TPOV ( Chapter 12)

TPOV ( Chapter 12)

You were behind the gym now it was dinner time and you were trying to mend into your injured wrist, it was not that bad but every time you will try to spike, you will feel this painful sting in your right arm. You sighed hard knowing what happens, it was crazy to receive James spike and what you did is foolish. After wrapping your hand on a bandage you heard footsteps behind you, upon turning around you've come face to face with non other than Tsukishima. He had this disturbing annoyed face like you did something wrong to him.

y/n: " Hey? What are you doing here" you ask hiding your right arm behind your back"

Without saying a word he grabbed your right arm and you almost scream in pain, knowing that you indeed broke you arm he gently hold it.

Tsuki: " Sorry" he said

y/n: "It's fine I guess I am not strong enough for that spike" you added to lighten up the mood

Tsuki: " you are crazy for receiving that spike" he said

y/n: " I guess I am, but yeah I broke my arm and I only have few days here so I can endure it" you said as you placed the medical stuff in your pouch. You picked up the pouch and started walking to the gym as he follows behind you.

Coach Nekotama

Neko: " where have you been, we've been looking for you?" he asked concerned

y/n: " I-//" when Tsukishima Interrupted your words

Tsukishima : " She broke her right arm by receiving that spike from the international dude, now she can't even move it" he said bluntly which shocked you and the rest of the people in the gym.

y/n: " you shouldn't have not said that brat" as you try to grab him

Tsukishima: " but it was the truth, you should not play until your arm heals" he said

Neko:" He is right I suggest you to get your arm checked in the nearby hospital, I'll send someone to accompany you." He looked around and smiled " Kenma and Akashi please do me the favour" as he looked at you, being annoyed at this you stomp your feet out of the gym

Tsukishima: " Such a brat"

Oikawa: " Kawaii

On the way to the hospital ( the three of your were sitting at the back while Coach Ukai was driving in front)

y/n: " this sucks I can managed even i don't get the doctor"

Akashi: " you need it y/n-san" as he looked at you

y/n: " even you insist in doing so?" you pout

Kenma: " you should really follow them y/n" as he looked concerned at you, turning to look at him you saw his face up close and you cannot denied that he is irresistibly adorable.

y/n: ' Kenma?" you asked while inching towards him, he blushed at your action " your hair looks adorable, why are you so cute" as you hugged the poor cat like boy, he blushed more at the instant contact. Akashi was a bit jealous at this and well he was, while kenma was enjoying your warm hug Akashi wanted to feel the same.

After few minutes you arrived at the hospital, the doctor checked your arm up and some vital probs, turns out that it will heal in no time good thing you didn't broke any main bones. He advises you to don't play for a while and he will be putting arm brace on your left arm. AFte the process you guys return in the school for dinner, moving with that arm brace is Crucial so it was none of the most convenient way to run away from oikawa.

Oikawa had you trapped between in arms and the wall behind you, how he got you in this position we seriously don't remember but it involves running and him screaming your name.

Oikawa: " Pfft you were hurt cause of that spike, do you want me to crush them for you sweet heart?" he said with sweet voice

y/n: " Nah~! I can do it on my own, now move Shittykawa" as you were about to push him he push you more in the wall and press himself to you. You can feel the heat of his body transferring to you and ohh boy you love how he looked at you right now.

Oikawa: " I've missed you y/n" and he then kisses your lips roughly declining the idea of loosing you fought for dominance which took few more of your breathe. You push him off as he kiss your neck moaning a bit with this since he knows your sweet spot.

Oikawa: " you smells really nice" he smirk on your neck, your face is blushing and you hated how he make you feel this way. He started nipping and kissing your neck leaving bruises and marks in the process you grab unto his jacket since your legs can't support the sensation he was doing in your skin. After few moaning minutes he stop what he is doing and decided to help you go back to your room.

Oikawa: " see you tom y/n" he smiled as he peck your lops, a certain megane is seeing this happening and it makes his blood boil.

y/n: " just go Shittykawa" as you closed your door, after few seconds a knock was heard you were about to shout to Oikawa when you saw a certain Megane face in front of your door.

y/n: " what are you doing here?"

Tsukishima: tskk nothing" and he left

Yn:" That's weird

TBC

o