Bokuto X Reader ( sadistic love series) Arm globe

The sun is almost setting the dark grey sky is almost eating the orange tinted sky it was simply a typical afternoon in the Fukurudani high. Not so typical if you had your boyfriend in the men's locker room moaning your name. You are always the mischievous one not to mention the devious too. Bokuto fell over heel with you seeing you the first time the typical innocent looking high school girl. It was easy for all the men in the volleyball team to like and admire you what they didn't know is you have this side of yours that only Bokuto can see.

Bokuto: " hmp ____ stop aghhh~!@!!" he bit his tongue to stop moaning

y/n: " hmmm? Why stop moaning, I like how you sound Bokuto chan" as you lick his ear

if you wanted to know what you are doing right now, you are sitting on his lap with his arms tied into a arm glove (thing that is used in BDMS). He was not against it trying out this material you had brought for him but he never really realized you will be doing this kind of stuff in the volleyballs men's locker room.

y/n: " Bokuto, if you behave I promised to give you what you want" you smirk at him earning yourself a full bloom red face on your boyfriends side.

Bokuto: " why do I need to wear this thing again _____-chan? I cannot even touch you" he pouts

y/n: " you will have your fun later for now let me have mine" as you trail kisses on his neck moving to his chest. You enjoyed playing with him the face he is actually making is giving you all the type of excitement you never felt. Who could have thought dominating your sweet boyfriend can be this pleasing, biting on his nipples he groan and moans. Playing with the other nub while you suck and lick the nipples. He was trying his hardest not to moan because if does you will be very hyper about it. HE slowly opens once of his eyes examining you, sure you look hot in those high pony tail and open shirt he was enjoying every bits of this pleasurable ride.

It's just the fun is not complete since he was not able to touch or play with you, his imagination was put into stop when he realized you are looking at him. He sends you a nervous laugh which easily taken aside when you cares the tent of his shorts. You slowly slip your smooth hands in his pants which makes him stiff at the moment.

Bokuto: " ___-chan please don't he begged he know if you start doing the job he won't be able to contain himself

You smirk at him licking your lips as you slowly and teasingly move your smooth fingers into his member. You are completely grasping him member now and you can tell he was totally hard, he was practically the biggest one you ever had that makes it much more challenging in your side.

Bokuto: " Don't you dare" as he was giving you deep glare almost reaching his limits

You smiled evilly as you start to pump his member he started to feel wave of pleasure feeling your soft hands pumping his member. He had to admit you are the first girl who was brave enough to let him experience this all. And he was more than happy that you are his first girl in bed.

Bokuto: " Ahhgg Stop ____ I cannot ahh~!!" he screams, you bit his ear licking it still moving your hands to his member. You can feel his member twitching in your touch and you like how he looks right now. So vulnerable so cute and so easy to eat. You smiled more as you feel him stiffening under your touch

y/n: " bokuto chan you look so cute" as you send bite marks on his neck

bokuto: "stop agh" he moans, and you felt warm liquids on your hand.

You smirk at this, pulling your hands from his pants he was panting hard, you can see cream white liquid in your hand. You smiled at him and kisses his forehead.

y/n: " I am sorry for binding you sweet" you pulled out and took off his cuffs

bokuto rub his swollen arm as he pouted. You smiled at this giving him a much more innocent kiss to his nose you hugged him

Bokuto: " so mean" he kisses your neck

y/n: " next time I'll let you dominate me" you rub rub his member

Bokuto: " ohh, I see okay then" as he kiss your nose " ill get change then" he smiled and gone to the shower. In the other side you've pulled out the extra t shirt you have and changed there and then

After both of you are done, you walked out hand in hand from the school gym

Bonus:

Akashi: " Bokuto san, what are those purple marks on your neck?" he asked

Bokuto turned to you " _____________CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!! YOU LEFT HICKEYSSSSSSSSSSS?

y/n: " Ohh I forgot to mention"

END

Qt'