Kei Tsukishima X Reader ( Social Interaction)

Sunday afternoon was your relaxing time, the whole week was hell and you really wanted to relax a bit and wind up. You wanted some peace of mind and to be alone for a while, your favorite café was vacant as always the smooth smell of coffee can be so addicting. The soft whispers of the birds can be a lullaby you only have few hours to mend in this paradise before returning to your school work and experiencing hell again. The day was great you were currently on your second cup and you show no interest in stopping ordering the next cup. It was a perfect day you smiled and relax.

You realized that your cup was empty standing up to get another order you accidentally bump into someone (not that hard though). You heard some soft grunts, you slowly opened your eyes seeing a tall blonde guy with glasses, at first you thought he was pretty handsome and tall until you saw what is written on his shirt. (check the picture above). You stared at the bold writings which make him a bit uncomfortable. For the next few second he didn't know how to respond, you look at him and smiled.

Yn:" the writings was pretty interesting, I hope you didn't mind" you smiled and walk passed him to order another cup of coffee. He was eyeing you the whole time, he has order himself some food which is cakes and coffee, few tables behind yours he was actually intrigue and interested still in the though you responded like that to him. I mean it's not every day you will encounter a pretty cute girl complementing your shirt right?

He was playing with his phone when he realized his cup was empty having the reason to stand go to the counter he did and so he can take a glimpse of your face again. He walk passed your table and you seem not to notice his stares because you were too busy with paper works and books. He noticed how your bangs covers your face and how adorable your bit your pen when you are confused. The waiter returned to him and gave him his cup, this time he did something he never though he will do. He stood beside your table, noticing someone on your table side you look and met a shining brow orbs.

He had his coffee cup on his hand and a smirk on his face, confused you realized he was the hot guy earlier with the pretty interesting bold writings on his shirt. You smiled at him and spoke few words

y/n: " I thought reading your shirt is enough social interaction for a day?" you teased him

kei: " he yeah, anyway I see you are lonely can I accompany you" he straightforwardly asked you

Blinking twice you smiled and responded " sure why not",

Kei: " by the way my name is Tsukishima Kei nice to meet you" he offered his hand to you

y/n: " same here Tsukishima kun, I am (full name)" you smiled

he joined your table after wards and it was fine he wasn't really that loud and chitty chatty he normally drink his coffee and look at your works. He also realized that few of your works are wrong and he was kind enough to lend you a hand in solving them.

Time skip so fast when you two talk

Kei: " I do hope to see you again" he smiled

y/n: " sure why not if school doesn't decided to kill me" you smiled

Kei: " okay then" he smiled back and walks off

y/n: " well then more reason to stay in this café" you walk off

end