TPOV ( Chapter 13)

TPOV ( Chapter 13)

The day continues as usual just like the last few days but except your unnatural whining and screaming inside the court. 1. Since you've been bugging Nekotama to let you play since yoru cast was gone after 2 days and you wanted to play volley. Bad luck for you since he didn't even budge to let you play to participate in some of the games. You've been trying to ask him to let you play but since they've seen great improvement with the players game under your training, they decided to focus more into the what you've done.

They've let the players express their selves into playing freestyle just like what you've taught them, The rest of the members felt bad that you weren't playing sure they wanted to train with you again but since you've cast was just taken off they cannot let you do some hard spike or serves. Letting the coach handle your tantrum they watch and eyed you from the other side of the court.

Neko: " for the last time (y/n) I won't let you play, you should rest so you can heal fast

Ukai: " he is right just rest okay?"

y/n: " I told you guys I am fine and I can play so let me play volley, I am bored I swear if I stay like this one more day I will turn to stone." You added dramatically

Neko: "I won't repeat my self just rest for now" he said straight up to you

Y/n: " ARGHHH~!! I wanted to play you old cat" you were about to get someone when you felt a hand on your waist. Turning around you saw Ushijima holding you steadily so you won't run off anywhere.

Ukai: " good thing you are here Ushijima"

y/n: "HEYY Le me go" you tried to wiggle out your way, but his hold on you didn't even budget you hated how he looks so dominant in this position.

Ushijima: " just rest okay?" he said with his stoic voice

y/n: " Tskkk I hate you" pulling your arm from him and walking away from the scene

Neko: " thanks for that Ushjima, she tend to act like that every once in a while when she is bored"

Ukai:" I can see she is really bored"

Neko: " She is all she do all her life is play volley not unless she needs to study or eat or sleep, but them keeping her away from this sport for 2 days might be a bit too much for her"

Ukai: " I can feel she is really not going to stop pestering us about letting her play"

Neko: " she will be back in no time, since she is bored"

Ukai: " We should start training before she comes back I guess"

On your side//

y/n: "TSSKK I hate them I wanted to play volley is that hard to understand?"

While you are ranting over this matter, you didn't realize a very broad back in front of you, and of course being the clumsy ass you are. You bump to his back that is hard enough to send you on the ground. Your butt hurt and you are angry deciding to check who it was you opened your eyes to meet shinning golden eyes. Sugarawa was looking at you concern while you space out on the floor.

Suga: I am so sorry y./n, I swear I kinda space out there"

y/n: " I am fine" you stood up on your own, before doing so Suga already had his arms on your arm for support. " thanks" as he let go of your arm

Suga: no prob, what are you doing here?

y/n: shouldn't I be the one asking you that?, you should be in practice right?"

Suga: well I was doing some drills and I got fascinated with a beautiful butterfly" he blushed

y/n: the coaches won't let me play so I am here" you pouted

Suga: I see well it's we can stay here and enjoy nature" he realized what he said and he blushed hard

y/n: " It's fine I guess" you smiled at him and he swear he saw angels then, he was the sweetest I mean he was the most mom figure in the whole camp and you enjoy hanging out with him simply because he makes you comfortable.

Suga: so how is your day? y/n? he tried to make the atmosphere bearable, you smiled at how awkward and hard looking he was trying to make you smile.

y/n: you sound so un natural Suga" you smiled at him and he relaxed a bit.

Suga: " I don't know maybe I just wanted you to feel comfy with me since I am a guy and you are a girl so people might thing indifferent things?" he blushed hard

y/n: don't worry they wont think that way and so if yeah? Saying your are my boyfriend is worth the work" you smiled as you realized the blooming red color in his face.

Suga:" heheheh that will make the whole boys panic over that, you know most of them like you and randomly calling me your bf will make them a bit envious who knows some of them might even punch me in the face" he added, which you find super cute

y/n: you are cute Suga" as you smiled at him, he looked at you at awe and slowly he proceeded to move his face near yours, realizing what he wanted you closed your eyes as you felt soft lips on yours. The kiss was the most innocent kiss you had ever felt you can't compare it to anyone this will always remain your fave kiss from the sweetest and most innocent guy in the camp. After few sec he pulled away , you opened your eyes to meet his blushing face as he avoided eye contact.

y/n: thank you suga, I felt better now" as you smiled at him " Also your lips felt soft" and there he goes on the floor blushing hard.

Suga: aww come on don't say things like that you know it will make me embarrassed" he covers his face.

y/n:" but you look so cute when you do" as you poke his cheeks, he turned to you.

Suga: and your lips felt the same" now is your turn to blush he was cute and pure, nothing compare to Oikawa or to Kuroo but you know those two has their own charm. But Sugas charm is something you wanted to keep.

Y/n:" Ill be going back in the gym" you smiled he stood up and followed you

Suga: " I am going with you" as you wo are walking you took hold of his hand, his hand were as nice and soft as his lips and you love holding unto them. He tense up with the sudden touch but relax afterwise.

Arriving at the gym the guys noticed you two are holding hands, until you broke out the silence

y/n: HEY EVERYONE me and suga are dating now" you smiled as he blushed and the rest of the boys specially Kuroo, Kei, Oikawa screams with horrified face.

Everyone: EEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

TBC

SE