Semi Eita X Reader ( Complete me)

Request from ROLLINGTHUNDER_, thank you so much for requesting and enjoy J

**

AN// AU universe that Soul mates see amazing set of colors when they see their soul mates eyes.

**

A girl with ( hair length/ hair color) looks at the window of the sub way, she was on her way to her new home apparently she will have to live alone for now. The unfamiliar place excites her but the same time scares her, she was used to this kind of stuff living, leaving and leaving everything behind. She smiled as she scroll down the album she had with her friends, she scroll down the numbers of her dear ones and close friends. She will miss them but she knows why she had to leave them behind.

Looking once more in the window, she failed to see a guy with silver hair looking at her, she was too captivated with the scenery she failed to be aware of the person keenly looking at her at awe.

Shirabu stood beside the opening door of the subway as he noticed a girl pretty much shorter than he, he looked at you slowly studying your feature the face he had never seen before felt she was meant to be with him forever. He stood there studying your facial look, how your hair flows when you move in the slightest way, every time you tap on your phone and how your eyes glitters when you looked at the window. He felt something he had never felt before, and in due time he wanted to know and be with you.

The sudden flood of people push him almost to you place, standing few steps away from you he noticed how your nails are done and how your skirt looks a lot more like their school uniform. He smiled a bit knowing that he has better chance of seeing you or meeting you. The next stop is your school already and he waited if you will stand to go down if you will, that means you go in Shitorizawa just like him.

As you see the station, you stood up excusing yourself from the big crowd of people when you are about to step off you accidentally bump into someone, turning to looked at him your eyes connect with the very unfamiliar face and eyes to your shocked you took hold of his jacket which resembles your school skirt. Realizing something odd, you notice how beautiful the colors of your surrounding now, you don't have any problem with colors but this time they look a lot more brighter and alive. You bit your lower lip remembering your mom

Mom: when I first saw your dad, it felt like everything is so colorful well a lot more brighter and alive" she smiled telling your how she found her soul mate.

y/n: excuse me" as you moved out the bus, the guy following behind you. Semi had noticed the sudden changes of colors around him, like the colors explodes and everything now looks a lot more bright and alive. He smiled knowing what it means, you are his soul mate and he was yours and he was more than happy to be able to meet you.

Looking at you as you made way to the school building he had met up with Semi and Tendou in the process, waving them and telling them what happened this morning.

Tendou: ohh lucky you've met your soul mate, I envy you" he said

Semi: well I could be happy but the thing is I don't even know her name or what year is she" he added in facts

Shirabu: well still we know she is here" he said as they made way to their room

Time skip//

A familiar face stand in front of you, Ushikawa was your cousin and you will be under his care when you are in this school. Despite that you demanded to live alone but he will need to keep an eye on you, he was looking rather happy seeing you after 5 years.