Baby Karasuno X Reader ( baby a whut?)

It was a random day in Karasuno high, you are on your way to the gym when suddenly a blinding light was upon the whole location. It was bright for few seconds covering your eyes from the light to protect them after few seconds the light was gone. You though that it might be something from the school or so you didn't pay attention with it and so you've proceeded to go to the gym.

Upon entering the gym you were shocked to see the all of the members of the volleyball team was turned into a small child, ranging from 5-8 years old. You recognized their faces and you cannot stop yourself from giggling at how adorable they look. Looking at them you tried to look for Daichi spotting him instantly you've walk to him and tap his shoulder.

y/n: " Hey Daichi san? What happened here?" you ask

the small boy turned to you and responded quickly with a smiled

Daichi: " hi y/n, I don't know what happen but there was a blinding light before then when I opened my eyes everyone was in this size and my voice seems to be smaller too" he tried to reason out to you

y/n: " don't worry I am sure everything will be alright in matter of time and such" you smiled and pat his head which he likes. He smiled and giggled at this some of their approach had change maybe the effect to being a kid again.

Hinata runs to you with his tiny hands in front signaling he wanted a hug, you hugged him in your hand you've always loved the ball of sunshine and seeing him this tiny little size is too much to handle. He was nuzzling in your chest ( non-pervert way) Kageyama walks towards you and tried to pull hinata away from the hug.

Kageyama: " Idiot don't hug her she is for everyone not only for you" he spat with cuteness jealously was obvious from his words.

Hinata: " noooo she smells so nice and I love ___-chaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn!!" he smiled which you find really adorable

Kageyama: " No fair Only hinata got to hug her" he pouted

y/n: " hehehe come here Kageyama and I'll hug you baby" you responded which makes him blush but he launch himself towards you anyway.

Both boys was hugging you comfortably you realized that yamaguchi and another boy was standing recognizing the smirking boys face you smiled at him. Yamaguchi obviously wanted to hug you too but since he was with Tsukishima he tend to stick with him. You smiled at the fidgeting little boy you smiled at him and proceeded to open your arms signaling him that you still have enough space for another hug. He smiled back at you and runs slowly to you enveloping him with your warm embrace he was contented and happy.

Asahi and Sugarawa was looking at you and the kids nuzzling on your embrace, Nishinoya and Tanaka was also in the circle of hugging session. Daichi also wanted to hug you but since the group is with you already he decided to stay with suga and asahi.

Daichi: " it's not fair they only got to hug her, I wanted to hug too" he pouted

Suga: " HEHHEHE you sound so childish Dai chan" he smiled