Tsukishima X Reader ( My Fault)

It was Wednesday and the cloud seems ready to cry out loud, it was almost the end of class and the sky seems starting to cry and pour hard and heavy drops of pain. You sigh it was not supposed to rain today you mentally face palm for not bring your umbrella. The forecast said it was going to be extremely hot today so you've chosen your luck to be as ease by no bringing extra things unfortunately that thing is your umbrella.

You looked at your classmate who seems to be enjoying while talking to each other, until your eyes falls to a certain blonde head with eye glasses, yes he is Tsukishima kei aka the rude, hard,bully,main enemy. Mostly your all-time favorite rival with everything from grades to sport. If he can plan volleyball you play tennis singles and you were pretty even at skills to say so.

He glance at you and smirk knowing what he is up to you avoided his eyes and continue to look at the sky, praying hard that it would stop sooner or later or maybe stop just before the last bell rung. But to your seriously bad luck day, the rains only harden and pour deviously like it was insulting you.

You knew standing in the flat form of the main building watching every one walk along with their friends and umbrella. You curse under your breathe as you looked down, minutes passed and almost everyone was gone you already consider running to your place for it was just 15 mins walk, you will be wet but at least you can get home. Until the last person you wanted to see that day, came into your view with a smirk on his face and a shit eating grin.

Tsukishima: ohhh your still here? Could it be you forgot your umbrella?" he asked you obviously teasing " too bad the weather only gets bad every passing moments", behind him was your classmate Tadashi. He smiled at you and strike a conversation.

Yamaguchi: you forgot your umbrella that's bad, well I can lend you mine" he offer you shook your head, you don't want him getting sick cause of your reckless decisions. He was one of the sweetest person you know and you aren't going to let it happen that he will get into trouble cause of you.

y/n: no thank yams I am good, I am sure the rain will stop soon"

Tsukishima: let's go yamaguchi' he said walking as he open his umbrella, giving you one final glance

Yamaguchi: okay see you tom y./n and please take care" he said as he open his umbrella and follow tsukishima out the gates, you looked at them as they slowly disappear from your line of view as you waited for the rain to stop. Tsukishima was right the rain started to get heavier than earlier, it was almost dark and you were still there standing alone.

You took a deep breath as you put your bag in a clear plastic, you will run for it and you are pretty sure it was your last option. You prepared yourself as you went out for a quick run, the rain was cold and it was heavy you can barely see the road since the fog is thick.

Someone's POV

Tsukishima was standing beside a tall tree waiting for the rain to lighten up, but in real he was waiting if you can go home. It wasn't obvious but he has a thing for you he tease you a lot showing his intention but you were much more denser than he thought. He bit his lower lip as he wait for you, seems you won't be going home, he was about to make a turn when you came running passed him he was shocked but the same time concern. You were soaking wet and you were not looking anywhere but the road a head which is pretty foggy at the moment. He saw you make a sharp turn and that street is already your house, he sigh as he walk to the opposite street where he lives.

You arrive at your place in no time, you took off your clothes and changed into new one and from there everything becomes blurry. You were sick

Time skip// It has been 2 days and you weren't coming to school everyone was concern and totally at loss for your absence, it was never like you to skip a day of school which is something really suspicious. The teachers tried calling you but your house landline is not picking up.

Tsukishima has a clear and concreate idea why. After school he went up to your place to check on you bringing the teachers note and he lectures you had missed he had knocked on the front door. Unlike other Japanese house, your house is big and fancy looking it was rumored that you are rich and was the only child of Chinese-japanese taikun business man, but you always deny the information.

He sigh as he waited for the door to open, he rub his temple and went up to the flower pot to get the extra key for the front door. You mention it to them once and he did a mental note just in case it was needed. He slip inside the house which is pretty bigger inside, the whole living room were clean and organized, the kitchen counter were white and prep with cleanliness, the place is over all clean and organized. He sighs as he looks around seeing your uniform on the shaft for drying.

He placed his bag and stuff on the table as he continues to look around trying to find you, when he saw a room on the corner sharp left side. Upon reaching the door, he slowly push it open only to see you under the layer and layers of thick blankets, his face soften with the view of you. Not the loud annoying girl he once like, you were silent and snoring softly with thick stuff covering you.

He went to get some wet towels and place them on your forehead, he sigh cause he know he had some part of it why you are sick right now. If he could have offered to walk you home you won't be bed ridden right now. He studies your face as you slowly breathe, the pale skin of your face was vivid and the redness of your cheeks was visible. He has always wondered why you look so beautiful and this proves him that even when you are asleep, awake, sad, or even happy you will always be beautiful for him.

He stood up to prepared something to eat he thought that maybe you skipped meal since you live alone, he went up to the kitchen to prepare some simple dish for sick people.

You were awaken slowly by the smell of food, you rub your eyes and there you've felt a wet towel on your forehead you smiled knowing who it was. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi are the only guys who know where your spare keys, you were greeted by the megane himself when he went up holding a tray of food. You smiled at him as he looked at you.

The apron he was wearing is something you only though you will see in a dream, it was pink complete with frills

Tsukishima: hey eat up" he order

y/n: that apron suits you" you smiled , realized what you meant he blush a bit he walk towards you to help you sit down.

Tsukishima: can you eat on your own?" he asked you, earning few shook

y/n: sorry, I don't think I can eat alone" as you looked down at your hands, he took the bowl of soup as he spoon feed you, you blushed at this but he didn't mind feeding you. He always wanted to do some romantic antics but it was never into his body to be romantic he always say nasty things that annoyed you in contradiction of his real feelings

time skip/

tsukishima: sleep and get some rest, I'll wash this" as he stood up

y/n: thank you Tsukishima" you weakly replied " I owe you one , I'll try to pay you some other time" you offered

Tsukishima: a date" he said bluntly with blushing ears

y/n: what?" you repeated

Tsukishima: pay me a date, next week you and me in the carnival" he said blushing madly now

y/n: are you asking me out Tsukishima?" you smiled covering the lower part of your face, as you watch him blushed

Tsukishima:' no you are paying" he said victoriously

y/n: okay then next week" as you smiled closing your eyes

Tsukishima was so happy, he finally for once was real to himself as he looked at your sleeping form he kissed your forehead as he settled down on the right side chair of your room. Tomorrow is Saturday so it's fine

End