Asahi X Reader ( I could be your boyfriend)

Another day had passed and another day Asahi followed your form from the crowd, he always do this watch you from afar adore your beauty and how you smile with other people. His team's mates know that he was over heels for you but he was not confident enough to get close to you or to even talk to you. He would want to know you more but he was too afraid to know that he will not be good for you. He wanted to know what type of guy you like in what terms excite and makes you happy but along the way he learned that he will always be shy around you.

He wanted to be the perfect boyfriend in front of you but never the less how will be able to do so if he was shy plus he has no experience with girls whatsoever. He had struggled in learning how to talk to a girl and so even approaching a girl can be very crucial for him. He sighs for the last time for that time as Suga and Daichi looks at their friend with sympathy.

You were the school angel almost every boys like you and even girls adore you inside the school and even from the other schools was easy to get captivated from you beauty. There this one time that you cheered for you cousin " tsukishima" in one of their match ending up the boys team who was cheering for their opponents went their way to you to ask for your number. Asahi was very envious at how those boys can have the courage to do so even they just saw you for the first time.

Asahai: " uhhh I cannot do it, I cannot even say hi to her" he sigh

Suga: " hehehe you should try to have more confidence Asahi" he responded

Daichi: " beside she comes here ever practice so why not take that opportunity to be close to her, Tsukishima was willing to help" he added

Asahi: " thanks"

Tsukishima: " ano.. sempais this coming Saturday was her b day I was about to invite you guys to tag along" he said

Suga: " see theres an opportunity for you" he smiled

Asahi blushed at this and tried to smile " I will do my best"

Time skip// B day

A door bell was heard in your front door running at the door you were greeted by your salty cousin along with the volleyball team. You smiled at everyone and bowed to accept them you saw the third year last and you were grinning ear to ear. Asahi was wearing a casual t up long sleeves with cardigan he looks casually smart at those.

Flash back:

Tsukishima: She likes anything casually looking or smart looking, I remember she tend to ask me to were this long sleeves with cardigan whenever we go out for family stuff"

Suga: " ill help you with that asahi" he smiled

Current time:

Asahi: "thanks for having us" he smiled while blushing

Daichi: and Suga: thanks for inviting us " they both smiled at you, you smiled back and continue to close the door, you were almost done with your preparation for the food there were different kinds of food you've learned when you stayed in Us. There were different colors of dishes in the table and every one was enjoying the food. Asahi was sitting on your right while dachi and suga follows after him. In your left sat tsukishima along with yamaguchi and the duos.

Asahi: " this looks fantastic ___, did you made all of this?" he smiled blushing

y/n: " hai and thank you so much, I was abit worried at what to prepare so I just cooked what4ver I know, hope you will like them" you smiled at him blushing visibly

flashback:

Tsukishima: " she likes being commented and being noticed in whatever she does" he smiled

Suga: " ohh well then cover up and comment her" he offer

Daichi: " this will be very easy Asahi" he smiled

Current time: as they were eating the group continues to chat and enjoy the food. The food was amazing your cooking skills were beyond your age and such. After that the group settled for a movie marathon sitting on the couch and floor they waited for the movie to play. You were busy preparing some drinks and popcorn on the kitchen when you felt a new presence in the kitchen.

You turned to see who it was, Asahi was smiling at you and his cheeks were pink he almost stutter when he speak.

Asahi: " I'll help you out" he offered

y/n: thank you so much"

After a while of working with pop corn he asked you something you never thought he will asked.

Asahi: " y/n? can I ask something?" he shyly asked you

y/n: " sure what is it?" you continue to cook the pop corn

Asahi: " why don't you have a boyfriend?" he asked trying his hard not to stutter and blush hard, taken a back from this you looked at him. You smiled hearing this from a person you like in a while is something really nerve wrecking.

y/n: I don't know maybe I haven't found the right person yet" you smiled

Asahi: " what do you like about a guy to be your boyfriend?" he smiled

y/n: "hmmm? Let see, I wanted a boyfriend who will protect me but still love me like I was so important, be someone who will be reallyconcern to me not only in my body but also in my health and wellbeing"

asahi: " I see" he nodded in agreement

y/n: " someone who will be like a big brother but still a lover perception who will love me, a guy who will actually my guard and protector and a guy who will say I am beautiful everyday" you smiled dreaming of the day to find that type of guy. To be honest you already had found him Asahi has those characteristics but because he was shy sometimes those amazing traits was being push away.

Asahi: " I can be your boyfriend" he said, you looked at him shocked he was blushing and shaking, he breathe in and smiled at you " I've like you for so long and I've been thinking of confessing today, you were very beautiful and very gentle I would want to be someone important to you" he smiled " but if you don't feel the same way it's fine" he sadly replied

y/n: " are you for real Asahi?" you almost shouted

Asahi: " what do you mean?" he asked you

y/n:" I;'ve like you too for so long, but I thought you are not interested cause you always hide away from me but I guess this is the reason" you smiled and walked towards him he stood still. You placed your arm on his shoulder " I am so happy" you smiled and presses your lips with his, he was leaning down at your level and nothing can make this moment more accelerating. He had love you and you had loved him it was perfect.

Asahi: " I am so happy, I love you"

y/n: thank you so much for saying it" you smiled and hugged him

When a shout interrupted the kitchen.

Hinata: " THEEEEEEE POP CORRRRRRRRN AREEEEEEE BURRNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTttt"

END

�������3�����u