa sent you multiple of txt about apologizing and tried tons of times to call you. You declined all calls you felt bad about it but still he was at fault you kept reminding yourself that it's not his place to tell you what to eat. But he was concern at you , did you over reacted again? Did you by chance become so selfish you didn't see your boyfriend thinking about your health? You've come to realized that he spoils you so much that when he tried to tell you what is wrong you easily get angry with it but still you wanted him to apologized to you. You waited for him to call and this time you planned to answer him but he never did call you nor txt you.

Because of your pride you didn't want to be the first one to call or txt him so you waited for him to call you, but again it never happens. It was already 10 pm at night when you were awaken with your buzzing phone you took it and look at it seeing it was a message from your boyfriend you eagerly opened it and read the content.

Suga: Txt ( Sorry)

Hey babe can you please check out your window please

y/n: ( maybe)

sure

you opened your window only to see you boyfriend standing in front of your gates, wearing coat and scarf around his face. You walked down to meet him. It was snowing outside you reached the gates and there he stood. His face was red because of the snow and the air he breathe turns into mist.

Suga: " hi" he greeted

y/n: " hey" you responded

Suga: " I just wanted to tell you, I am sorry how I acted earlier" he responded to your weak voice

You light up at this he was sincere and you can feel it, he was not the one to take angry matters for long but how he deal with right now it exceptional. He smiled at you and hugged you.

y/n: " I am sorry too Suga" you buried your face on his jacket earning few kisses on your head

suga: " I love you" he kisses your forehead

y/n: " I love you too, I promised not to eat those stuff again" you pouted

Suga: " I'll bring you bento everyday so you won't need to"he smiled

y/n: " suga?" you smiled

suga: " hmmm" he responded

y/n: " please kiss me" you closed your eyes

suga: hai" he leaned down to kiss your lips and all your hatred disappeared like the snow

you loved him and you are willing to forget about your pride just for him

Suga: " I love you

END

l;Z(�8