(Kiss Marks ) Kozume Kenma x Reader

( Kiss Marks) Kenma Kozume X Reader

It was closing party of the year everyone was celebrating including you, everyone is wearing black and white theme clothes which suits the theme. Kuroo was busy having girls swoon around him same goes for the other player. Nekoma High was on a brink of wild party it's almost school ends and everyone needs to have fun.

On the other hand your kind of fun was different, you had your sweet boyfriend on the gym locker cage in your arms and you were currently showering him with kisses. Ohh you had some few shots earlier reason why you are this bold and Kenma doesn't enjoy the idea of you dominating him. You got him on the corner of the locker panting and sweating his white polo sleeves was open upto his torso revealing his bare chest to you. You are pretty drunk to care but you know one thing you love how sexy he looks right now. Kissing his neck he shivers, he whimpers every time you playfully kiss his neck upto his ears.

Kenma: ____-chan stop we shouldn't be doing this here" he grunt as you bite his ear again, he was practically red now. You enjoyed your loving boyfriend but sometimes he lack some affections so once in a while you like to tease him.

y/n: "hmmm? Why? We're having fun aren't we Kenma?" as you lick his ear. Giving him butterfly kisses over his face good thing the light was off so you cannot see how blushing mess he is now. He loves it when you play though sometimes he will let you do what you want but this time he was beyond terrified. You capture his lips with a very sloppy kiss, he let his hand rest on your waist as you hand play with his hair and one hand holding him in place.

Kenma: " you're drunk let's go home for now" he tries to dominate the kiss

y/n: " hmmpff nope maybe later" as you proceeded to kiss down his neck into his collar bone giving it an experimental lick, he moans by this and it makes you really happy. " you are so cute Kenma, I love you so much" you kiss his chest

Kenma: "y/n this is enough" ahhh he moans again when you nips on his skin, your touch was ecstatic to him but he still wont let himself to lose control. " I should have not let you drink this much" hmmpfff he bite his lip as you suck on his neck.

y/n: " you look so cute Kenma, I can eat you right now" licking down his neck to his collar bone he was panting hard and it's pretty easy to say that he was already turned on. Kissing his ear once more you proceeded to play with his hair. Few minutes pass and you pulled him to sit on the bench. Placing yourself on his lap you start kissing him again, he kisses back with both of you fighting for dominance. You love challenges he kisses you roughly and plunged his tongue inside your mouth. Making you blush at the same time excited finally he was taking a step forward. You put your hand on his neck giving him hickies all over his neck. Moans and whimpers can be heard in the locker room. It goes on for atleast an hour.

--- Time skip until Reader chan regain her composure~!

Kenma: " jezzz ____-chan, I will not even let you drink" he pull out his psp In this pocket and continue to play his game, you return to the party seeing and waving at the other members of the team.

Kuroo: " where you two have been? We've been looking for you guys" he ask curiously

y/n: " Nahhh I run around to find a terrified Kitten and he was so cute" you tease, kuroo smirking at you seeing that kenma has visible kiss marks on his neck.

Kuroo: " I see, I am sure the Kitten did had a good time right ____?" he smile at you and offered you another drink, downing it at one go.

Kenma: " this will be a very long night" he sight as he look at you getting drunk again

end