(Feelings) Kuroo Tetsuro X Reader

It was a normal day in nekoma high, students running home, girls chattering and talking about their love life and everything random. You on the other hand were walking alone in the halls of your school. You didn't had enough sleep again your parents' stayed late fighting shouting about things and you ended up crying over the fact it will never be fixed.

You still tried to look happy and upbeat throughout the day, you cannot let other people see this side of yours you don't want them to be worried and concern. Because you know what pains you more is seeing people you truly care worried for you even it hurts you deeply. You tried to smile and greet them as you reach the gym you can hear shoes running and snickering inside it. Before you enter you took a deep breath and smiled to yourself.

As you entered the gym you were greeted by the amazing players, ohh how you love them you smile at everyone and they blush at you. Lev on the other hand comes running at you.

Lev: ____-Chan, glad you are here

y/n: yep, let's get some training going then

Lev: SUREEEEE~!!!

You smiled at him, everyone they seem so hype up and you cannot ask for more. You walk to the bench and starts scribing on it making some formulas to improve their play and of course what you've seen most of the video recording you watch and studied. Not realizing a certain bed head captain is observing all your movements. He eyed you for good few seconds and his trance was only broken by a certain pudding head.

Kenma: stop staring at ____-chan

Kuroo: somethings off about her today

Kenma: she seems normal to me

Kuroo: it seems different

Kenma: lets just get over with practice, as he walk away to set for lev

Kuroo sighed and followed him to practice.

The practice ends smoothly, everyone was improving and it makes you happy and finally it's time to go home. You frown at the idea you don't want to see you parents and yet hear them about their fights and their business. You packed up your stuff and proceeded to walk when you head a familiar voice.

Kuroo: I'll walk you home ____-chan, wait up

y/n: ohhh Kuroo – san you don't have to

Kuroo: nope I insist

y/n: well then okay, you smile at him and proceeded to walk out the gym. The walk was silence but not awkward, he was observing you how your (s/k) blush when you yawn and when you turn to look anything that caught your attention. You turn to the different street of your house, he sent you questioning look. You turn to look at him and smile a little.

y/n: I wanted to get something to eat first, don't you agree Kuroo –san?

Kuroo: well its fine with me, lets grab something then. To him it was not normal that you will change your route, he comes to walk you home every now and then but never in those times you will ask him to get something to eat. He eyed you suspiciously as you walk in the store and choose snacks of your choice. After few minutes choosing snacks you come up to the counter and paid for you snacks, Kuroo bought some burger and bread and milk carton with him. You two sit on silence as you munch slowly the silence is painful for him. The glow on your eyes was not the glow he saw when he first met you.

Flash Back//

Nekotama: Everyone please do gather around, I want to introduce someone to you all

Everyone walk near Nekotama and waited for the announcement. It was rare they have a new member so everyone was waiting.

Nekotama: So I've been looking forward having us our own female manager and finally we have our own, hopefully she will be a help for you all treat her right with respect and be good to her.

All of them smiles ear to ear, finally they have their own female manager they no longer need to feel jealous about Karasuno having pretty Kiyoko in their team.

You stepped in and walk in to where Nekotama is, your hair sways as you walk, your lips shines with a very minimum tint, and your eye gleam with happiness

y/n: hello everyone my name is (y/n and l/s) you can call me ____-cha, nice to meet you as you smile warmly at them. Almost everyone blush when they saw you. You were very cheerful and very bright you attitude is jolly and very upbeat something Kuroo likes about you. But now he cannot see the same glow and brightness in your eyes. After you finish your food you both continue to walk still not breaking the silence he decided to do something to make you talk. He walk in front of you have a questioning look.

Y/n: Kuroo –san? What is it?

Kuroo: something is off Y/n, tell me what's bothering you?

You decided to avoid his eyes and turn to look away.

Y/n: there's nothing bothering me, I am okay and fine

Kuroo: don't lie to me y/n I know you are not fine

Y/n: you look at him in shocked and your eyes connect. He see through you and he felt your pain instantly. " I am, I am " You turn to run away from him. Knowing he will catch soon with you

Kuroo: Caught up with you in no time " y/n please don't do this, I wanted to understand you please open up to me I am here and I'll listen to you please" He whispers in your ear. Then your tear starts falling you whimper and cry soft sobs and he was shocked about it. He hold your shoulder turning you so he can see your face, Your face was flushed with soft cries. He held your face close to his and kisses your forehead.

Kuroo: I'll listen so please open up to me, I don't want my love to be like this" . You looked at him shocked he was confessing to you, sure you had like him but since you have tons of problems your attention was drawn more into your problems. But now he was confessing you could never ask for more.

Kuroo: I like you ___, please be my girlfriend and I promise you will never be alone again

You smiles at him and peck his Cheeks. "YES"

And Finally you are no longer alone, you have him

�B