Tendou X Reader ( Sweet Mischief)

You were sitting on the bench watching the volleyball males play a practice game with another school as always the performance of your team was topnotch you don't have anything to comment into the game play they are doing because they follow the rules you made for them like an instruction that cannot be broken. Your eye landed on the maroon head male that is smirking like crazy, you can see that he is actually enjoying the game he loves challenges and he knows well how to play and destroy. You smiled watching him, Tendou who was your boyfriend for 3 months now was everything you needed.

He was playful and kind not that gentle type but he can be serious when times needed, he loves cuddles and pranks which you get used to in a very hard way. He pulled many pranks on you in your very first week of the relationship with him, so bad it makes you think he actually was just  playing with you and that he was not serious at all. But in the end he told you it was his nature and you from there tried to understand him in any cost. You also somehow learned to prank back your mischievous boyfriends which result in prank wars.

It was the second half of the game and your team was really winning, the score gap is big that it can end the game right there and then. The other team looks defeated but still trying to fight, you were marking new comments on your members as you drift your thoughts to you words you scribble many things on your notes.

After the game, you walked towards the team handing them water bottles and towels when you tried to find your boyfriend you cannot seem to find him you walked towards to Ushijima and asked him

y/n: did you see tendou?" you asked the stoic captain, which only nodded

Ushijima: in the locker room changing" he said and with that you walked towards the locker room trying to find the maroon head boy. Upon reaching the door it slowly opens revealing the male you were trying to find, he has a bright smile on his face showing that he was happy to see you there. In instant you were in his arms for a warm hug.

y/n: ughh" you pout trying to hug back, he only smiled kissing the crown of your head " lets go back to the gym" you said as he placed you back on the floor to walked back to the gym.

When you arrive back in the gym, coach was already lecturing about things you two sit on the floor like the others and waited patiently for the coach to finish his lectures. When he mentioned another round of 100 laps on the gym all the boys in your team groan in disagreement.

Time skip/

Going home hand in hand with your boyfriend was your favorite thing to do after the days of training, you hold his bigger hands with your warm and smaller one not saying a word but enjoying each ones company. It was nice and comfortable until you two reach a certain intersection where the college girls were just in time to get home.

You don't like crowded place and not when there is so many girls around, you know well that Tendou stands out the crowd so much that he attracts unnecessary attentions. As you two walked passed the college university the girls who was walking out immediately took notice of the maroon head, some of them walk towards him trying to flirt with him but seeing that the girls are not minding you they kept pestering him. To your rage he smiled at them and tried to talk which is obviously a way to irritate you he loves it when you were jealous and he loves it well when you react to his games, you pulled your hand away from him as he watch you confused.

So it begins you thought"

Time skip next day ( cause Author chan is lazy)

Tendou was walking to the gate to wait for you, you were late for 15 mins than the regular meet up time you two had. He was reading a manga in his hand as he lean near the school gates, when he heard faint gasp and murmuring upon curiosity he lift up his head only to see the reason of those sounds. You had your hair curled into loose bouncy curls, you were wearing faint colors of make-up that makes you stand up more. You were also wearing faint scent that smells like flowers even from afar. In other words you look amazing today not that you are not, he actually loves it when you were simples and normal but seeing you like this is another case.

He felt his heart beat faster than before looking at you he falls in-love again hard, and this time harder than the first time you walked towards him and smiled. But he knows well that your smile was not the normal one oh this is another PRANK WAR, he thought making you jealous is fun but now he see what you can do.

y/n: morning" you smiled you walked towards the gate which not normal you normally hold his arms or hands but now it's difference. He bit his lower lip wanting to start the war now he was in the deepest thought when he heard someone called his name upon checking it was his classmate In art class.

Girl: Hey tendou we have study session this lunch want to join?" his eyes were wide but he saw this as a perfect time to tease you can hear them talk and with a smiled he nodded in a greement, you almost pout when he did so is he ditching your lunch just for this study sessions?. He turned to you and smiled " go on without me in lunch okay" as he walked towards the door, you grip your bag hard no one's do this to your not your boyfriend at least. You whisper "Game on"

As you walk to your room you saw your boyfriend sit on his usual sit the one near the window chatting with few girls you pout. You walked towards Shirabu who was sitting near the entrance and you started talking to him, he was one of your good friends but as a man he blush and likes any females company. You were special for he had like you for a while now, he confess his feelings to you back in second year but since you are not into it yet you turned down his feelings. He was fine being friend for now but seeing you talk to him as in the first approach makes him really happy.

Shirabu: I see, that store is really nice" he said as he made a soft smile, this guy is really nice you thought you might had fallen inlove with him if he just step up his game but too bad Tendou was way more better. " I can take you there if you wanted after school" he said which is loud enough for the certain maroon head to hear. You smiled and nodded in agreement so far so good this game is going on to your favor.

You turned to look at your boyfriend you see his eyes sparkle with rage, he was mad and he means really well when he is mad. He started talking to the girls as he flirt with them making you regret this war, you bit your lip not wanting to cry this time you wanted a fight but when it comes to this you always questions your choices.

Timeskip/ You were gloomy until the end of the class you were now walking towards the gym you saw your boyfriend but he only smiled and walked towards the gym leaving you there. Sometimes this games hurts you like you lost everything even thou you know that it was just for fun you can't help but feel sad about it. You missed his hands on yours, his non sense jokes, his smiles and the best his presence. You made way to the gym not wanting any of the games to happen again, but seeing him flirt with another girl from the volleyball team makes you want to smack him hard in the head.

You walked back to the Locker room changing into your uniform, when you return back all the boys were at awe some are blushing and some are stunned even Goshiki was about to faint. You were wearing a short shorts and a sleeveless sport bra that you usually use in your outside school training. Tendou hated the outfit to the core which is obvious with his gritting teeth and fuming face, The guys avoided to stare for too long they know it will be very wrong to stare at you.

You sit down the bench but you can feel the hot stare from the other members of the team, even the girls are staring at you not that you mind you love the attention but you don't want it always just this time. When you stand your shorts were extra shorts that is looks like a panty short already. Tendou didn't like it too much when he saw the other males watching you move only him can watch you because you are his alone. Before the second half of the game start he stood up dragging you outside the gym only to smash his lips on yours. You know you won the game

Tendou: mine" he whisper letting your breathe after the hot make out session, you smiled hugging him you love it when he was jealous but nothings beats his warm hugs when you were comfortable with each other.

y/n: I won you will buy me ice cream" you said with glee he only nodded but returned to speak few words

Tendou: but get changed first, I don't want others seeing you like this" he said as he glide his hand on your back making you blush

y/n: fine" as you run to change into pants

END