(Paper Flowers) Azume Asahi X Reader

Paper Flowers ( Asahi X Reader )

This is for you, a 5 years old girl stand in front of small child with brown hair ( Asahi). His eyes were wide but it soften when he accepted the paper flower from the girl. He see details that is enough to show the effort of making the flower, it has refold many times and there were parts that were crumpled but it was still a flower and that flower was only made for him and him alone. He smiled which makes the girl giggled

y/n: you look cute when you smile Asahi" she smiled laughing at the small child

Asahi: thank you so much" he blushed, looking at the small flower in his hand

He woke up with the gentle light in his window, it was the same dream he had few days ago. The girl she used to play and the girl he first cherished. The girl who has ( hair length and hair color) he adored, as he made way to the bathroom to get ready for school. The girl who he loves to play and her amazing laugh, he don't know but even when he was little he felt that warm feeling inside his chest that cannot be explained in such age.

He closed his eyes to remember the girl he liked so much, smiling in the process he relive how she will make him smile every time the other kids will bully him. But then she went away? And never get backs until now, she had this attitude that he makes amazing paper flowers and every day she will give him different type of flowers of made papers. To be honest he had like the attention, he had like that it was only him receiving those kind of handmade flowers but then she was gone and he don't even know what happen to her.

He walked passed the gate for his school, the day was bright and it was spring the flowers are amazingly blooming and the cheery blossoms are at peak. As he slowly walked in the gates an unfamiliar girl stood in the street, she has ( hair length and hair color) swaying slowly as the wind sent kisses on her skins. She glows and her eyes were close, her lips were pink and she looks at peace, Asahi was mesmerized at her feature, not only that but he felt something really special about this girl? Was it? Love at first sight?

And then slowly like the world began to slow down around them, the girl slowly opens her eyes placing her hand on her hair and then looking at him, he stand there at awe her beauty is nerve wrecking. He was amaze about her, everything about her shouts perfection she might be considered as an angel.

Time skip//

Asahi eyed the windows as the pink petals falls and sways outside, he closed his eyes remembering the fateful event this morning. She was lovely, her eyes shows life and her lips were pink as plump, and he shot his eyes open remembering something important. That morning he looked at her, the girl smiled and murmurs something to him (directly at him) which he can't seem to understand and with that she walked away.

He let it passed and continue to work on class, but still he cannot seem to forget about the girl he saw this morning, she was pretty and very interesting. Smiling at the thought he started making short poems about the girl and only for that girl. He don't know her and yet his heart feels fluffy when she remembers the face of the very unfamiliar girl.

Asahi: I wish I can see you again" as he smiled with close eyes

Lunch time//

Asahi was eating with Sugarawa and Daichi, as they walked in the cafeteria, Asahi then saw someone he has been looking this whole morning. The girl he saw this morning stood there waiting in line, after she grabbed the food she needed she slowly walked from the crowd ( Japanese rush hour is scary). She was calm and her eyes glitters with joy, everything about her screams contentment, but before that the girl slowly just like that, just like she can feel someone looking at her turns to him and smiled making the three guys blush in the process.

After she left the three looked at each other and talked about how beautiful the girl who passes by, Asahi relived that moment once more, her smile is bright and when she smiled with closed eye it makes her cuter and lovelier than she used to. He was curious and he wanted to know this girl he wanted to be friends with her and he decided that before he go for practice he will find her and talk to her.

Time skip//

Asahi runs down the halls trying to find the girl he wanted to see since this lunch, even though there is high chance that she went home he still went his way to find her. He strode every room in the first floor for that is the first time he saw her assuming that the girl is first year. And maybe the gods' was with him for in the last room in the first floor he saw the girl he's been meaning to find.

The girl sit in silence just like she was waiting for someone or something? With that Asahi went inside the room and just like before the girl felt she was being watch she slowly turned to look at him. The same glint in her eyes shows adoration the same lips curls into a smile and there she walked towards him. Her hands were behind her back, she wasn't even speaking yet and it's making Asahi nervous.

Asahi: ummm ano. I.I." he start to try to console his thought

y/n: It's been a while Asahi" she spoke casually, which shocked him she knows him? But how it was the first time he saw her and he can't seem to recognize her in any ways.

The girl stand there smiling and her eyes shows happiness, she also realized that Asahi has a questioning and confused face towards her.

y/n: you don't remember me neh?" she smiled sadly and Asahi nodded shyly " you will always find me and make me smile, there I know I am not alone cause you are here" you smiled and looked at the girl in front of you. The blush in his face was visible but he still can't seem to remember you.

The girl walked nearer towards him " you will always cry when we were little", she smiled " saying that the kids told you your old enough to play" she giggles and asahi seems to catch some details he has a guess not but never the less he don't want to jump to conclusion.

y/n: and you are my favorite boy" she offered a paper flower to him, Asahi stand there still blush in his face and then all memories went back just like it was yesterday

Flash Back:

Baby y/n: you are my favorite boy Asahi never forget that okay?" holding the boy's face who is flushed cause of crying since other kids were bullying him

Asahi: thank you" he smiled

Baby y/n: stop crying I won't leave you" she smiled wiping his tears

Asahi: okay" as he smiled at the caring child

END of Flashback

Asahi: Y/n? he called out gentle enough for her to smile more, that is the smile he loved and that is the girl he loved since that day

y/n: how have you been Asahi?" she smiled hugging the guy, who hugs him protectively

Asahi: I've missed you, it's been so longed" he try to make her comfortable " I miss you too". On the girls hand is a red rose made of paper " Adoration /Love"

y/n: I love you all this time" she smiled

Asahi: I did loved you too ever since then" he smiled, kissing her head

y/n: glad you did then" she smiled

Asahi: welcome back" and he hugged her more

y/n: thanks Asahi, I love you Asahi" she smiled hugging him, making the guy blush

Asahi: I love you too"

END

)+K7