Ushijima Wakatoshi X Reader (New lesson)

Request from ~Akiri~! Thank you for requesting will finish all line up soon, tune in for more and comment for suggestions I will closed the request list after holidays and finish them all soon. Thank you for reading

Ushijima Wakatoshi X Reader (New lesson)

It was Shiratorizawa victory party and they were now in a grand ball that the school prepared for them for celebration. The whole school is now enjoying the night, but not the specific teams captain he never really fancy or enjoy this kind of parties. We was here because he need to attend the school ceremony and his presence is mandatory for this party for he is the team captain.

He sighs as he was handed another drink, he mentally slap himself seeing his team member having fun and drinking out. They seem to be in the mood and they were super hyper, he looked at his phone checking the time. It was already 11:30 but the party is just getting started he wanted to escape his way but the coach said he needs to stay.

He decided to unwind and go to the drink table to refill his champagne ( don't judge me just pretend they can drink here a bit) As he approach the big table, he accidentally bump into someone he bow in apology only to be pat on the head, he turned to look at him and there he saw the former team captain of shiratorizawa.

Louis: hey, congratulations on your win again, you never really failed me" as he said giving the younger man a drink. " you know you should really have fun, this party if for you and the team" as he usher the him to follow him in the table he was in.

Ushijima followed not wanting to be rude " I am enjoying" he said with that stoic face the older man only laugh at the attempt to believe his kohai.

Louis: your face said otherwise" he said as they both sit in a table with few people, the party is loud and the students are all enjoying. " you know I'll introduced you to someone who can keep you company and can show you fun, she can teach you some lessons about this kind of gathering" he said, as the younger kid only looks at him nodding in agreement.

In few second a girl with very beautiful face shows up. He eyes shines and her lips were tainted with red berry look. The look on her eyes can send shivers on any person who dare look at her for few more seconds

Louis: this is (y/n), she's a friend from my university, she can accompany you for tonight" as she introduced the girl who's look is screaming sensuality. Ushijima felt himself stared at her for good few seconds, her eyes shows glitters of lust but not that kind of throw up one night stand look.

She smiled and bowed at the male in front of her, " nice to meet you I am ( your full name ) I hope I can be a good company for you tonight" as she took hold of his hand intertwining her fingers with her.

Louis: alright I'll leave you two now" as he stood going somewhere, Ushijima only looks at her with pure curiosity this girl in front of her is radiating some aura he never felt before. He was cut off by trance when she looked at him again.

y/n: this place is loud, can we go somewhere else" she said as she eyed the taller guy who only nodded

Ushijima: we can go to the team's locker room of you wanted to avoid the crowd" he said sounding the most innocent voice he had. The girl only smiled and nodded, as the two made their way out the gym he realized that she never let go of his hand. He gave her hand few gentle squeezes before she turned too looked at him.

y/n: you're so sweet" she cooed to him, which makes him blush a bit

Ushijima: were here" as he mentioned the door, he slowly turned to looked at the girl and with instant he was shoved inside the door frame. He head the clicking sound of the door as he looked at the girl towering over him