Iwaizumi Hajime X Reader ( The only one)

Request from JUSTHAIKYUUTRASH thank you for requesting

Iwaizumi Hajime X Reader ( The only one)

A girl with (your height) and very beautiful ( your hair color) runs around the gates to catch the last bell. You were the president of the drama club and you are one of the most popular girls in school in the same level with Oikawa when it comes to popularity. You smiled at everyone who bid your good morning greetings you were always in the hurry and everybody likes that jolly and hyper attitude in the morning.

Oikawa: Morning y/n- chan, running again??" he said when he saw you in the halls, you only smiled at him and bowed turning to his right you saw your all time crush Iwaizumi Hajime. You smiled at him too and bowed which makes him blush a little. Just like that the morning wen up smoothly.

You sigh for the 3rd time today; you are now with your board member preparing for the annual drama presentation for this year you wanted to finish the script and all process before mid-break spring. You yawn seeing all your members working together, the club you've built for years is not a steady and strong club not only a club for you but your second family. The things you've made and done with the people in this club will always be in your heart all the experience will stay unremarkable and unforgettable.

Sasaki: president, I think the story of two lovers for this year's presentation will work good??? I mean there are many first and second year this moments of our school so I think they can relate to it?" he suggest, the others seems to be fond of the idea. You smiled at him and nodded

y/n: but we can't do a tragic and very romantic drama, we also can't copy others works?" you sigh and one more member stood up a suggestion, the short girl with eye glasses only smiled at you looking derpy

Yui: how about we do a manga type drama president?" she smiled at you, the rest of the group brightens up with delight. It's one good idea because it's new and there will be tons of ideas to throw into the drama when it comes to manga's'. Now all you need to find is a good manga you can re-enact for the performance.

Hio: that's a really good idea, Yui what you think pres?" he asked waiting for confirmation, the rest of the group seems happy and excited for it. You smiled at them and stood up, fist raising

y/n: ALRIGHT LETS GO WITH THAT" and they all SHOUTED in agreement

Time skip/

Oikawa: Ohh the drama club will go with a new theme this year? That's good I wanted to see what will y/n-chan offer for this year's presentation" he smiled, as he looked at his friend. Iwaizumi was standing there reading the information for your next drama performance, of course he will go he loves seeing your perform that might be the first time he saw you and fell in-love with you.

Oikawa: Ohh yeah that reminds me Iwa, can you give this to y/n chan??? " he handed him a paper bag of manga's and dvds. He smiled at him Iwaizumi retorted with a response

Iwaizumi: why don't you give it to her?" he asked looking at his friend, Oikawa only pouted and responded

Oikawa: Coach wanted to talk to me about something so I can't please Iwa-chan just give it to her" he whined at his friend, the ace only rub his temple nodding in agreement. Like what deal will it be if he handed a paper bag to her right? As he walked towards the door bringing the colorful paper bag with him

He reached the drama club room, he knocked one time but no one answers he knocked again but still no one answers, he sigh and waiting for few seconds before hearing some scrambling sounds from inside. Then he was met with a very vibrant ( your eye color). She smiled at him and usher him to enter the room, upon doing so Iwaizumi saw the pile of papers and tons of manga's on the table. There are 3 laptops working and she still looks pretty. (wait what that's what he noticed). He blushed at the sight of her, she was wearing her normal summer uniform and her hair was in a lose top bun.