Eita Semi X Reader ( I will )

**

A girl with (your hair color) sit in the classroom chair silently, it was the second break for today's class and she was bored. She wanted to go home to read and finish off the book she has for the last two days, it was a gift from a friend who knows really well her addiction with books. She sighs as she looked out the window the wind blow crisp gently on her face. It was a normal day for her and her boring life. She smiled remembering her middle school life. It was full of lovely memories and that phase of her life was her best yet to remember.

She slowly closed her eyes remembering the past, where we could have lived it better.

Flash Back:

Hikari: hey y/n-chan were going to have a game with the other school a friend of mine there wanted to hang out won't you want to join?" she asked the young girl in front of her, she smiled and nodded agreeing in her suggestion the other girl grabbed her hand pulling her along with her to the place the go to meet up.

Hikari: let's go now" as they run towards somewhere, she smiled and enjoys the soft breeze, as they reach a certain park they pant hard to catch their breathe. The taller girl smiled at her friend offering a hand to shake to the other groups ( all boys school). They gathered up in a circle to play a game and it was one of the most famous games there in their time.

Hikari: alright then, we will choose two lead to find us, the rest will hide now gathered up your hands and lets see who's it for the first round" she smiled at them the sound of unison agreeing Is enough to make them all happy.

y/n was now running away from the "IT" counting down in the middle of the park she tried her hardest to find the perfect place. The countdown is getting near and she hasn't found the perfect hiding spot, as she slowly walks near the temple place he saw a guy hiding beside it. He turned to look at her shocked but he decided to let it go, the "It" person is now walking place and you panic in response. He saw this and gently like that he grabs your hand pulling you along his hiding spot.

You realized that the guy has ash peach color hair, his hair look might look weird but he is really nice and you bet he looks really good. As you now on his back trying to hide, you lean down to check if the "It" person is near as you lean closer he turned to look at you. The distance between your mouths was undeniably close, his face were red as you realized that your breathing started to be uneven. He pulled away as he hides his face. The tips of his ears show pink and red combination colors.

Semi: I'll go first you stay here" it was the first time you heard him speak and you really love how his voice sound, he smiled after running out your hiding place. You stayed there for more minutes as you waited for the "It" to passed by. You remember how close he was earlier and you swear you can smell him really well when he was that closed. The beat of your heart race as you recall the moment, he was a gentle guy and you started to like him.

End of the moment.

You were sitting down on your table as Hikari went up to you one again inviting you to join their little party. This time they will go arcade and karaoke, you sheepishly asked if Semi will go with them and she smiled nodding. You ended up going with her

You are not sitting steadily in the side of the Karaoke place; it was a small group with 3 guys and 3 girls. Hikari and Maki are already into their second batch of songs while Semi and you felt a bit awkward, taking each other's glances you two decided to let it like that for now.

After the karaoke the group decided to go to the nearest arcade, you walked in the big place trying to find something to play you walked passing all different games and stuff your eyes were caught when you saw the crane game. You walked towards it and flip your card playing few rounds but failing miserably. You pout not liking how it was happening until a familiar face went up to you, he smiled and your heart beats faster. Semi stood there offering to get the toy you've been eyeing

You looked at him as he play the game, his eyes shimmers with determination as he push the buttons grabbing the toy on the box. He eyed the toy as it slowly falls down the exit but he picked it up and handed it to you with a smiled he blush handing you the toy.

y/n: thank you" you smiled at him, and he knows well he already is in love with you

You opened your eyes to realize it was all in the past, after middle school you moved to Tokyo to study and now you are in Miyagi to study high school. He was your first love and you might be his first too. But that was all in the past now, you smiled bitterly for your fallen love live. You stood up to walk out the place to get something to drink.

Trying to think more about other stuff, you bump into someone the voice of a new person In your life. He bowed at you with blushing face

Goshiki: I am so sorry, please forgive me" he bowed, you waved your hand as you asked him to stop bowing because you are not hurt that bad. He stood tall in front of you and while he was looking at you his eyes glitters with happiness.

Goshiki" someone shouted behind you, and like it was a dream you turned around only to recognize a familiar face. He was walking slowly as the sakura petals made way all around the place he was your first love and you might also be his. Will the heart remember if the mind forgets about it??

As he walked he realized Goshiki was standing beside a girl, he slowly turned to look at her and like that his time stop, There stood the girl he had yearn for so long his first love.

Flash back:

Semi: here" he handed the toy " I.. umm.. I wanted to ask you out" he bowed blushing at the girl in front of him. The girl only smiled at him putting her hand on his head to ruffle his hair, he slowly turned to look at her with a smiled on her face she nodded in agreement.

But she went to Tokyo to study and there all communication ended and just like that the love they shared started to fade away.

End of flash back

Semi: y/n?" he asked not believing what he was actually seeing, he was few meters away from her but he knows it was her. He was about to tell something, when the girl sprint fast away from him in shocked he shouted running at her " I can't let he go now, not now that I found her again" as he run after her

y/n: "I can't face him right now, he don't deserved what I did" she said, as she remembers the day before she leaves for Tokyo

flashback/

y/n: I am sorry, let's break up" she said as he returned the toy he gave her, he was shocked but before he can ask she was already gone. He was heart broken

end of flash back

y/n: I can't I don't deserved him" as she run as fast as she can, her thoughts where cut when she was pulled by strong arms and there she was hugged tightly. " I finally caught you" she heard and there all tears falls.

Semi: I've missed you" as he placed his head on her crown head, the girl he had yearn for long is finally back and he will not let her go whatever happens. " please don't leave again" he whisper pulling the girl closer to him.

y/n: I've missed you" as her heart started to beat fast, this is what she wanted this is what she yearns for so long. To be in the arms of the person she loves. She turned to look at him and he looked at her, her eyes were watery but he wipe them away.

Semi: please be my girlfriend" he pause and smiled " Again" his eyes show tint of water on her, his face were red as he cheeks blush in adoration. Her heart pounded hard it was him she wanted and only him alone

y/n: you smiled at him and hugged him tight " I will" you sigh " Again" you smiled as he leaned down to kiss your lips, you closed your eyes as your lips touched. It felt perfect and meant to be finally you were his and he was yours.

END