(Kei,Bokuto,Kuroo X Reader)+Oikawa

Hello everyone, if you have request please do let me know in the comment section below :)

How to KILL a Grand KING

Note: Reader san and Oikawa is in a romantic relationship for almost a year in this story.

(y/n) is a very lovely girl, she loves everything about sports and music she herself plays a sport which is Tennis and she is really good with it. She is also one of the best students in school gaining most of the teachers favor and popularity In school. But there is still one thing that she is known for. She is the Queen of the Grand King "Oikawa Tooru", many never questioned their pairing because they seem to be perfect. She will tend to be the one who will always understand Oikawa's childishness. It has been 1 full year and she love Oikawa so dear. 

They will go home together hand in hand, Oikawa was a very showy person when it comes to his emotions he will always shower her with loving hugs and kisses, which she loves and enjoyed. Their bond was inseperable everyone thought they were a couple made from heaven but everthing changes in time . She noticed that every passing months Oikawa seems to distance himself from her. The amount of dates and hang outs slowly falls and it was obviously seen by her and by his team mates. She knows they are growing cold, each day he seems to become more distant. But she kept her faith that maybe her boyfriend only needs time for himself and because the winter tournament is coming he needs more time to practice and concentrade. She let him do his will and kept some safe distant with him when needed, she respect his space and privacy but they still tend to talk and have dates.

It was almost winter competition and she decided to watch Oikawas Match, he didn't invite her to his game where is one thing he usually do but not this time. She was in the bench along with her few friends watching Oikawa play the game and control every bits of it makes her really proud. That is her boyfriend and he belongs to her , she should be proud and she is really proud of him right now. In the end of the game they won as usual and you already seen it coming. You are very happy for him you decided to congratulate him you gone down to the locker room. Seeing Iwaizumi on your way.

Iwa: "Hey, great you could have come and watch the game"

Y/n: "yes thanks it was awesome; you are still the best Iwa -chan' She smiled as she gave him a soft high five which the guy returned with glee.

Iwa: he smiles at you "you're the only person who can call me that but thanks" after that he ruffle your hair messing few strand of your perfectly made hair. 

y/n: where is Tooru? trying to fix your hair

Iwa: he is in the locker room just go in and you will see him" he said as he pick his jacket placing it on his back, Maki and Matsun following behind him, giving you a short wave and smile. You loved them friends you can keep.

Y/n: thanks so much" as you made your way towards the said place

And you both wave off, you continued to walk your way to the locker room. But before you reach the handle you hear someone inside it of course Oikawa but another unfamiliar voice was with him. As you listen to the sound you can identify that the voice belongs to a girl, there were soft gasp and moans, sucking and chuckles. You felt your heart speed up you heart clenching with fear of what you will see inside, you know he will not cheat on you but what if? *you reach on the door knob and you open the door with force* you saw them there, a girl on Oikawas Lap dishelmed and panting blushing furiously. Oikawa was shocked and so the girl.

He was cheating on you and with that another girl you never knew. How long was he doing this? Why did he do this? What is the reason? Question filled your mind. Your heart hurts like it was being ripped out your chest. Your Breathing becomes hard as your eyes becames flurry with tears, you bit your lower lip as you tried to stand your rights.