TRE ( Chapter 6)

Chapter 6 ( The Arrival)

Days and days passed and finally you arrived at the kingdom, Iwaizumi escorted you to the king. He was glad he finished his job smoothly and that you are safe. Following him you bowed your head not wanting to see the new place you will live in.

Iwaizumi: " you will love this place princess" he smiles, you looked at him and smiles "thank you so much"

Reaching the hall of the King. He bowed to Ushijima. Ushijima on the other hand looks at you pleased and a bit happy?

Ushijima: "Welcome princess, and my future queen" he walks down to your place and hold your hand giving it a kiss. You blush

y/n: " Thank you for accepting me" you bowed at him

Ushijima: " you are perfect to be my queen" he commented

Iwaizumi cannot do anything but look at you, being kissed and being owned by his royal king

Ushijima: " And you My amazing knight will be rewarded. You will rule the whole army of this kingdom and everyone will know your name " He ordered a feast to be made. The maids and butlers proceed to make tons of food for the celebration. Everyone was happy. He took hold of your hand " Come here my queen" you hold his hand and followed him, seeing Iwaizumi leaving the hall. You were sad you wanted him to be by your side. You pulled your hand away from Ushijima and he gave you questioning look.

y/n: " may I request for Iwaizumi to be my personal knight?" you asked him

Ushijima: " very well, I shall grant your wish" he kissed your cheek and ordered once of his butler to deliver his message to Iwaizumi.

After that night of the feast, you are on your room you requested that your room to be separated form Ushijima for now until you two got married. And he agrees with that respecting your wants and your privacy. You are bored in your room twirl on the room and dances on your own. Remembering the night you ask Iwaizumi to dance you smile and blush. You decided to hum a music, in instant closing your eyes all candle went off, the cold wind whip you skin but you didn't react to it. Twirling and dancing on your own, a certain mage took for and hold your hand guiding you and leading you to dance. You on the other hand not realizing it dance with the music you continue humming. With your eyes closed and your heart dancing you felt that someone was holding you like how Iwaizum hold you. Slowly opening your eyes you saw red orbs directly looking at you, you are shocked but calm at the same moment. You felt this guy will never harm you, you realized that he is also humming the music you were humming earlier. In the end of the dance you felt his lips on yours and you closed your eyes to feel it, you feel him smirking on your lips the moment you open your eyes he was gone. Weird you thought.

You slip down to your bed and falls asleep

On your window the black mage was still humming

Oikawa: " you taste amazing my princess" he smiles " soon you will be mine" he smirk and dissapears

End of chapter 6

T!