The last Waltz ( Asahi Azuma X Reader)

It was a big party In your school and you are here sitting alone, sure you would love to dance but it's just you cannot find the person who will bring the feeling and warm into you that will motivate you to dance. You are here sitting drinking white wine playing with the glass you wanted to go home now it was boring as hell. You stood up in the process when you come face to face with a rather tall male, he had his hair tied into a low pony and he was wearing white long sleeves with cloak on it. He smiled at you and you smiled back, you know him he was in your class Asahi Azuma the ace of the karasuno volleyball club. Yet you two barely talk but you know him you've been partners in few of your work assignments.

Asahi: " will you dance with me? ___-chan?" he smiles at you and you saw very light blush on his cheeks, you nodded and he took your hand leading you on the dance floor. You placed your hand on his broad shoulder and the other one was on his hand. He looks really handsome this way. He started swaying both of you as the song starts slow. He was looking at you this makes you blush

Asahi: " you look very beautiful today ____-chan, I thought you will turn down my approach" he looks at you and smiled

y/n : " why did you think I will turn down you offer, asahi-san?" you responded

Asahi: " well you know, we barely talk and chat in class, and every time I tried to get near you flocks of boys comes and talks to you." He answered you

y/n: " I see, I am so sorry for that next time I'll be sure to talk to you" you smiled

Asahi: " your smiles was beautiful, ___-chan, I've always love how you smiled" he said blushing

y/n: "when did this courage comes from? " you smiled and tease him " you will normally avoid me when I tried to go near you and you blush a lot" you smiled at him

Asahi: " it's not my fault I cannot stop thinking how cute you are" he smiled

Both of you glide smoothly on the dance floor, forgetting that you might not be the only people dancing. You were lost into his eyes, this is the first time you've seen his face this close. You've always adored his gentle approach, he was nice and kind to everyone in your class, he will normally run away when girls try to approach him but whenever it comes to you he will blush and hide his face which you find really cute. He was responsible and very self-reliant you love this chars of him you wanted to tell him that you've wanted to spend time with him ever since. But you are afraid that maybe he is not interested with that idea, you decided to remain as acquaintance in your class. Neither did you know he felt the same way towards you, he was always afraid that you might be scared of him or if you think he was a freak. But all those thoughts was gone since you were here with him enjoying the dance.

Asahi: " tell me ___? Are you afraid of me?" he asked concerned

y/n: " I am not silly" you smiled

Asahi: " I see, can I tell you something___?" he asked blushing

y/n: " okay then go on" you waited for his response

Asahi: " I know we've been in the same class ever since the year started and I just wanted you to know that you are very beautiful and very kind. You look really cute and you are very gentle whenever you are near my heart seems to beat faster. I don't understand but I cannot take you out of my mind. When I saw you earlier I have the courage to approach you I thought maybe you might give me a chance" he smiles sadly " I've always been afraid that maybe I am not your type of guy, or maybe I scared you in some point" he smiled again " but I wanted you to know that I adored you ever since.

You were shocked he just confessed his feelings to you right now, the most magical way he could have confess you were happy. Finally it was clear that he doesn't hate or avoiding you in some parts of the year. It was clear that he don't see you as annoying you can be and he see you differently. You smiled at him and decided to lean your head to his built chest, he stiffens but let you do your wants either way.

y/n: " I am happy, Asahi" you smiled, you felt him relax and you look at his eyes, he was gorgeous eyes. "I've always like you ever since too, but maybe I am just afraid that maybe you are not interested in those kind of things yet so I decided to stay as acquaintance. " you smiled " I am in love with the idea of you liking me back asahi" and you smiled at him making him blush in the process.

Asahi: "I am glad I've choosed to dance you tonight" he kissed your head

y/n: " I am glad I accepted your invitation" you smiled

Asahi: " I love you ____-chan, please be my girlfriend" he smiled leaning his chin on your head

y/n: " I love you too Asahi san, and yes I will be your girlfriend" you smiled

the last waltz was your dream come true

End//

7