Tsukishima kei X Reader ( Was I wrong happy Ending)

Check the first part here-> https://www.wattpad.com/423945319-haikyuu-x-reader-various-chars-x-reader-tsukishima/page/2

Request by Yui_Fushimi enjoy <3

**

You were standing in the side of the road waiting for the go light for you to walk when you heard screams and shouts from the café. Turning around to check what is happening you looked back seeing you're ex - boyfriend running at you shouting how you humiliated him in front of the vast people. Many people come at you at aid, but they wasn't able to stop him from pushing you off the road. The light is green and all the cars started running, everything slows down shouts and terrified faces of strangers were mean to be remembered. You though it will be the end for you as you saw the car running fast in front of you, the guy driving was like he saw a ghost and you swear you saw him tried his best to stop the car.

You slowly closed your eyes, as you brace yourself from impact but it never happens you opened your eyes to see a familiar blonde holding you I place beside the sideline. All people shows relief that you weren't hit, it was like a slow motion everything stops and moves really slow and there you heard him calling out to you. You don't know how it happens but he caught you and saved you from the sure death.

Tsukishima let go of you, visible anger in his face he looked at you calmly as he walk towards your ex boyfriend.

Tsukishima: such rant pushing a girl in the sideline to get hit you are such a low being" he spat the your ex boyfriend, earning few grunts from him

Ex: hey lose shut up and leave us be, that is my girl-friend so I can so whatever I want to her" as he point to you, Tsukishima bit his lower lip as he looked at the guy with anger

Tsukishima: you are in no position to call her that" as he punched the guy hard in the jaw, your ex falls down on the floor with bleeding jaw, he stood up and decided to punch back, Tsukishima dodging in no time with his reflex as a volleyball player he can run and dodge anytime he wants. With one final step Tsukishima punch your ex once more sending him on the ground once more. Your ex was about to stand to punch him back when he heard the police patrol and the police coming to his way. The police took him in the cart and he was case with hand cuffs

Ex: you won't get away from this, I'll make sure you won't' as he spat, Tsukishima find his way towards you. Checking any possible hits or marks on your face realizing you were wet and soak, he pulled out his handkerchief and started wiping your face. You stood there looking at him you wanted to cry but your tears were dried, your mind were not working. It's been so long since you last saw him and here he stands helping and protecting you.

y/n: Kei?" you said with soft voice, he looked at you and sighed

Tsukishima: don't say anything, I've heard from your friends you bf is hurting you I followed you when you go out today and I am happy I did" he smiled a bit as he wiped your cheeks, you looked at him and there your tears started to fall, you launch yourself to his arms as you hugged him. The crowd look at you with loving eyes, they are happy that you are safe.

y/n: I am so sorry and thank you so much Tsukishima" you hugged him and he hugged you back, he don't know who to respond to you as the crowd look at you two " Tsukishima Kei?" you stood in your own two feet as he looked at you " I had like you ever since you started giving me attention, the presence and the touch you had showed me your feelings and your rough judgement, I've come to love and understand it more little by little" you paused as you sigh waiting for his respond, he smiled and nodded " I had liked you, I might had been confused but now I am know I like you a lot, I like No I think I already fell inlove with you" as you smiled at him ears prickling from your eyes this time tears of happiness " Please accept my feelings Tsukishima Kei" and he smiled at you blushing, he had been wanting to hear this from you, the girl he had liked for so long finally liked him back. He was happy and he was sure to be happy for you are with him finally, you were his and he was yours.

Tsukishima: Please take care of me too" as he smiled lovingly at you, the crowd cheers as you two hugged each other

y/n: thank you so much Kei" you smiled burying your face to his chest, he nodded and kissed the crown of your head

Tsukishima; Thank you, thank you for accepting me" He smiled as he hugged you tighter

This time it was real, This time he was sure he love you and this time he know you will forever and always be with him. He was happy and he was more than happy he had followed you today, He had finally freed himself from pain and now you are his and he is yours he will forever be grateful.

Tsukishima: Be mine" he smiled

y/n: I am already yours" you smiled back at him and this time he smiled with love he have you and you are his

THE END

of the nigh/m*