Tooru Oikawa X Reader ( The Royal Dancer) + Iwaizumi Hajime

After that meeting the young councilor never to cease your attention, he bothers you most of the time the only time he will disappear is when you were with the king which was pretty envious about what his friends is showing. The have the same taste when it comes to things and somehow he was happy before, key word BEFORE the two will stick together and have tons of ideas and talks about things only because they understand each other's opinions.

But seeing that his friend has an interest with the girl he has been eyeing for makes it a bit envious on each other's side. The king only wanted the best for you and knowing your continues need for love and acceptance he had promised to be the one to be person to give those.

You sigh again this afternoon, the two of you were having tea time and the king can see the bothered look on your face. He smiled at you ushering the people around you to leave for he was about to say something more private.

Iwa: you looked more tired than before" he said as you turned to look at him, taken by surprise you let a soft groan leave your mouth he saw you slouch as you do. He smiled holding your hand, you smiled back at him as you slowly closed your eyes. This kind of times is your favorite the king was kind enough no to demand too much of what you can offer and this might be something you had liked about the young king.

Iwa: is it Tooru again" he asked adding a grunt in his tone, you only hum in agreement he already had your thoughts by then. He doesn't want Tooru to take most of your time but he wanted to make him happy still.

Iwa: just don't let him get to you" he added you open your eyes to meet his concern orbs "don't let him get into you" as he smiled closing his eyes, your eyes glimmers with delight

y/n: I'll keep that in mind my king" you smiled squeezing his hand a bit, he smiled and blushed the same time. The show of affection was never a do to him but when it comes to you he will break the heavens rule just to be with it.

Iwa: Anyway I will be leaving for another meeting with the neighboring kingdom, I would want to bring you" he said but you open your eyes with sad relief.

y/n: you know I cannot" you smiled almost like a whisper, the other country might know the delight of the king about you and they might do something to you to make him weak that is the last thing you wanted to happen so even how many times he wanted to bring you to his journey. You always ended up disagreeing with it.